Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1719619 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by peablaze(f): 9:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Please o, i need help... My A5 pro doesn't charge fast again.. Changed charging port, still the same thing. The technician said it is the IC.. what do i do now?

HELP!
HELP!!
HELP!!!
HELP!!!!!!! sad embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter(m): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2020
Best price:
Umidigi A5 pro -
Umidigi A3x -

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2020
peablaze:
Please o, i need help... My A5 pro doesn't charge fast again.. Changed charging port, still the same thing. The technician said it is the IC.. what do i do now?

HELP!
HELP!!
HELP!!!

Why was the charging port originally changed?....

Have you changed charging brick + charging cable?.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by peablaze(f): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Why was the charging port originally changed?....

Have you changed charging brick + charging cable?.....

Yes, i have.. Charging port was changed cause when the charger was connected, it kept going on and off
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2020
peablaze:

Yes, i have.. Charging port was changed cause when the charger was connected, it kept going on and off

So it's now charging, but slowly....... How slowly is slowly (0-100), in how many hours?....

Do you think the technician did a good job, in his repairs?

Before thinking about IC, I think it's best to seek a second opinion. If you're in Lagos, try repairpalng......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saeedashifahmed(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2020
From this guide, you will have the option to open the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G utilizing an appropriate technique. We have incorporated all the download connections to all the necessary bundles. Ensure you experience all the tips given beneath and remember them before playing out the instructional exercise.

Link: https://droidfeats.com/unlock-bootloader-on-xiaomi-mi-10-pro-5g/

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by peablaze(f): 10:35am On Jun 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

So it's now charging, but slowly....... How slowly is slowly (0-100), in how many hours?....

Do you think the technician did a good job, in his repairs?

Before thinking about IC, I think it's best to seek a second opinion. If you're in Lagos, try repairpalng......

1% in 10 mins
I'm not in Lagos, i'm in Owerri..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:40am On Jun 22, 2020
peablaze:

1% in 10 mins
I'm not in Lagos, i'm in Owerri..

And how long to 100%?....?

Jboixxx, would recommend the right brick and cable......

Let's test the recommended cable + brick, then think of other options afterwards........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Very detailed review........ May this Umipleasure continually continue.......

Your brother has still got the transssion bug, we need to use some antitranssion software, to flush him........

The heat alarm experienced during charging, what was the atmosphere of the room at the time? Even my Samsung warns me of overheating....... Some devices never warn of overheating, they just explode........ wink

The 5150 Mah on Umidigi devices, are truly mind blowing......... If you can exhaust the 5150Mah in a very heavy day's use, you need a permanent transformer in your life..... tongue

Now go forth and keep preaching the Umidigi Gospel......... wink

i had to use the device at least for 2-3wks b4 i can make a review... and i know it ll be lengthy but i no get chance..na cos ve been down with malaria and couldn't go to work that's why i managed to type the review...

The room temperature na normal ... though am not bothered by the temperature.. it's normal for some devices

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sleemoon(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2020
lilachiever:

Nice Review... we too go get money buy high-end Umi phone one day, but before then let's continue rocking our A3S

no be sey the money dey like that..been saving since last year since i already know what i want in a device..was planning on getting UMIDIGI X b4 but the Amoled screen,4gb ram and Android 9 put me off.....was really pained wen i missed the 68k offer then...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2020
sleemoon:

i had to use the device at least for 2-3wks b4 i can make a review... and i know it ll be lengthy but i no get chance..na cos ve been down with malaria and couldn't go to work that's why i managed to type the review...

The room temperature na normal ... though am not bothered by the temperature.. it's normal for some devices

Kpele o...... Baygon & Mosquitoes net, must be used all the time o, biko....... Blood scarce, mosquitoes no suppose dey suck scarce commodity........ cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:

And how long to 100%?....?

Jboixxx, would recommend the right brick and cable......

Let's test the recommended cable + brick, then think of other options afterwards........
Thanks, boss mi.

Peablaze, howdy? Let's give you good charger and cable for your machine. Trusted brand and at affordable rate too wink

WhatsApp Us
View Our WhatsApp Catalogue
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11624796_cc_jpeg5cdc65da8548527916aeb477ca05d47f
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 11:34am On Jun 22, 2020
saeedashifahmed:
From this guide, you will have the option to open the bootloader of Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G utilizing an appropriate technique. We have incorporated all the download connections to all the necessary bundles. Ensure you experience all the tips given beneath and remember them before playing out the instructional exercise.

Link: https://droidfeats.com/unlock-bootloader-on-xiaomi-mi-10-pro-5g/
Wrong thread! Go to Xiaomi Phones Tweaking Thread.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2020
peablaze:

HELP!
HELP!!
HELP!!!
You should have tried different cables or bricks before changing the port. Opening your device should always be the last resort in this scenario as slow charging could be as a result of dirt blockage on the port, partial connection on either terminals (phone/cable or charger/cable), bad cable or brick.

Sorry for the stress though.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
sleemoon:

no be sey the money dey like that..been saving since last year since i already know what i want in a device..was planning on getting UMIDIGI X b4 but the Amoled screen,4gb ram and Android 9 put me off.....was really pained wen i missed the 68k offer then...

Understood Sir... The most important thing is to get value for money spent

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by peablaze(f): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
jboixxx:
You should have tried different cables or bricks before changing the port. Opening your device should always be the last resort in this scenario as slow charging could be as a result of dirt blockage on the port, partial connection on either terminals (phone/cable or charger/cable), bad cable or brick.

Sorry for the stress though.

I tried all these, nothing helped.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by AzurV: 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Okay so i was planning on going for the Oukitel C17 Pro cause of my budget and then i saw the A5 Pro.

Is the A5 Pro better. Cause the C17 has 64Gb rom and .

Help!!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by timibare(m): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
peablaze:

HELP!
HELP!!
HELP!!!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Adaobi810(f): 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please guys help me and make a choice between umidigi a3x and a3 pro which one is better in terms of camera and ba3
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Contact us for your ORIGINAL, yet money friendly:
1) SanDisk/Lexar C10 A1 memory cards (16 - 128GB)
2) SanDisk 3.0 flash drives, (16 - 128GB)
3) OTG dongles,
4) SanDisk 3.0 OTG drives (32/64; microUSB/Type-C),
5) 1TB Western Digital Ext HDDs(*NEW, not refurbished*),
6) Phone chargers (QC 2.0, 3.0 and PD)
7) Cables (2.4A microUSB, 3.0A Type-C and PD cables; Baseus/Celbro/FloveMe/TOPK),
cool SIM extenders and
9) Earphones (ED9/ZSN Pro, Lenovo HE05 Neckband Bluetooth, V9 Bluetooth).
10) SanDisk/Western Digital SSD of any size.
Default shipping method is via NIPOST Registered Mail for as low as N250. Waybill services is available too with T&C.

For details, visit https://www.nairaland.com/5372603/sandisk-memory-devices-otgs-adapters

WhatsApp me → here ←

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11624796_cc_jpeg5cdc65da8548527916aeb477ca05d47f

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by peablaze(f): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
timibare:
sell your panel for me now

What do you mean?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by aralomo1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hello my Umifamily

Please how can I stop my Umidigi A5 Pro from showing "System UI has stopped working"?

This thing Don tire me. It happens anytime I restart my phone or when I'm multitasking. I've updated the phone to the latest version already but still the same thing
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by AzurV: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
aralomo1:
Hello my Umifamily

Please how can I stop my Umidigi A5 Pro from showing "System UI has stopped working"?

This thing Don tire me. It happens anytime I restart my phone or when I'm multitasking. I've updated the phone to the latest version already but still the same thing

Is this the only issue you have with it.

-Asking cause im contemplating getting one
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sinachi100:
Used Umidigi A5 pro
6.3inches
Battery 4150mAh
48MP camera
32gb inbuilt memory
4gb RAM
4g smartphone
price :35k

Location--Ojo

You mean am grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dollywood:

I normally charge with Gen because we don't have electricity in our street.

My A3x last 10hours too on normal usage, but I love the way the phone charge fast, I observe that the battery saver feature is fluke won't even make my battery last any longer but shorten it.

Avoid putting your phone on battery saver mode if e never reach 15 person. E go suck your battery
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by repairpalng: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
peablaze:

Was the whole sub-board changed or just the charging port? Changing the port only sometimes is not as effective and usually temporary. 08137013426

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by aralomo1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
AzurV:

Is this the only issue you have with it.

-Asking cause im contemplating getting one
Yeah. Apart from that, the phone is nice. I bought the Crystal blue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Adaobi810(f): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
A beg umifamily,help me choose between umidigi a3x and a3 pro interms of ba3 and camera
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
aralomo1:
Hello my Umifamily

Try to use in safe mode and observe......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Adaobi810:
A beg umifamily,help me choose between umidigi a3x and a3 pro interms of ba3 and camera

A3X....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by AzurV: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
aralomo1:

Yeah. Apart from that, the phone is nice. I bought the Crystal blue

Okay cool. Btw did you use it for gaming. I want to know if itll hold up.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by aralomo1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
AzurV:

Okay cool. Btw did you use it for gaming. I want to know if itll hold up.
Yeah but I'm not a heavy gamer. So far, all the games I've played on this device run smoothly

(1) (2) (3) ... (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.