Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,806 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1715534 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2Ways(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
lilachiever:

Lol, I had the same issue.

Just download "TRUE PHONE" app from play store and make it your default call app.

Allow the app the accessibility feature of "draw over other apps" and ensure to also allow it "run in background" and you're good to go.

There are so much way you can tweak that app, it'll even allow you pick call with just a tap on a button than having to slide up.

Ciao.

blur the phone contacts
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by suckmyPENIS: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
aralomo1:
Hello my Umifamily

Please how can I stop my Umidigi A5 Pro from showing "System UI has stopped working"?

This thing Don tire me. It happens anytime I restart my phone or when I'm multitasking. I've updated the phone to the latest version already but still the same thing
install a custom UI
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by theManOfGod(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hi guys. My Umidigi A3 Pro has been acting funny since last night. Apps open randomly, things just happen on the screen when I'm not even touching it and this has made it nearly impossible to do things on the phone. Writing this with my laptop. Anyone knows what's wrong?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Prechy2836(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
lilachiever:

Just download "TRUE PHONE" app from play store and make it your default call app.

Allow the app the accessibility feature of "draw over other apps" and ensure to also allow it "run in background" and you're good to go.

There are so much way you can tweak that app, it'll even allow you pick call with just a tap on a button than having to slide up.

Ciao.
See as you just share pipo contacts waaaaaaaa.. please do the needful better still take it down...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by AzurV: 1:29am On Jun 23, 2020
aralomo1:
Aiiight thanks boss. Maybe I will try resetting the phone later

Yo.. befoe you reset you could try backing up your stuff to a laptop. That way you dont loose to much
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:13am On Jun 23, 2020
pek:
Got my A3s over the weekend. Earlier bought the A3 pro for wifey last year. The problem I have with the phone is picking calls. The phone will be ringing, it will just refuse to slide up for me to receive the call. I am not finding it funny.

Are you using apps like truecaller or any other 3rd party dialer app?.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:15am On Jun 23, 2020
fadahero:
Seven months on from buying this A5pro and I'm freaking glad I made that decision... For an heavy user my battery still stan gidigba( 5-6 hours heavy usage, even tho it is almost always connected to my Bluetooth accessories) no multitasking issues, camera is ok ( I recommend getting another camera app, that stock camera app is WHACK)...

Little piece of advice, around March to early June, I always stop charging whenever my battery hits 85-90%, like I never saw 100% for 2months and I really do think this has helped it in some way. Also download AccuBattery, got loads of info from that app.

One other thing I'm careful about is my charger, I no dey borrow person o, esp Gfs that like to carry follow come charger...from all the comments abt charging port and cable problems I've read on here, I just CAN'T. Even my OTG gan, I'm super careful when inserting and removing.

Now I don't know how true but I read somewhere that Umidigi A5pro has a chip in the battery and brick for optimal performance blah blah... my point is when I tried to test my Umi charger on a Samsung and Tecno phone, the charging process would keep fluctuating never stable probably why finding replacement is always tough.

Now I cannot say if I've just been ranting or not... but I hope this helps someone, maintain your phone and keep your follow come accessories closer. This is a fantastic device. Ciao

You spoke well......... Long may this umienjoyment continue......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:18am On Jun 23, 2020
theManOfGod:
Hi guys. My Umidigi A3 Pro has been acting funny since last night. Apps open randomly, things just happen on the screen when I'm not even touching it and this has made it nearly impossible to do things on the phone. Writing this with my laptop. Anyone knows what's wrong?

Like ghost touches?.....

Did your phone have an encounter with any fluids............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by irokobest(m): 5:38am On Jun 23, 2020
aralomo1:
Hello my Umifamily

Please how can I stop my Umidigi A5 Pro from showing "System UI has stopped working"?

This thing Don tire me. It happens anytime I restart my phone or when I'm multitasking. I've updated the phone to the latest version already but still the same thing

change your launcher and observe.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by irokobest(m): 5:59am On Jun 23, 2020
pek:
Got my A3s over the weekend. Earlier bought the A3 pro for wifey last year. The problem I have with the phone is picking calls. The phone will be ringing, it will just refuse to slide up for me to receive the call. I am not finding it funny.

I had this problem with my A3s too but latter found out that another app was interacting with the screen making it difficult swiping to receive the calls.
you likely have another call app in the phone. maybe true caller. you must remove the banner displayed by the other call app before you swipe to answer your call. we await your feedback.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by peablaze(f): 6:59am On Jun 23, 2020
chuksvoice:

You need to change the complete usb charging board before the fast charging will return to normal

Where can i get it o.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by chuksvoice: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2020
peablaze:

Where can i get it o.
Order it online or contact me to get it for you
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pek(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2020
lilachiever:

Ciao.
This works like magic. Problem solved. Thanks a lot. The headache of picking calls was just too much.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by chuksvoice: 8:21am On Jun 23, 2020
theManOfGod:
That's ghost touch happening right there, you need to replace the screen, it's faulty
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by tchituz(m): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2020
good morning all,
i have the umidigi a5 pro device. my ps4 never connects with the hotspot of this device. why??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2020
tchituz:
good morning all,
i have the umidigi a5 pro device. my ps4 never connects with the hotspot of this device. why??

Does your hotspot connect to other devices?.....

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2020
pek:
This works like magic. Problem solved. Thanks a lot. The headache of picking calls was just too much.

Glad I could help
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by bobkezel(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
theManOfGod:
It is ghost touch. Caused by static electricity.
See what to do...
Get a used or fresh lighter and disassemble it.
Remove the igniter
If the igniter has a wire extend it a bit (don't detach it)
Place the naked tip of the wire on your phone's screen part where the ghost touch usually happen
Then be clicking on the igniter for several times and check the screen again..
NB: make sure the naked tip of the wire is touching the screen while you are clicking on the igniter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by akingbadeomoseb: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Umidigi Power 3 surely has a huge battery but the main power behind this smartphone is the Mediatek Helio P60 processor which is really good and powerful.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dollywood:

Okay man. Thanks.
Has your phone arrived
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Carmal90(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
After waiting for my umidigi power. 3 I ordered from AliExpress since February 25th and didn't see her coming, I sharpaly press dispute button and was rightly awarded my money...my question is this?
Between F2 and. power 3 which should I buy. From jumia??
I know they are of different spec, but what I like about power 3 is the battery and I saw our OGA telling us F2 battery is similar if not more strong than power 3..
I am more inclined to battery than anything from phone, at least for now..
Oya make una help your boy.
Regards
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Carmal90:
After waiting for my umidigi power. 3 I ordered from AliExpress since February 25th and didn't see her coming, I sharpaly press dispute button and was rightly awarded my money...my question is this?
I know they are of different spec, but what I like about power 3 is the battery and I saw our OGA telling us F2 battery is similar if not more strong than power 3..
Regards
I recommend F2 for you, if you like to multi task and love ❤ speed.
The F2 camera � also is awesome.
Goodluck
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Carmal90(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
khalidx:
I recommend F2 for you, if you like to multi task and love ❤ speed.
The F2 camera � also is awesome.
Goodluck
Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Carmal90:
Regards

Buy the F2, if you love that design..... The processor on the F2 is better.......

Umidigi Power 3, is equally good...... smiley

Just close eyes and pick one joor...... Both are beautiful devices........ grin

What the Umidigi F2 lacks in higher battery capacity, it makes up for in better processing power, that controls battery drain very well ......

I can see you have been taking notes..... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
akingbadeomoseb:
Umidigi Power 3 surely has a huge battery but the main power behind this smartphone is the Mediatek Helio P60 processor which is really good and powerful.

You think this is a review...... Totally unacceptable......... grin

Oya drop beta review, before i come snatch that phone from your hands....... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Carmal90(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Buy the F2, if you love that design..... The processor on the F2 is better.......

What the Umidigi F2 lacks in higher battery capacity, it makes up for in better processing power, that controls battery drain very well ......

Let me go for umidigi power 3...
At least there is upgrade. From A3 pro to umidigi power 3.
Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gentlezypher: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
please is the latest update for A3 Pro?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Carmal90(m): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Will jumia express do justice??
I am.in kwara state

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Carmal90:

Will jumia express do justice??
I am.in kwara state

As na Jumia express, no fear. But come o. This power 3 cheap o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Dollywood(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
WAPKOSHCOMNG:
Has your phone arrived
Yes, since last week Friday and you?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Carmal90(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
ityP:

As na Jumia express, no fear. But come o. This power 3 cheap o

Ok...
Let me do justice to it now.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.