Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1716944 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
Classickj:
pls where can I find USB debugging on umidigi a7pro
Goto settings > About phone > build number (tap on the build number severally till it shows ”you are now a developer”..... Now go back to system > advanced > developer option... You'd find what you are looking for there
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
Best price:
Umidigi A7 Pro 4gb 64gb -

Umidigi A7 Pro 4gb 128gb -

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss kiss
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Classickj(m): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Developer options from within your smartphone........ Did you just migrate from Nokia torchlight........... grin
baba am just confused and worried grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Classickj:
baba am just confused and worried grin

I can tell...... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
2special:
I'm the one that order two of the phone from Ogba, l just can't wait to have it on Monday.
On the way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2special(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
Redpanter1:

On the way!
Oshey!!!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
2special:
I'm the one that order two of the phone from Ogba, l just can't wait to have it on Monday.

Person wey expect wife, no dey stretch neck...... No go wait for ogba bus stop o....... You go miss the rider...... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2special(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Person wey expect wife, no dey stretch neck...... No go wait for ogba bus stop o....... You go miss the rider...... cheesy
I can't wait to have the phone, I'm so anxious
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
2special:
I can't wait to have the phone, I'm so anxious

Monday go soon come.... In the interim, go watch YouTube videos + start reading this thread from about 300 pages backwards.......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
11Anonymous:

Try Musicolet. It's like 4MB. I use Android 10 on A5 pro, I don't have that issue.
Boss,since it looks like Umidigi has forgotten a5 pro users,maybe I should tend towards the Custom ROM side.How is the charging speed and battery life
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I don't mind, I now have more buds and can no longer run out, even if NEPA no give me light........ cheesy
And with the case shocked you can go like a week without charging grin, although no go be because of say NEPA no bring light grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Classickj(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Redpanter1:

Goto settings > About phone > build number (tap on the build number severally till it shows ”you are now a developer”..... Now go back to system > advanced > developer option... You'd find what you are looking for there

thanks cheesy smiley
my phone is still not connecting to PC sad
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Classickj:

thanks cheesy smiley
my phone is still not connecting to PC sad
Many things can cause this o... your pc itself, the cable you are using or maybe you phone is in charge only mode
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
sulasa07:

Boss,since it looks like Umidigi has forgotten a5 pro users,maybe I should tend towards the Custom ROM side.How is the charging speed and battery life

What else are you expecting, in terms of updates........ What extra features.......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Classickj(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Redpanter1:

Many things can cause this o... your pc itself, the cable you are using or maybe you phone is in charge only mode
I use laptop ( window 7)
the cable is follow come
I do switch it to file transfer
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Revelation4(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
Adejunwonlo94:
I'm enjoying my A7 pro like oyinbo man dey enjoy him cigarette
How did you make the name of the phone to appear on the pictures?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Redpanter1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
Classickj:
sir I can't connect my umi a7pro to my system.. each time I connect my phone this is the reply I get " USB device not recognized " lls how can you help me
Just seeing this, its most likely your laptop or the cable.... Try using other USB ports on your laptop
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
11Anonymous:
I tried this Google camera I saw on play store and it worked for me.
I'll send output later.
Google camera output.
Nairaland reduced the quality

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Revelation4(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Revelation4:
How did you make the name of the phone to appear on the pictures?
Thanks. I got it but only possible on stock camera
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Adejunwonlo94: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Try picture with Bokeh.......... E go pop better....... All ye gcam hunters........ Shame on you....

Khalidx, now go hide your face in shame.......... cheesy

Which one is "Bokeh"?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

What else are you expecting, in terms of updates........ What extra features.......... grin
Charging speed, background app close.
Is it bcoz of a7 and other Umi gangs,we are no more among the gangs, grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Try picture with Bokeh.......... E go pop better....... All ye gcam hunters........ Shame on you....

Khalidx, now go hide your face in shame.......... cheesy
we are undefeated grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
You don't need to wait for Nairaland to reduce the quality of your lovely UmiPictures!
There are apps for picture reduction. This will reduce the size while retaining the quality. A very good example of this is Compress Photo Puma app on Google Play store
Try and see!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by OptimisticRock: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
11Anonymous:

Google camera output.
Nairaland reduced the quality

How did you get the Google camera?

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Adejunwonlo94:

Which one is "Bokeh"?

I added Bokeh........ grin

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
sulasa07:

Charging speed, background app close.
Is it bcoz of a7 and other Umi gangs,we are no more among the gangs, grin

This way you are feeling now, was the same way Umidigi A3 series users too felt........ cheesy

You follow dey laugh them, this life no balance........ wink

Turn by Turn......... tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
khalidx:
we are undefeated grin grin

Nah Bison dey your face so o........ wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
OptimisticRock:

How did you get the Google camera?
Play Store
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Smartgeek(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
11Anonymous:

Try Musicolet. It's like 4MB. I use Android 10 on A5 pro, I don't have that issue.
I use this music player. Very simple, no ads, no register account for access, good search feature that doesn't only keep playing that one song searched for, Nice equalizer, setting to stop music after headphones are disconnected or after receiving a call. Boom player sucks now.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chineduvictor41: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
I downloaded a GCAM for umidigi a7 pro........and it worked fantastically well..... I didn't download it from playstore ooo... first pics with the default camera app,while the second pics is from the GCAM app
While the third pics is a screenshot of the app

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
sulasa07:

Chairman, battery life depends on the ROM you're using. Some save battery better than some. Those that save battery, you can get 7hrs SOT approx depending on your usage though, but these ROMs might not be so good for gaming.
ROMs good for gaming, you can get approx 6hr SOT.
It charges fast like normal stock ROM. Fast charging is a hardware thing not software. My charging takes 1hr 40 to 100 from 0.

Check t .me/UMIDIGIA5pro to start.

If you're not so sure and can't be careful enough, you can stay where you are wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Classickj(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Redpanter1:

Just seeing this, its most likely your laptop or the cable.... Try using other USB ports on your laptop
Will buy another cable tomorrow
But what if it still the same

(1) (2) (3) ... (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.