Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,975 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (1795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1719806 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by LanceLeo: 8:06am On Oct 31, 2020
Hello Guys..
Where can I get screen replacement for Umidigi A7 pro in Nigeria.

Urgently needed...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Samuelon: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Please guys my phone has refused to charge for few days now. I thought it was my charger, I took it to where they pay to charge yesterday morning and went to work. I returned from work this morning, collected it, only to see 25%. The lady insisted I must pay her because she used the charger she would have use to charge other phones to charge mine. Please what could be the problem??

Update your device

The first day I got my phone, after using it for some time it stopped charging

Then I turned it off and plugged it in. Then it continued charging.

After the two wireless updates, I haven't had any issues
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Samuelon: 8:11am On Oct 31, 2020
ojehmario1969:
Hello guys

my phone charge slow when it get to 80 percent. Some times it take close to 40mins fr 20 percent to enter to make it 100. I bought a new charger from AliExpress still the same issues. What could be the fault here

Don't turn off your phone when charging
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MrSuama(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2020
Please how do I make weather forecast show on my A3S homescreen.
Like the one in this picture.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MrSuama(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2020
This is my homescreen
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Goalnaldo(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2020
Samuelon:

Update your device

The first day I got my phone, after using it for some time it stopped charging

Then I turned it off and plugged it in. Then it continued charging.

After the two wireless updates, I haven't had any issues
Thanks for your reply. I use umidigi A3 and it currently doesn't have any updates. I repaired the charging port and it's charging now although not as fast as before.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Goalnaldo(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2020
ojehmario1969:
Hello guys

my phone charge slow when it get to 80 percent. Some times it take close to 40mins fr 20 percent to enter to make it 100. I bought a new charger from AliExpress still the same issues. What could be the fault here
it's normal for all phones. I think it's called trickle charging. Mine starts at 90 percent.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:43am On Oct 31, 2020
MrSuama:
Please how do I make weather forecast show on my A3S homescreen.
Like the one in this picture.

Use a widget app...........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Hardeshyna(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2020
make una continue to dey ban my account ...

the thunder wey go fire una still dey do press up
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jefferyzz(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2020
I need link for gcam on a5 pro. I use bliss OS on android 10. Tanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Skye123: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Guys, I've found a way to increase the multitouch to 10, at least that's the number of fingers I have cheesy cheesy cheesy pugb go sweet like this tongue grin grin
Just go to settings>>smart assistant>>three fingers function>> turn the both off (three fingers for screenshot and split screen) and the multitouch go work ����
Picture attached

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sodiquisty(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
blackbone989:
I would say am among d luckiest on Umi A5PRO. Though mine do freeze n I wanted to sell it out of frustration not until I saw a post on how to stop it. I did n till date no single issue. Still charge,touch is responsive,clear display n up to date. Most of d complain people give av not noticed them. The only issue was my charger got bad which I replaced with my sis Infinix charger n it's perfect. I think I will buy another phone to support mine so it can last like 3-4yrs. It's goes awhole day till d next so am super proud of d battery. I think safe mode stopped d freezing. Thanks lexus
How do you go about the safe mood cus am currently experiencing freezing on my screen
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MrSuama(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Use a widget app...........
Thanks.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Skye123:
Guys, I've found a way to increase the multitouch to 10, at least that's the number of fingers I have cheesy cheesy cheesy pugb go sweet like this tongue grin grin
Just go to settings>>smart assistant>>three fingers function>> turn the both off (three fingers for screenshot and split screen) and the multitouch go work ����
Picture attached
Working. Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Skye123:
Picture attached
I was surprised when I learnt it was just 3.
A5pro can't be better than A7pro cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Jboixxx please how long does it take to receive domestic parcels sent via NiPost?

Someone sent me a packet from Abeokuta down to Lagos and it's over 10 days already yet no show. I don tire o

And are domestic packets trackable?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
geebehn:
Jumia delivered my A7 pro today grin grin grin
Wonderful.
Price?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by geebehn(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Rgade:

Wonderful.
Price?

#48,100 plus shipping
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboixxx: 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
lilachiever:
Jboixxx please how long does it take to receive domestic parcels sent via NiPost?

Someone sent me a packet from Abeokuta down to Lagos and it's over 10 days already yet no show. I don tire o

And are domestic packets trackable?
Unfortunately, they're untracked unlike before. Also, pre-covid 19, it was about 2-5 workdays (nationwide) depending on the registration and dispatch date but since COVID-19, NIPOST, especially the Southwest zone, hasn't been predictable.

I'll advise that you check your PO. They may have received it but couldn't reach you on your # or they've forgotten your package in the store!

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lawalsodiq234: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
I got my Umidigi not quite long, no issues so far apart from the fact that I can't use 4g on glo
Anyone with any idea on how to rectify the issue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lawalsodiq234: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
lawalsodiq234:
I got my Umidigi not quite long, no issues so far apart from the fact that I can't use 4g on glo
Anyone with any idea on how to rectify the issue

Is there no one online
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
jboixxx:
Unfortunately, they're untracked unlike before. Also, pre-covid 19, it was about 2-5 workdays (nationwide) depending on the registration and dispatch date but since COVID-19, NIPOST, especially the Southwest zone, hasn't been predictable.

I'll advise that you check your PO. They may have received it but couldn't reach you on your # or they've forgotten your package in the store!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I appreciate it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
lawalsodiq234:

Is there no one online

All recently produced Umidigi products support Glo 4G (I think Band cool.

You should be able to browse Glo on 4G if 4G us available in your area, or maybe you aren't using a glo 4G Sim
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Uzland: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
jboixxx:

Well written.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lawalsodiq234: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
How far, I just dey see many videos and stuff on faulty A7 pro device hope this thing dey last sha
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lawalsodiq234: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
lilachiever:

You should be able to browse Glo on 4G if 4G us available in your area, or maybe you aren't using a glo 4G Sim
Am using a 4g sim yet I get 3g
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lawalsodiq234: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
lilachiever:

But MTN is working fine on 4g
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 11Anonymous(m): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
lawalsodiq234:

Am using a 4g sim yet I get 3g
Maybe there is no 4g in your area.

You can dail this code to lock your sim on 4G.
*#*#4636#*#*

Click phone information.
Phone 0 is SIM 1.
Phone 1 is SIM 2.

Under the drop-down options click LTE only.

If you no see signal after 30 secs, know say 4g no dey your area or your SIM no support am.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lawalsodiq234: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
11Anonymous:

Maybe there is no 4g in your area
There's my friend is using it on his xiaomi 8
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lawalsodiq234: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
lawalsodiq234:

There's my friend is using it on his xiaomi 8
Are u sure it's not settings
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lawalsodiq234: 6:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
11Anonymous:

Maybe there is no 4g in your area.

You can dail this code to lock your sim on 4G.
*#*#4636#*#*

Click phone information.
Phone 0 is SIM 1.
Phone 1 is SIM 2.

Under the drop-down options click LTE only.

If you no see signal after 30 secs, know say 4g no dey your area.

Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.