Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1713303 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Sgbate:

It's not late yet to notice somtin new.

What apps do u use?
where this bobo go to
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
true. Mine that I got on Monday the touchpad esp this region is seriously misbehaving
from jumia?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
dollarnaira:

Pls avoid words like
Trash
Rubbish
Forced me....

Xaiomi too get im own issues
.You can never tell wat will happen to ur dear xaiomi.There is one tin u didn't say to us,YOUR COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PHONE mind u,it is already affordable.
about this... You're right
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
sayhi2certified:
Rubbish that's how you guys forced me to buy a3 pro with your pepper them rubbish.... Thank God I bought xiomi redmi 7.. Umidigi is trash I swear apart from f1 d rest are thrash to me

From South Africa

I saw Umidigi on YouTube, quickly came to this blog and noticed that there is an Umidigi thread. I observed for 3 months here and also on YouTube and decided to buy A3 and so far so good. I have been enjoying the device.

This device is the definition of value for money. LINK TO THE WORLD!

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sayhi2certified(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
michealdeco:
you should be ashamed for looking for a flagship features on 20k+ phone

Oga there's nothing spectacular about the phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sayhi2certified(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
nongo123:

From South Africa

I saw Umidigi on YouTube, quickly came to this blog and noticed that there is an Umidigi thread. I observed for 3 months here and also on YouTube and decided to buy A3 and so far so good. I have been enjoying the device.

This device is the definition of value for money. LINK TO THE WORLD!

I did same bruv.. I am using it as second phone nothing spectacular about the said phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
sayhi2certified:

And yet u bought it. What were u thinking boy? Were u high or what? grin grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sayhi2certified(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2019
saint2ace:

U sef won start ur own? Did anyone dip their hands in ur pocket to make the purchase? And it's funny u never said anything about buying the phone prior to this time, hmmmmmm I wonder I just wonder. But bottom line, please work on ur self confidence. YouTube and reviews are everywhere to research before u make any purchase not just phone.

The Umipeppering still continues..... grin grin grin

Oga stay one place... Tell. Me werin spectacular about the phone... Same thing you people are doing with the umidigi a5 pro.. Go watch review of vivo x23 or xiomi k20 pro.. Mtcheww.. For your info I have a3 pro and a3... I for just wait buy f1 as second phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sayhi2certified(m): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
saint2ace:

And yet u bought it. What were u thinking boy? Were u high or what? grin grin grin

I just wanted to buy it.. Because I have the spare money oga...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
sayhi2certified:

I just wanted to buy it.. Because I have the spare money oga...

Hahahaha, greatest joke ever grin angry angry angry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sayhi2certified(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
hapheeyxz:

Very good, not that it has issues...

OK, can I buy the one u said u don't like please? So that it won't be like you've wasted money.
Oga bring 30k.. Come collect the rubbish.... A3pro..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sayhi2certified(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
saint2ace:

Hahahaha, greatest joke ever grin angry angry angry

If you have 30k come and collect it.. Note its just two weeks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
sayhi2certified:

Oga stay one place... Tell. Me werin spectacular about the phone... Same thing you people are doing with the umidigi a5 pro.. Go watch review of vivo x23 or xiomi k20 pro.. Mtcheww.. For your info I have a3 pro and a3... I for just wait buy f1 as second phone

I guess u don't know what scale of preference implies, but I'll let this slide. I dey front dey wait u grin grin angry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sayhi2certified(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
saint2ace:

I guess u don't know what scale of preference implies, but I'll let this slide. I dey front dey wait u grin grin angry

Okay no prob...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
sayhi2certified:

I have 2 A5 pro coming in, an umidigi one x2, a redmi note 5a prime x2, a redmi note 5, a leeco le s3 and an oukitel k6000 plus x2. I no include infinix and blackberry Wey dey cupboard. Gut go rest, u never see anything u dey shout. Calm down and don't expose urself grin grin grin.

Phone no be my problem

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
sayhi2certified:

Uncle I no dey watch review, I dey buy and review by myself grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
sayhi2certified:

So wat u r saying now is dat d fone has no issues, u were just suprised dat d fone no get fridge,cooker,and radiator abi?

4 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
dollarnaira:

So wat u r saying now is dat d fone has no issues, u were just suprised dat d fone no get fridge,cooker,and radiator abi?

lolz, anybody can own Umidigi with mouth, let him bring out evidence showing he has one and proceed to tell us what he had expected the phone to have.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
sayhi2certified:

when I can buy for 27K on Ali?

The reason people are glad to own an Umidigi device, is the value it give for shikini money.. . What the Techno, Infinix and co of this world can't give, even xiaomi can't give you, mind you I have a Redmi Go, used A3 and A3 pro and am buying F1 tomorrow.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
Umidigi a3 pro now at 28,900 on jumia
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tongsman(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
krozay:
i recently ordered the A3 pro for a friend of mine from Umidigi official store and it was declared as an $18 gift/phone accessory item,and i was charged only #200 @the P.O, Since i have been ordering phones from AE i have never paid more than #400 at the P.O shaa,maybe it's just luck or location based....
Same here. I paid #100 for my A3 pro as well.
I'm kinda scared this time, cos of the number of A5 pro that'd coming in at the same time

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
sayhi2certified:

Oga stay one place... Tell. Me werin spectacular about the phone... Same thing you people are doing with the umidigi a5 pro.. Go watch review of vivo x23 or xiomi k20 pro Mtcheww.. For your info I have a3 pro and a3... I for just wait buy f1 as second phone
wow how much are those phones?

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by brainhack201: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
That person bad mouthing umidigi must be mad.. infact madness Dy your soul... WTF, even the so call redmi get problem.. moreover, I've used A3 pro, One pro waiting for my A5 pro.. so far so good.. The phones has been Great..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sayhi2certified(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
saint2ace:

I have 2 A5 pro coming in, an umidigi one x2, a redmi note 5a prime x2, a redmi note 5, a leeco le s3 and an oukitel k6000 plus x2. I no include infinix and blackberry Wey dey cupboard. Gut go rest, u never see anything u dey shout. Calm down and don't expose urself grin grin grin.

Phone no be my problem

Bruv.. Nr vex e.. Some people just dey do like say d phone na one kind thing
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sayhi2certified(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
brainhack201:
That person bad mouthing umidigi must be mad.. infact madness Dy your soul... WTF, even the so call redmi get problem.. moreover, I've used A3 pro, One pro waiting for my A5 pro.. so far so good.. The phones has been Great..

Oga shut up... Everybody must not like what you like... Xiomi has second space, dual app and many things I can't mention, I didn't complain, I was only trying to let you know the exaggeration people make here over umidigi is too much.. The hype is just too much.. Apart from f1 I am yet to lay my hands on.. The rest are not as overwhelming as over hyped by you people over here in this thread
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by iheanyi40(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mizik:
You can now get the
Umidigi A3 for ₦23900
A3 pro for ₦28900
Umidigi one -₦42500
Uwatch -₦9300

CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740
u get am instock? Abi u DE order from aliexpress, cos me no fit wait dt 3weeks o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
sayhi2certified:

I did same bruv.. I am using it as second phone nothing spectacular about the said phone

What are your expectations from a device?.....

Our expectations are beautifully crafted, works optimally, makes calls, send sms, use majority of apps available + fair price....... All this boxes, the Umidigi A3 series ticks...........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sayhi2certified(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
Obatise:

when I can buy for 27K on Ali?

The reason people are glad to own an Umidigi device, is the value it give for shikini money.. . What the Techno, Infinix and co of this world can't give, even xiaomi can't give you, mind you I have a Redmi Go, used A3 and A3 pro and am buying F1 tomorrow.

I can tell you categorically that redmi go is far better than a3 or a3 pro quote me anywhere for its price.. D umidigi camera for a3 and a3 pro is nothing to write about.. Don't even try to compare garbage infinix and techno.. Those ones nr even join
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sayhi2certified(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

What are your expectations from a device?.....

Our expectations are beautifully crafted, works optimally, makes calls, send sms, use majority of apps available + fair price....... All this boxes, the Umidigi A3 series ticks...........

Bruv the way they are over hyped it here in this fora I was expecting much... Which I had known I would have watch some video review before buying
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sayhi2certified(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
dollarnaira:

Oga chiill... D camera is thrash.. Nothing spectacular...you peeps in this thread like over hyping.. I have been following this thread since last year as a silent reader
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
sayhi2certified:

Bruv the way they are over hyped it here in this fora I was expecting much... Which I had known I would have watch some video review before buying

What does the device not do, that it is/was supposed to do?....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
iheanyi40:
u get am instock? Abi u DE order from aliexpress, cos me no fit wait dt 3weeks o
yes we do!
CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740 to order for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.