Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,251 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1713916 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2019
nongo123:

That's not entirely true

What else?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sayhi2certified(m): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
dollarnaira:

say incorrect instead of lies
Okay
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Flytime: 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
sayhi2certified:

Download already
What do you think

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
While we await our deliveries........

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by worriedguy(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
Chinesegirl:
My SOT
can you beat it? tongue

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by akinbuk45(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
worriedguy:
can you beat it? tongue
I think you have a master

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by worriedguy(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
akinbuk45:

I think you have a master
my is far better grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Osaki07: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
worriedguy:
can you beat it? tongue
tongue

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
billiondd:
interesting argument here... well, I kinda agree with the "angry guy".. umidigi fones, from my little research is plagued with too many issues, ranging from software, to camera, over-heating (this one is so annoying cos I once used Leagoo M9 & d heat it produced, esp when browsing could boil beans, lol) and battery. I actually wanted to purchase the a5 pro during the pre-sale, so I headed for youtube and other forums, and even reviews on AE, to see what people who have purchased one or two umidigi products had 2 say. There were good reviews and bad ones.. But frankly, the negative ones seemed to outweigh the positives, especially in the areas I listed above. I even googled "top 10 mobile brands in Asia", Umidigi, no even dey top 20 sef, so I had to put a hold on my decision to order the a5 pro. Last december, I procured Hauwei's Honor 7a from AE, and jeez the device is sweet, sleek and smooth. I wanted a backup phone, hence I contemplated umidigi, but was put off by the "too many negative reviews and absurd complains" abt other umi devices. However, when dey start shipping the a5 pro, I will go back to youtube, AE and other forums (including here), to see the reviews, if the positives far outweigh the negatives, then I wil rekindle my intrest in umidigi. Yes, no device is perfect, umidigi phones are beautiful outwards, (and the breathing crystal is so cool), but they have a lot of work to do. I pray dey really make a BOLD statement with the A5 PRO... I'm waiting

We hope so too
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:
While we await our deliveries........
Which is better
Grey or breathing crystal
Bc una dey confuse me fa.
Abi na d same?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Why Una dy pepper them na
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
cosaret51:
Most phones today have everything you mentioned but for the " real bokeh effects',no A3 pro doesn't have that,is just a gimmick.Try portrait mode of phones like Samsung,xiaomi even fenmmy note c7 plus you will know what am talking about.But l do hope the much awaited A5 pro will have real portrait mode since it has almost the same xteristics with fenmmy note c7 plus.
Please all phones don't have all those features, even if they do, it won't be sold at the same price as a3 pro

Bokeh effect is different from portrait oh!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
acedsportsng:

Most phones have most of what you wrote up there if not all sef. The main selling points of the a3 pro are the design and the price.
the point is that any phone that have all his features at a time won't sell as low as 28k,
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
sayhi2certified:

Something's you wrote here are lies...
Something like?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
I don't know why u guys re arguing about but all I can say is

Show me a phone like A3 pro @ same price that can compete with it..

Samsung A10 cant withstand d spec of A5 pro, even the a20 can't withstand it and d funny part is A5 pro is lesser in price.

So what is the argument all about
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pauladonis(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
So, Umidigi a5 pro will be my first Umidigi phone ever...

The only other chinese phone I've bought was Oukitel C8, from Jumia and it was a bad experience for me. The phone died after just 5hrs... with 3 of those hours spent charging it.

What really convinced me about this Umidigi; apart from the cheap price and Aliexpress' sale is the reliability of the A3 pro... I have friends who got it one after the other and they're all enjoying it.
I would have gotten one too if not for my hatred for screen-notch. I prefer waterdrop notch to the ugly iphone X like notch phones are copying these days.

with that said, I inquired about the likeliest shipping date for my phone and I was told it will start shipping by the end of the month. I can't wait to get my hands on the breathing crystal A5 pro. ;DSo, Umidigi a5 pro will be my first Umidigi phone ever...

The only other chinese phone I've bought was Oukitel C8, from Jumia and it was a bad experience for me. The phone died after just 5hrs... with 3 of those hours spent charging it.

What really convinced me about this Umidigi; apart from the cheap price and Aliexpress' sale is the reliability of the A3 pro... I have friends who got it one after the other and they're all enjoying it.
I would have gotten one too if not for my hatred for screen-notch. I prefer waterdrop notch to the ugly iphone X like notch phones are copying these days.

with that said, I inquired about the likeliest shipping date for my phone and I was told it will start shipping by the end of the month. I can't wait to get my hands on the breathing crystal A5 pro.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
acedsportsng:

Most phones have most of what you wrote up there if not all sef. The main selling points of the a3 pro are the design and the price.

Exactly
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
cosaret51:
Most phones today have everything you mentioned but for the " real bokeh effects',no A3 pro doesn't have that,is just a gimmick.Try portrait mode of phones like Samsung,xiaomi even fenmmy note c7 plus you will know what am talking about.But l do hope the much awaited A5 pro will have real portrait mode since it has almost the same xteristics with fenmmy note c7 plus.

Wow! A Gome phone has real portraits in its camera? China phones no dey dull sha
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
ityP:

Wow! A Gome phone has real portraits in its camera? China phones no dey dull sha
You dey reason that talk, when I wanted to buy a3 pro, I saw that phone on bangood and felt it's a steal at that price, but I searched the whole world wide web for a review, and could only find one comment, which was very bad, and for the real portrait effects, Na lie oh!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
worriedguy:
can you beat it? tongue
show us what you have been using it for.I am sure that you have been navigating around your home screen.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
acedsportsng:

This is just the a3 pro.

Don't compare phones like this. Use them in real life. Samsung A10 is a very good buy. The only reason one would go for the A3 pro is def price. The A10 is more than 10k more expensive than the A3 pro so u could say A3 pro is more budget friendly...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
A3pro

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
CarlyX8:

Please all phones don't have all those features, even if they do, it won't be sold at the same price as a3 pro

Bokeh effect is different from portrait oh!

Portrait mod and bokeh effect is the same thing na... Some phones use the word portrait, others use Bokeh, all na to blur background
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
CarlyX8:

You dey reason that talk, when I wanted to buy a3 pro, I saw that phone on bangood and felt it's a steal at that price, but I searched the whole world wide web for a review, and could only find one comment, which was very bad, and for the real portrait effects, Na lie oh!

U didnt check well. Tech Utopia reviewed the phone and its camera extensively. The camera performance Is actually the main selling point of that device. The portrait (Bokeh) is insanely good. I hope Umidigi A5 pro impresses me small in the camera department o, if not, I don get cheaper alternative
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
A3pro day6

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by droo12: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
A3pro day6

Bro, am a first timer, does the phone heat up and does the b3 last long, about purchasing my pro 5
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
dollarnaira:

Which is better
Grey or breathing crystal
Bc una dey confuse me fa.
Abi na d same?

Take it one more time........

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by acedsportsng: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
ityP:

Don't compare phones like this. Use them in real life. Samsung A10 is a very good buy. The only reason one would go for the A3 pro is def price. The A10 is more than 10k more expensive than the A3 pro so u could say A3 pro is more budget friendly...

The guy was making references so I had to back up my claim. If you check my posts that was exactly my point. The design and the price are the main selling point
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
All this arguments about spec vs price vs durability vs beauty.......

No be una fault o....... Una remember when BlackBerry Bold 5 dey sell for 200K............

Now Umidigi offer better phone at 20K, una no dey send them love letters.......

OK O...... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Take it one more time........

Gotten jor!
Breathing crystal is just multiple colours in form of hue like look.I prefer d grey jor after all i go still wear rubber clothes give d fone bc i cant showcase beauty at d detriment of cracking my 2.5D glass.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dasphinx1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
show us what you have been using it for.I am sure that you have been navigating around your home screen.

Ok, this comment got me lmao
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Bankyshinani(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
please,how can I remove password request when starting my umidigi A3 pro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.