Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? (21269 Views)

Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? / Which Phone Browser Is The Best? / Opera Mini Browser Is Becoming Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Blanc8(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2017
Omo, if the one dey tell you no dey Ok...

Please jejely goan make your own browser

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Bakersfield: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2017
Puffin Browser is the best. Speed of light, reliable and efficient

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2017
chrome is good for browsing and surfing but for heavy downloads i recommend uc browser

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by dokunbam(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2017
peteregwu:
Make use of Google Chrome. Best to me
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Bakersfield: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2017
Mykel4God:
Currently, I'm using Opera mini and UC browser HD, but I'm not satisfied with both.

Can anyone recommend a better browser

Note: Both are not serving me well enough because I register for a lot of things via my phone and sometimes I encounter difficulties during registration processes.

Please, Tech gurus in the house, help a brother

Cc: Lalasticlala

Puffin browser is the best. No rival
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by bengoodcreature: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2017
UC browser, here we come
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by candidbabe(f): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2017
Opera all the way
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Ray1251(m): 7:54am On Apr 02, 2017
Best for browsing =chrome
Fastest for browsing=puff
Best for data saving=opera followed closely by ucbrowser
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by maasoap(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2017
Mykel4God:
Currently, I'm using Opera mini and UC browser HD, but I'm not satisfied with both.

Note: Both are not serving me well enough because I register for a lot of things via my phone and sometimes I encounter difficulties during registration processes.

If you have a phone with fair RAM, having Mozilla, Chrome and UC Browser or Opera (not uc mini or operamini) won't be a bad idea. If you use one for a specific task but can't do it, then you use another one.
I prefer using UC browser for browsing all the time because it loads faster and you swipe back without having to reload. It downloads faster and it supports reconnection when downloading.
I prefer Mozilla or Chrome when filling online forms or doing some sorts of registration that UC Browser sometimes can't handle.
If you are having low data and you want to off image loading, Mozilla is not your choice. Opera, UC or Chrome is your thing.

Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by smartty68(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2017
Comodo dragon browser
Maxthon browser
Chrome

The 3 above for surfing.

ADM for downloading... Makes life easycheesy
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by osama2ng: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2017
The Browser installed by the manufacturer is d best and browse faster...
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by fashrola(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2017
Puffin Browser... That browser dey open like Ashawo lol

I normally use it when there's poor Network or I'm trying to conserve my battery with 2G network

Hence i call it emergency browser

Chrome .... For great browsing experience

UC Browser..... For downloading large files
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by coolopj: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2017
Try samsung internet beta browser or samsung internet .It's far better than chrome and very fast.
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by maasoap(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2017
osama2ng:
The Browser installed by the manufacturer is d best and browse faster...
I disagree with you.
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Dharnchuks(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2017
if you're just looking for a smooth browsing experience, Chrome is the answer. But if downloading is your thing, you can look the way of UC.
The latest opera-mini comes handy if you're only visiting sites like nairaland or your data is off concern to you.
And since you're registering for a lot of sites, I suggest you use chrome and sign in with a Google account, so all your password are saved in the cloud and you don't have to always fill your username and password when signing in to a site you've visited before.
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by sammyjo64: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2017
Use UC browser-fast Download, then you'l have peace and also check the acesspoint and configuration of your android
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2017
Use puffin,dolphin,or fast mini browser

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Defaramade(m): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2017
Chrome for desktop-like browsing, Opera mini for low data consumption
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by sixtus3606(m): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2017
Mykel4God I still prefer my phone's native browser to any other mobile browser. However, it all boils down to type of phone you use.

I use HTC Desire 601

Sixtus3606
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by sakalisis(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2017
Chrome
Ur Browser for downloading
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by grailife(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2017
Mykel4God:

PHX browser
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by JennyOfOldstones(f): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2017
Mykel4God:

You should no MUST have these three browsers on your phone. Opera mini for normal web browsing since it compresses web pages and saves a lot of data, UC browser for downloads and Google Chrome for any registration process you need to do on the Internet.
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Alariwo2: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2017
Chrome is the best you can get, just make sure you don't update it and if possible, go and uninstall updates on chrome so you can enjoy it

UC mini super fast version is also great and has fast inbuilt downloader to handle large downloads

The third one I recommend which happens to be my fav. is Apus Browser v1.4.3 (sesrch through google or go to apk4fun.com and download) It's one of the sexiest browsers out there. Just 2 Mb and it has complete browser features with flash video player.

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by sowanbe: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2017
Web browser that follows phone come is the best.. Even better than chrome in some aspect.. I use techno phone, so techno can testify to this..
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2017
UC BROWSER (full version) al the way, anytime
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Adeolu4(m): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2017
Chrome gat ur back
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by salford: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2017
Still Google Chrome if you are not stingy with data.
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Fucktensei: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2017
Use Aon browser mini! It has everything you're looking for
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by nigeriantrend: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2017
I prefer Google Chrone or Mozilla fire fox
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by freeDR(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2017
donbenie:
Opera Mini ain't bad but make sure it's not in Extreme Mode..but for the heavy lifting,Chrome is still the best..
please what's the demerit of extreme mode?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? / Has Anyone Tried The Airtel Opera Mini And Whatsapp Bundles? / Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.