Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? (21279 Views)

Which Mobile Browser Is Your Favorite And Why? / Which Phone Browser Is The Best? / Opera Mini Browser Is Becoming Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by paradigmshift(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2017
ucweb
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Codyt(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2017
tetula123:
truth be told I can't really call any the best it all depends on what u want..
UC is best for downloading large file. but frustrate u due to its refreshing constantly

opera mini :no go area for downloading,but just for the normal browsing I think it's d best.

chrome and Mozilla : MMM and the rest helped if life.. since they are one of the few that auto refresh

puffin:the worse of them all.. though it loads fast
Analyst of life!!! I salute you sir. cheesy

Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2017
for me, the best webbrowser for android using EDGE is ucmini. ucmini loads pages faster than opera mini as uc mini is lightweight and doesnt really support java script or animated stuffs so that pages load faster. if u a fan of slow browsing, good luck using other browsers. now to have the feel of pc browsing on my phone, i make use of puffin, as it helps in doing alot of things on my phone which i would rather have done on a pc. now the fun of using puffin browser gets better when i switch to 3G.
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by TroubleDude: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2017
opera mini for normal browsing and small downloads... then uc browser for heavy downloads
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by greatman247(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2017
Google chrome is the overall best.
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by felixawe(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2017
Google Chrome, Mozilla fire fox , Opera are excellent.
opera mini and puffin is no too ideal for online registration though load faster & compress data but opera mini doesn't refresh , puffin timing is a problem , if it does refresh u will loose u documents.
consider ur ROM & RAM before using Chrome & Fire fox.
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Kazzman(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Google Chrome is the best for easy browsing but when it comes to downloading of items UC browser is better. I will advice you to have both on your android phone.
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by donbenie(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
freeDR:

please what's the demerit of extreme mode?
It restricts the ability to access some pages and sites and generally focuses more on speed than content delivery..
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by jerrymej(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
gat plenty browser .... though I prefer my Opera mini
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Emmysky(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Presently And mostly, i use UC mini for browsing faster and opening pages without being disturbed by annoying pop-ups(especially when im low on data).
For registering for stuff on my phone, i use Chrome And Boat browser(Otherwise i just use my PC).
For Downloading i use UC browser.
Sometimes i use opera mini and Next browser.
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by chiraqDemon(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
I think uc is the best for downloads and data saving
But chrome, firefox will give u better site display

If u open a page on chrome and go to another app when u come back to chrome most likely the page will need to reload and that is extra data especially if u r loadimg a page with many high quality pictures
But uc, if u like open and be gone the whole day when u come back ur page is still there except once in a while it might crash but its like onccccceee in a while
And uc gives u donwload organisation that u will never find on any other browser
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by mandae(m): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Please donwload and use next browser, thank me later.
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Rexnegro(m): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mykel4God:
Currently, I'm using Opera mini and UC browser HD, but I'm not satisfied with both.

Can anyone recommend a better browser

Note: Both are not serving me well enough because I register for a lot of things via my phone and sometimes I encounter difficulties during registration processes.

Please, Tech gurus in the house, help a brother

Cc: Lalasticlala
bro try "next browser" You will like it, very fast and convenient...it can also download anything and one Good thing about is that You can also play Video straight from The app. download and thank God later before thanking me.
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Efewestern: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
fast browser: Opera
Wanna open tough pages: chrome or Uc
Download : Uc
so it depends on your need.
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Jaymaestro(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Opera Mini for Quick browsing and General surfing using slow netspeed
UC downloads – For downloads
Chrome – For stable and heavy sites browsing with stable and strong netspeed
Puffin– Just on my phone for being the new best browser and PC browser mirroring.
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Usteen(m): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Use opera for light surfing and blogs, cause it saves you data, use UC for downloads, and then make use of Google Chrome for registration and sites that use Java scripts.. With time you'll know what to use where and how to use them
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Abudu2000(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
There is no arguement in this, chrome is the best browser for now

Maybe later there might be another
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by Adek15(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
I used to think uc browser is the best but you can't save pages on it and recently resuming downloads after stopping it sucks..

Opera saves pages but it's worse when using it to download

Chrome ditto opera

I haven't really tried puffin
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by DonroxyII: 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mykel4God:
Currently, I'm using Opera mini and UC browser HD, but I'm not satisfied with both.

Can anyone recommend a better browser

Note: Both are not serving me well enough because I register for a lot of things via my phone and sometimes I encounter difficulties during registration processes.

Please, Tech gurus in the house, help a brother

Cc: Lalasticlala
Opera mini for browsing my regular sites such as Nairaland, lindaikeji, live scores n soccer vista also for googling

UC browser For browsing sites that's difficult for opera mini to open and for surfing sites with videos ....

Google chrome/Mozilla for browsing sites requiring official parols such as registration,application etc also for surfing sites difficult for Ucbrowser/Opera to navigate ....

Each of these browser gives me different satisfaction, I can't do without the three and I can't sacrifice one for the other !!!
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by coolopj: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
I still place samsung internet above Chrome in many way..Speed, access to clipboard,Ad block extension and Clean user interface with Video mode and QR scanner and lots more.Download it from Apkmirror and Thank me later
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by purplekayc(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Android is Linux made by google just we chrome
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by mikolo20(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by doubleZ88(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
PHX browser noni. dat feeling u get as if ur using a PC.
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by bionixs: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
busco59:
When it come to registration processes I will advice you to go for chrome, because I have done several registration processes on the above listed apps and I think chrome browser is the best.
But for efficient browsing and download UC browser all the way, but when I gat a limited data opera comes to play.
saving pages offline make opera mini great
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by trandolph(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Puffin is the best. Plus it's lighter than opera mini
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by proffnico(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
trandolph:
Puffin is the best. Plus it's lighter than opera mini
But opera saves data
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by virus05(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Uc browser(normal one.. not hd or mini) is no 1 browser (it saves data and it is very fast) then opera then followed by others. I don't know what people here are saying. Google chrome is scrap its just good for pc
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by dljbd1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
For normal browsing:- chrome
For downloading:- ucweb
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by viki84(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
you have not tried Dolphin Browser, very efficient
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by anthonysmith123: 6:34am On Jun 27, 2019
I think that Mozilla Firefox is among the best nowadays. You can get the newest and previous versions at https://freewindows10.download/soft/mozilla-firefox or from the official website. I used a lot of different browsers but this one is the best for now.
Re: Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? by GindoX(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2019
Uc browser is bleeped up of recent. Ads now pops out nearly everywhere. Very annoying. embarassed

Chrome is good. but I hate turning on JavaScript... I don't know why some sites needs it to function well. E.g Facebook. This is where UC comes in. But now Bleep up after thier recent updates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat Deducting Internet Charge From My Phone Illegally / Sheryl Sandberg To Leave Facebook, Meta After 14 Years / 10 Reasons Why Your Smartphone May Be Charging Slowly And Possible Fixes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.