Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! (1058 Views)

What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / If Mohammmed Was The Last Prophet Why Did Quran Say That Jesus Will Come Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by mrmrmister: 1:29am On Apr 02, 2017
Lilyqueeny:
COPIED........
17 SOULS IN HELL PLEADING WITH HUMANITY ON EARTH !!!!
SOUL 1: I was a housewife on earth and I loved to kiss the penis of my husband every time we had sex. My pastor did not teach that this was a sin so when I died, I was thrown to hell for this.

SOUL 2: I used to be a woman on earth. I loved to use contraceptive pills so as not to conceive. My husband did not want any more children but when I died, the demons dragged me to hell and have been torturing me day and night.

SOUL 3: I was a lady on earth and my husband allowed me to climb over him during sex. We did not perceive that this was sinful and demonic so when I died, the demons threw me in hell and have been forcing me to climb over spears/weapons and do the same act I used to do on top of my husband. Each time I do this my genitals will tear into pieces and grow again over and over.

SOUL 4: When a brother warned me against using earrings I did not believe him and when I died, I found a big demon waiting by heaven’s gate. When he saw me he asked me to give him his property of which I did not understand at first. He then clarified that all earrings belong to him and any woman who dies with any of his property such as earrings, wedding rings, jewelleries, fake hair, nail paint, eye lashes, makeup, weave on, curled hair, contraceptive coil etc will find Him waiting for her at heaven’s gate and will be thrown into hell.

SOUL 5: Please warn all the women not to use contraceptive coils, injection or pills or else they will join me here in hell. These things are demonic ideas and billions are here in hell in torment.

SOUL 6: Please warn all humans on earth not to drink any form of alcohol. God cannot be mocked and He hates alcohol. Since I came to hell, the demons have been forcing me to drink deadly acid in place of alcohol.

SOUL 7: Please tell all the children on earth to love Jesus and read their bible. I was a child when I died and I have been in hell since. Recently Jesus came to hell and I pleaded with Him to remove me from hell but He asked me to name one bible character before He could remove me but unfortunately I could not name one. I failed this test and fell back into the fire.

SOUL 8: Tell all women on earth that hell is full of women some of whom were strong Christians on earth but died and came to hell for little sins such as quarrel, anger, lack of surrender to husband, envy, jealous, gossip etc.

SOUL 9: Tell all the people who are watching football that football is demonic and that footballers are in hell as well as their fans. They will not believe this but tell them.

SOUL 10: Tell all humans that all worldly musicians such as Bob Marley and Michael Jackson are in hell and being tortured badly. Any human listening to worldly music is doomed and is on his/her way to hell. Tell them.

SOUL 11: Tell all men who have not paid their wives’ dowry that they will die and come to hell if they fail to do so.

Soul 12: I was a catholic when I died. While I was alive, I did not believe that rosaries, statues honouring Mary and Angels were idolatry and demonic. When I died, snakes have been coiling around my fingers just as I used to coil rosaries around my fingers.

SOUL 13: I died as a pope in a catholic church. I remember travelling everywhere in the world and enjoying the wealth, security and glory but when I died demons grabbed me and threw me here in hell. Tell all the Catholics to leave that church and give their lives to Jesus in holiness and righteousness.

Soul 14: When I was on earth, I loved to watch Horror films. I did not perceive that the creatures in horror films were actually real demons torturing human souls in hell like this. When I died, the very same demons I had been watching dragged me to hell and have been torturing me.

SOUL 15: Tell all those young men and women who are engaged for marriage but are having sex already to go to their pastors and confess this sin so that prayer can be done for them before they join us here in hell.

SOUL 16: Tell those people who have not repaid their debts that they are on their way to hell.

SOUL 17: Tell those Christian who are not doing their restitutions that Lucifer is waiting for them in hell.- Restitution means restoring stolen goods/money, declaring fake documents, confessing secret sin to the person you offended, abandoning second wife, returning to your first wife/husband, declaring your adultery to your husband/wife etc
YES THE STANDARDS OF HEAVEN ARE HIGH “Matthew 5:20 “For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by mrmrmister: 1:30am On Apr 02, 2017
Found that on the romance section so I thought I'd help spread the word.

I find it hard to believe some Human being (supposedly) came up with that.

Whoever invented religion must be laughing his ass off in hell right now huh? grin

SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 02, 2017
I saw it too. I don't understand. . .maybe the person was joking. Because its just too ridiculous

1 Like

Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmmmmm.....it could be true !!!!

in every nonsense, there is a sense!!!

Lord save us!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by osumak2: 3:47am On Apr 02, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by hopefulLandlord: 3:49am On Apr 02, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by joe4real12: 4:22am On Apr 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Mumus

1 Like

Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by Wilgrea7(m): 5:20am On Apr 02, 2017
why?

Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by wordbank(m): 5:54am On Apr 02, 2017
At first when I saw the post, I ignored
But now...
Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by otemdomino: 6:26am On Apr 02, 2017
Zita55:

Lord save us!!!!
Kikiki, you are still in the past age oga... THE AGE OF "4 HOURS INTERVIEW IN HELL" cheesy You need to evolve spiritually (brainially).
Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by Omexonomy: 6:38am On Apr 02, 2017
Their is this guy with the username jesusloveu who is either a muslim or an atheist that is fond of using curse and swear word on other people on nairaland. Sombody should kindly remind him that the name of jesus christ do not allow for such
Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by Origin(f): 6:54am On Apr 02, 2017
Intruder Alert!!!! Intruder Alert!!!! Warning*** Warning*****

17 souls have escaped hell and are now terrorizing earth.

If they can break through the hell - earth barrier. Why cant they just go ahead and break through the hell -heaven barrier?
Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by MuttleyLaff: 7:05am On Apr 02, 2017
mrmrmister:
Found that on the romance section so I thought I'd help spread the word.

I find it hard to believe some Human being (supposedly) came up with that.

Whoever invented religion must be laughing his ass off in hell right now huh? grin

SMH
Oxymoron?
- something about the last sentence, the bold and underlined particularly, isnt quite right
Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 02, 2017
Abeg who interviewed them?
I would like a shot of what the person smokes

1 Like

Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by mrmrmister: 7:35am On Apr 02, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
Oxymoron?
- something about the last sentence, the bold and underlined particularly, isnt quite right

Yep
Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by mrmrmister: 7:36am On Apr 02, 2017
Zita55:

Lord save us!!!!

shocked
You're joking, right? shocked
Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2017
otemdomino:
Kikiki, you are still in the past age oga... THE AGE OF "4 HOURS INTERVIEW IN HELL" cheesy You need to evolve spiritually (brainially).
undecided
otemdomino:

What is this one, saying??
Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2017
mrmrmister:

shocked You're joking, right? shocked
grin
mrmrmister:

shocked You're joking, right? shocked
Thou shall not fear
Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by jonbellion(m): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lmaoo! cheesy
Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by lepasharon(f): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
embarassed
Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by Edenoscar(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
jonbellion:
Lmaoo! cheesy
are you ready,its 7:45pm do you understand?
Re: They Have Come Again O. Look What I Found!!! by Lex11(m): 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
“Then he said, ‘I beg you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house, for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.’ Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’ And he said, ‘No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead.’” -Luke 16:27-31

Moses and the prophets - as contained in the entire Holy Bible.

Peace!
------

"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" - Romans 10:17

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Tomorrow???? / How Can I Identify The True Religion ???? / Mohammed SAW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.