Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

If Mohammmed Was The Last Prophet Why Did Quran Say That Jesus Will Come Again? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Mohammmed Was The Last Prophet Why Did Quran Say That Jesus Will Come Again? (596 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? / Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Mohammmed Was The Last Prophet Why Did Quran Say That Jesus Will Come Again? by kolawoleibukun: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
The Muslims believe that Jesus is a prophet and that he is coming again and yet they claim that Mohammed was the last prophet. Is that not confusing?

If out of all the prophets, only Jesus will be raised from death and given the opportunity to return, does it not suggest that Mohammed was not the last?
Re: If Mohammmed Was The Last Prophet Why Did Quran Say That Jesus Will Come Again? by kachi19: 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
bobs did the quaran say that??
Re: If Mohammmed Was The Last Prophet Why Did Quran Say That Jesus Will Come Again? by superior1: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
To confirm to the Christians that Mo is the last prophet and they should stop worshiping him (Jesus)
Re: If Mohammmed Was The Last Prophet Why Did Quran Say That Jesus Will Come Again? by xaliujokes(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
Very lame post
Re: If Mohammmed Was The Last Prophet Why Did Quran Say That Jesus Will Come Again? by thorpido(m): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
The last prophet was John.Jesus came being more than a prophet.He was the Christ,the Messaih.
Any other thing after was a fable.
Re: If Mohammmed Was The Last Prophet Why Did Quran Say That Jesus Will Come Again? by xaliujokes(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
thorpido:
The last prophet was John.Jesus came being more than a prophet.He was the Christ,the Messaih.
Any other thing after was a fable.

Stop saying what you never witnessed, u were only taught!. Don't say it like u knew and saw everything.
Re: If Mohammmed Was The Last Prophet Why Did Quran Say That Jesus Will Come Again? by gowonbst(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
I know and believe that Islam is never a religion created or established by Almighty God... It is an organization created and established by one person and referring to Mohammed as the prophet from God... Ask me any question

2 Likes

Re: If Mohammmed Was The Last Prophet Why Did Quran Say That Jesus Will Come Again? by thorpido(m): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
xaliujokes:

Stop saying what you never witnessed, u were only taught!. Don't say it like u knew and saw everything.

The Truth reveals.The Truth is a Witness.You don't have to be there for the Truth to bear witness you.
EXCEPT you don't have a liaison with the Truth.
Re: If Mohammmed Was The Last Prophet Why Did Quran Say That Jesus Will Come Again? by olammy161: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
1. It’s a pity when my pple can’t digest simple English,because Muhammad said Jesus is coming back means he is not the last prophet?
2.mohammed never said he is coming back as a prophet...find your fact before you post
3.mohammed beliving that Jesus is coming,doesn’t that suppose to make ur brain thing deeper to know the connection,for him to believe that..
Re: If Mohammmed Was The Last Prophet Why Did Quran Say That Jesus Will Come Again? by edicied: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
This is what Nigeria Citizens are very Good at grin "Discussing irrelevant matters" this I'd why we would never develop. Who Jesus and Mohammad help?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud - Man Writes On Social Media / Old Siggys / Should I Also Pay My Tithe From A Monthly Contributions (Adashe) I Collected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.