Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

3 Things You Should Know About Your Christian Race - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Things You Should Know About Your Christian Race (11148 Views)

3 Things That Take The Place Of God In Your Christian life / 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith / Making Sure You're On The Right Track In Your Christian Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Should Know About Your Christian Race by Revolva(m): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2017
even criminals theives prostitutes..killers bear christain names lol
Re: 3 Things You Should Know About Your Christian Race by DrMuzungu(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2017
Christianity is now a race. Ok.
Re: 3 Things You Should Know About Your Christian Race by Wiccan777: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2017
teemanbastos:
Need financial help badly.. I called on Jesus , i haven't received a reply.. I want to get born again Genuinely.. I called on Jesus i haven't received a reply.
dey there dey jonze yourself! Hurray! It's tge work of sky daddy! grin
Re: 3 Things You Should Know About Your Christian Race by Vorigo: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2017
Never felt this stupid. Christianity is race again? Chai

Cannibalism is a race
Stupidity is a race
Op is a race
Muslim is a religion, abeg
Re: 3 Things You Should Know About Your Christian Race by NovusHomo(m): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2017
Thepasserby:
A lot of people are just bearing the name Christian without even knowing what it entails. Have you ever asked yourself why Christianity is always under fire? Have you ever cared to know why the world goes agog the moment they hear rumours of a man of God falling? Have you ever asked yourself why it is quite difficult for people to speak badly about some religions or their leaders?

It's all because we are supposed to shine as a light to our generation and when the world discovers that we have fallen, they become disappointed in us, they crucify us for it.

Here are three things you should understand about your Christian Race.

1. It is a call to represent (2 Corinthians 5:20)
Every Christian is a kingdom ambassador representing God. When you became a Christian, you stopped living your own life and started living for God. Before you take any decision as a Christian, it is important you think twice because the world is watching. In case you don't know, people purposely annoy you, place some things in your path, try your patience only to test the Christ nature in you. They believe as Christians, the light of God should be seen in you.

2. It is a call for self denial
There is nothing as stubborn as the flesh. As Christians, one of the fruit of the spirit is self control. To be a Christian is to be able to say NO to the dictates of the flesh. You must carry your cross (temptations and persecutions) and follow after the master.

NOTE: SELF CONTROL IS NOT SELF CONTROLLED.

3. It is a personal race
Everybody is accountable for his or her actions. As Christians, your call is not attached to a man of God or particular denomination, it is a personal race which can only be run with Grace. People can only try to either help you or harm you. Until the day you have an encounter with Christ, you are not yet a Christian. When people encounter Jesus, everything about their lives changes.

Jesus Loves you.

Copied from palmchat #religion

www.palmchatnow.com

I know a lot of french males answer the name "Christian". I never knew there was a christian "race". Nigerians, who did this to you?!
Re: 3 Things You Should Know About Your Christian Race by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

let me shock you, THERE ARE FAR MORE MUSLIMS IN ISRAEL THAN THERE ARE CHRISTIANS

The religious affiliation of the Israeli population
as of 2011 was 75.4% Judaism , 16.9%
Muslim , 2.1% Christian

wake Africa

You really shocked me bro.. it's true , I just searched that on google now

Re: 3 Things You Should Know About Your Christian Race by walls01: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2017
teemanbastos:
Need financial help badly.. I called on Jesus , i haven't received a reply.. I want to get born again Genuinely.. I called on Jesus i haven't received a reply.

maybe you thought you were calling your boy
Re: 3 Things You Should Know About Your Christian Race by walls01: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2017
Kingsley1000:
all churches are scam
not all
Re: 3 Things You Should Know About Your Christian Race by Wolexdey(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
JESUS IS LORD
Re: 3 Things You Should Know About Your Christian Race by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hypocrites see this and became something else
Re: 3 Things You Should Know About Your Christian Race by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fasting and prayers doesn't bring riches but giving. Bible says "for it is in giving that we receive.
Re: 3 Things You Should Know About Your Christian Race by farem: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
teemanbastos:

Seek ye FIRST the Kingdom of God...

-Jesus is not a kind of fans/air-conditioner you crave in hot season and abandon in chilling weather

-He is not a sango or amadioha you conjure at will to deal with your opponents

-Jesus is not like the prophet commanding his legion to make sure and insisting they expand his idea with the edge of sword in other for him to feel cool.

-Jesus should be first of all, Lord (Master, director, controller) and then Saviour (helper, healer, defender.) If the order is reversed, it will not work

May God shower His mercy on you and answer your prayer in Jesus Name
Re: 3 Things You Should Know About Your Christian Race by kwenu: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
olrotimi:
Number 4: it's not a call to be a zombie or mor0n.
I don't like hearing the bullshit about how xtians should be docile in the face of aggression.
See let's face it, Israel is where it all started from and where it all would end but guess what?
Israel doesn't take nonsense from any morafuqka. They'd blow ur arse off if you mess with them.

You think the majority of isrealis are christians?
go read and search out about the modern day isrealis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Losing Faith In Christianity / The Daily Contradictions Of The Bible Thread. / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.