Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence (22614 Views)

Mukhtar Isa Hazo Impeached As Kaduna Deputy Speaker For 'Incompetence' / Suspension: Crisis Brews As APC Governors Set To Sack Okorocha / Wike Blasts Okorocha For Granting Amnesty To Anchor Man Of Don Wanny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Daplux4:

who told u, hv u been to Owerri recently, okorocha is among few governor's that hv turn things around in their states
Bros I pass through imo like twice each year! Ask those heading to akwa ibom, they will tell u their horrible experience

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by Daplux4: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
wizzywisdom:

Bros I pass through imo like twice each year! Ask those heading to akwa ibom, they will tell u their horrible experience

I don't think u knows what u are saying, let me tell u which ever way ur coming into Owerri are federal roads which govt hv neglected for too long, I urge u to come into Owerri and see things for ur self.
governor Rochas okorocha not only build local roads he also reconstruct fedreal roads in imo state
Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by mario383: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Khd95:
Fayose right now,

he will be like "what bubu has joined together,let them be scattered"grin
That is my prayer too. Any thing etc. that is linked to bubu should be scattered so that by 2019, buhari and apc will not be mentioned. Am conpletely fed with this government. I have never, never experienced this hardship. A situation where non of tenents pays my rent? To make it worse, not hope and direction. They are even now planning to remove Okorocha thereby trying to cause more troubles. Tufiakwa
Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by VanBommel(m): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
InvestinOwerri:
"Imo state got the worst roads in Nigeria"? Stop smoking that sh!t son, it aint good for your mental health!
but that's the truth undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by okekecc1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Good for okorocha . thief

1 Like

Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by Sunnyja: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
InvestinOwerri:
Tinubu Wehdone Sir! This 100% all about 2019. Tinubu & other northern groups are wary of Rochas, they know that Rochas has the ambition of contesting for presidency in the likely event that Buhari does not seek reelection. So they are already planning on sidelining him. Even their statement was full of insults And mudslinging on Rochas. I really pity Rochas, he is now like an orphan, rejected by his people and now being humiliated by outsiders!
Even if Rochas contest 100 times he has no political consequence in national politics.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by giles14(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2017

3 Likes

Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by AllHailBiafra(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Let me recall the prophecy of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and I quote: Any man or woman from Biafra land who went to serve the zoo will come back disgraced.

Sai Mazi
Sai Nnamdi
Sai Kanu
Sai My Monica grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by Atereg1: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
smartty68:
"At any public event, especially at the State House or where the president or vice president is present, he is in a hurry to assert himself as the PGF chairman and position himself close to the president or vice president for a photo op."

Immature leadership, selfie taker - AKA Rochas Okorocha.

Firstly, what's the essence of Governors forum? Thought it was a forum where they come together in one to make their state of leadership governable? Cabal of criminals/looters

Secondly, who them epp?
longer trougt governor na food e sabi

1 Like

Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Okorocha is too busy providing good governance to the people of imo state

Lol grin grin grin
The uncle is incompetent, all round. cry

1 Like

Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by itzkissabel(f): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Adaowerri111:
okorocha is nothing but a mistake

1 Like

Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by justnnecky(f): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wow,the betrayer has become the betrayed
I,an impolite support his removal with immediate effect,he's a showbiz governor who has destroyed IMO state.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by CharliParker: 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Adaowerri111:
My Governor Rochas don't have their time again hahaha
Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by Ashamkonye: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Absolutely rubbish... I see nothing but a sycophantic publication. it's high time NL started verifying similar articles before giving it a place on this platform. Truth be said, willy-nilly Rochas remains the most active and vibrant Governor in Nigeria.
Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by engrchykae(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
but apc fools will not sack bubu for being a colossal failure but wovld rather beg him to go for second term.idiots in high places.
Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by EmeritusMbaM: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
InvestinOwerri:
Tinubu Wehdone Sir! This 100% all about 2019. Tinubu & other northern groups are wary of Rochas, they know that Rochas has the ambition of contesting for presidency in the likely event that Buhari does not seek reelection. So they are already planning on sidelining him. Even their statement was full of insults And mudslinging on Rochas. I really pity Rochas, he is now like an orphan, rejected by his people and now being humiliated by outsiders!

Lmao. Blaming Tinubu again shocked shocked shocked
Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by Tinyemeka(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
justnnecky:
Wow,the betrayer has become the betrayed
I,an impolite support his removal with immediate effect,he's a showbiz governor who has destroyed IMO state.

Imo indigenes have given up on Rochas. We hereby graciously hand him over to the good and benevelont people of the South-West for immediate adoption. Please treat as a matter of urgency. Thanks.
Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by Champele(m): 10:14am On Apr 03, 2017
The same way his incompetence put us in Imo state. He just lack leadership quality.
Re: APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence by Champele(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2017
Ashamkonye:
Absolutely rubbish... I see nothing but a sycophantic publication. it's high time NL started verifying similar articles before giving it a place on this platform. Truth be said, willy-nilly Rochas remains the most active and vibrant Governor in Nigeria.
Nsusu, at the highest rate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola: Why Pantami Annoyed Some Persons In Buhari’s Cabinet / GEJ Seeks Senate Approval To Rename UNILAG And 2 Other Federal Universities. / Osita Chidoka Picks Form For Anambra Governorship Elections - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.