Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola (4325 Views)

Party Leaders Betrayed Me Today Alleged Ademola Adeleke / Segun Mayegun: Kingibe Betrayed Abiola. Remove His Name From The Honor's List / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by asksteve(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Betrayal is not new to d yorubas, its their tradition. Its either they benefit from u or they stab u, wen they get a better offer.
History is there to prove it.
And the funniest part is they scream all ova d media but wen it come to standing by their word, they r neva there.

Its funny more non yorubas were assassinated, and imprisoned while the betrayers chickened into exile only to return years later n claim to be hero's of democracy.
Even those that were assassinated were betrayed by their own people.

Truely, the dead has no victory, else would Pa Alfred Riwani of blessed memory if alive be a celebrated nationalist? U n I no d answer is NO.

Frank Kokori, the then NUPENG President even after his incarceration, till date is not celebrated. Jus to mention a few.

But d likes of Wole Soyinka, Tinubu, Fayemi etc that ran away wen it was time to defend their mandate are today celebrated as hero's of democracy, what a shame.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by eagleeye2: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
jollymizzle:
i challenge you to provide proof that this was said by abiola if you dont know what to say shut up and pedlling falsehoods here. We still remeber the roles arthur nzeribe and uche chukwumerije, humphery nwosu, daniel kanu played. Nadeco the coaalition at the forefront in our struggle for democracy the you are enjoying today was populaled mostly by yorubas. You better thank your stars for people like rear admiral ndubusi kanu and pa enahoro your pple would have been know as enemies of democracy.
Insults don't really move me. Actually what he said was "I can do without the Igbos".... I may not have proof right now, but any person keen on Nigerian Political history will concur with what I wrote.
Igbos are already seen as enemies of democracy. ... so it ain't new.

3 Likes

Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by jollymizzle(m): 6:41am On Apr 03, 2017
eagleeye2:

Insults don't really move me. Actually what he said was "I can do without the Igbos".... I may not have proof right now, but any person keen on Nigerian Political history will concur with what I wrote.
Igbos are already seen as enemies of democracy. ... so it ain't new.
abegi, you don't have proof and you are making such grievous accusations, anyway I didn't insult you and I also challenge you to point out how I did that. Unverified statements like the one you made is what is tearing nigeria apart. Abiola was elected by not just the yorubas but igbos and hausas too, he never made such statement that he didn't need the igbos. Yorubas were at the forefront in the struggle for democracy and many paid with their lives, or went to prison. We did more than enough, if you can't appreciate that, don't insult us with lies such as that quote. It's divisive and cruel
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by jollymizzle(m): 6:49am On Apr 03, 2017
asksteve:
Betrayal is not new to d yorubas, its their tradition. Its either they benefit from u or they stab u, wen they get a better offer.
And the funniest part is they scream all ova d media but wen it come to standing by their word, they r neva there.

Its funny more non yorubas were assassinated, and imprisoned while the betrayers chickened into exile only to return years later n claim to be hero's of democracy.

Truely, the dead has no victory, else would Pa Alfred Riwani of blessed memory if alive be a celebrated nationalist? U n I no d answer is NO.

Frank Kokori, the then NUPENG President even after his incarceration, till date is not celebrated. Jus to mention a few.

But d likes of Wole Soyinka, Tinubu, Fayemi etc that ran away wen it was time to defend their mandate are today celebrated as hero's of democracy, what a shame.
lol another lie, so kudirat wasn't killed by the army, PA adesanya excaped by whiskers? beko ransome kuti and gain fawenhimi, wale osun, cornelious adebayo and others weren't incarcerated? ..many yorubas were killed Go and find out nadeco had members from all over the country but yorubas dominated, so how come you are saying yorubas were not at the forefront, who else was in the thick of the struggle if not nadeco? You are saying people went into exile as if that was bad, so you want all yorubas to be killed for the democracy we are all enjoying?kokori, PA rewane and others did their part just like other well meaning Nigerians. You people need to ask questions if you don't know rather than just spew what you heard from bitter anti-yoruba elements around you, lagos was always hot during the nadeco days, that couldn't be said about states in the south east, or North. don't let hatred for the yorubas turn you against your conscience. We gave the most for democracy and the world know that. Your people sold out most, like the Arthur Nzeribe, Daniel kanu, Humphrey, uche chukwumerije etc. Nadeco was a national struggle for democracy and we the yorubas championed it with blood and sweat. How can you now sit comfortably and write what you wrote. Have you no conscience?
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by jollymizzle(m): 7:03am On Apr 03, 2017
The Yoruba people did more than any other people, lost more for the democracy we all lay claim today. We have always been champions of equality and fairness so no ignorant pest should come here and say otherwise. Lies won't cut it as some of us were alive during these times, not that we heard adulterated stories from those who never participated/or had minimal effort in the struggle for our democracy . So if you come here trying to insult us, just know to just spew your incoherent and meaningless 'afonja are betrayers' mantra and quietly leave but never to make any reference to the topic, or our struggle for democracy
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by backtosender: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2017
Afonjas sold Abiola away with a cup of tea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by Shegzy8(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2017
backtosender:
Afonjas sold Abiola away with a cup of tea
Holy jah,product of truance and undiluted fabricated stories...i dont criticize tribes instead i criticize people,you just committed fallacy...abiola wasnt betrayed...stop saying things you heard from your elders in the village or at home...
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by backtosender: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2017
Shegzy8:
Holy jah,product of truance and undiluted fabricated stories...i dont criticize tribes instead i criticize people,you just committed fallacy...abiola wasnt betrayed...stop saying things you heard from your elders in the village or at home...
am a real city boy born and raised in environment with 24hrs light and water obvious no place in Nigeria can boast of such........you are a certified third world brought up never seen real city before or else you fly 10hrs out from zoo airspaces' then you will know heaven is on this earth...but as long as you are in the zoo Nigeria am sorry you are already in hell..just pray when you cross over you can see the other heaven....as long as heaven on earth is concern am living on it

1 Like

Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by Shegzy8(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2017
backtosender:
am a real city boy born and raised in environment with 24hrs light and water obvious no place in Nigeria can boast of such........you are a certified third world brought up never seen real city before or else you fly 10hrs out from zoo airspaces' then you will know heaven is on this earth...but as long as you are in the zoo Nigeria am sorry you are already in hell..just pray when you cross over you can see the other heaven....as long as heaven on earth is concern am living on it
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by Shegzy8(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2017
backtosender:
am a real city boy born and raised in environment with 24hrs light and water obvious no place in Nigeria can boast of such........you are a certified third world brought up never seen real city before or else you fly 10hrs out from zoo airspaces' then you will know heaven is on this earth...but as long as you are in the zoo Nigeria am sorry you are already in hell..just pray when you cross over you can see the other heaven..as long as heaven on earth is concern am living on it
Ehyaa congrats ehn...from the way you passed your message,you portrayed yourself as someone local,i dont give a Bleep where you are from,i reside in lag,am a lagosian by birth and also its my state of origin...your environment can make you look like a city boy both your mentality is damn too local
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by backtosender: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2017
Shegzy8:
Ehyaa congrats ehn...from the way you passed your message,you portrayed yourself as someone local,i dont give a Bleep where you are from,i reside in lag,am a lagosian by birth andhrs also its my state of origin...your environment can make you look like a city boy both your mentality is damn too local
look am not here drag anything with you, Lagos is a glorified suburbs am from one of the richest city in the world....you can see the best in the world not this local champion chest beat you do here...as I enjoyed 24hrs underground train and tramps 24hrs light and water,best of best hospital facilities...advanced countries like mine is a heaven on earth..you still living in hell

2 Likes

Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by Shegzy8(m): 10:29am On Apr 03, 2017
backtosender:
look am not here drag anything with you, Lagos is a glorified suburbs am from one of the richest city in the world....you can see the best in the world not this local champion chest beat you do here...as I enjoyed 24hrs underground train and tramps 24hrs light and water,best of best hospital facilities...advanced countries like mine is a heaven on earth..you still living in hell
You see,am not talking about your city but you....you dont talk or write like someone civilized..calling a city heaven on earth shows you are damn local...and what city are you from?
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by backtosender: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2017
Shegzy8:
You see,am not talking about your city but you....you dont talk or write like someone civilized..calling a city heaven on earth shows you are damn local...and what city are you from?
am not local.....I have been to Nigeria cities which does not impress me compared to where I come from is a heaven on earth son
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by Shegzy8(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2017
backtosender:
am not local.....I have been to Nigeria cities which does not impress me compared to where I come from is a heaven on earth son
What city are you from or do you reside?
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by backtosender: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2017
Shegzy8:
What city are you from or do you reside?
new York City boy but sorry trump is closing the heaven door....you might not be opportunity enough to see the heaven before u die in Lagos zoo hell
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by Shegzy8(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2017
backtosender:
new York City boy but sorry trump is closing the heaven door....you might not be opportunity enough to see the heaven before u die in Lagos zoo hell
lol....what a kid you are...forming where you are not from..go to school boy..grow up you this village boy...new york ko new yoke nii...eran
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by eagleeye2: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2017
jollymizzle:
abegi, you don't have proof and you are making such grievous accusations, anyway I didn't insult you and I also challenge you to point out how I did that. Unverified statements like the one you made is what is tearing nigeria apart. Abiola was elected by not just the yorubas but igbos and hausas too, he never made such statement that he didn't need the igbos. Yorubas were at the forefront in the struggle for democracy and many paid with their lives, or went to prison. We did more than enough, if you can't appreciate that, don't insult us with lies such as that quote. It's divisive and cruel
I doubt the arrow heads of ABN will agree with you. I don't even want to mention Fela's song "International thief thief". I assume you won't by any chance know who Fela was referring to.
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by Omoluabi16(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2017
asksteve:

forgetting that soyinka was one of the few who criticized the nigerian government during the civil war and was incarcerated. But of course, to suit your narratives and showcase your hatred you'll rather turn logic on its head. Tinubu is a crook today, but he played his part then. Maybe he should have waited for the kudirat treatment abi. No one would take you people serious. Sheepies without a shepherd..tossed to and fro by the winds of Nigeria's politics, thats why you have little or nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by Omoluabi16(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2017
jollymizzle:
lol another lie, so kudirat wasn't killed by the army, PA adesanya excaped by whiskers? beko ransome kuti and gain fawenhimi, wale osun, cornelious adebayo and others weren't incarcerated? ..many yorubas were killed Go and find out nadeco had members from all over the country but yorubas dominated, so how come you are saying yorubas were not at the forefront, who else was in the thick of the struggle if not nadeco? You are saying people went into exile as if that was bad, so you want all yorubas to be killed for the democracy we are all enjoying?kokori, PA rewane and others did their part just like other well meaning Nigerians. You people need to ask questions if you don't know rather than just spew what you heard from bitter anti-yoruba elements around you, lagos was always hot during the nadeco days, that couldn't be said about states in the south east, or North. don't let hatred for the yorubas turn you against your conscience. We gave the most for democracy and the world know that. Your people sold out most, like the Arthur Nzeribe, Daniel kanu, Humphrey, uche chukwumerije etc. Nadeco was a national struggle for democracy and we the yorubas championed it with blood and sweat. How can you now sit comfortably and write what you wrote. Have you no conscience?
ignore these people. they have their scripts.. they meditate so much on their own lies till they see it as truth. Lies passed from generation to generation. Most of them can not even give a thorough detail on Nigeria's history.
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by backtosender: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Shegzy8:
lol....what a kid you are...forming where you are not from..go to school boy..grow up you this village boy...new york ko new yoke nii...eran
you be village boy.. I just told you born and bred in new York it means is my city.am sorry if you were born in dirty Lagos slums
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by jollymizzle(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
eagleeye2:

I doubt the arrow heads of ABN will agree with you. I don't even want to mention Fela's song "International thief thief". I assume you won't by any chance know who Fela was referring to.
the same Fela you quoted was a Yoruba man, beko ransome kuti was a Yoruba man. International thief thief he wrote against MKO and Obasanjo is not in anyway related to the struggles of nadeco. Many of you come here to insult the Yoruba pple forgetting we sacrificed and lost the most for the sake of democracy. No one else did as much as we did . and I can say that anywhere with proof. I won't rubbish the contribution of other greats but the useless kids who come online and shout "Yoruba are betrayers" must be made to realize how stupid they sound

1 Like

Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by koladebrainiac(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
one thing is that. Abiola too betrayed his kind. but Bamaiyi is trying to exonerate Abacha at all cost n blame it on other people. thats what hausa do alot
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by Shegzy8(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
backtosender:
you be village boy.. I just told you born and bred in new York it means is my city.am sorry if you were born in dirty Lagos slums
Guy go and get a job jare..e-nuisance
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by eagleeye2: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
jollymizzle:
the same Fela you quoted was a Yoruba man, beko ransome kuti was a Yoruba man. International thief thief he wrote against MKO and Obasanjo is not in anyway related to the struggles of nadeco. Many of you come here to insult the Yoruba pple forgetting we sacrificed and lost the most for the sake of democracy. No one else did as much as we did . and I can say that anywhere with proof. I won't rubbish the contribution of other greats but the useless kids who come online and shout "Yoruba are betrayers" must be made to realize how stupid they sound
Nobody is dragging the Nadeco struggle with the Yoruba. Infact, this thread is all about what Bamaiyi said and not Igbo vs Yoruba.
I made my opinion known and you didn't agree with it, that is the reason for this back and forth.
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by blazhykowskyi(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
backtosender:

you were born and bred in new York City yet you are still an illiterate.

osu. better keep hawking your gala in lagos traffic.
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by backtosender: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
blazhykowskyi:

you were born and bred in new York City yet you are still an illiterate.

osu. better keep hawking your gala in lagos traffic.
afonja you are a fool local meat from oshogbo Bush.... different between me and you is too large...am an American i can report any illegal afonja to be deport bk to useless village in southwest including you punk ass whisker ugly thing bk to ewedu infested village
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by abouzaid: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Guestlander:
NADECO were to blame but the people who kept him in jail and demanded he relinquish the mandate freely and lawfully given to him by Nigerians were blameless?

Retards like Bamaiyi are responsible for making Nigeria a disfunctional country. NADECO betrayed Abiola by asking him to claim his mandate! What a load of nonsense.
Abacha ran a government that assassinated Nigerians without remorse and this numbskull is writing essays about betrayal.
buhari was among the strongmen and beneficiaries of the abacha regime yet the likes of tinubu that have been castigating him suddenly turned to his sponsors in order to attain political power, i keep saying it, the only thing keeping Nigeria together is the greed of politicians like tinubu,buhari,orji uzor kalu etc. disintegration is the only true option for this country
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by ladiguy(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2017
davidadenrele:

Don't allow your emotions to becloud your sense of judgement you read a few excerpets from book a full.of.fabricated lies coming.from a person of Bamiyi and you sit at the.comfort your home using your phone or laptop to call Yoruba race a.cowards you definately.need to see doctor you surely must.be having a fever leading to brain drain..!!! Do you know how many NADECOS activists that were incarcerated during Abacha regime do you how many lives.that was lost in the south.west for.the cause.of.June 12 struggles?? Do you.how many.young student uncountable.of them.who went.protesting and were innocently gun down by Mobile Police and Army ask graduates students of.O.A.U Ife UI Ibadan 93 and 94 sets i can.go and on and on? Maybe you need to.ask Sergent Roger the death snipper been used under the Abacha Junta to come tell us how many lives were lost?? You.are there saying rubbish i will advise you to go back.to.and.get a proper tutorial lesson 101 on the.actualization of June 12 struggles where's there's no history there will be no events and there can be events without history don't rub insult on our pains by calling Yoruba cowards i don't know.your tribe but i will.spare you the pride not insult your tribe don't you ever in your life.come on this platform to insult Yoruba.race Yoruba.are people of pride, diginity respect and love for themselves and their elders and fellow neighbours.

Most of them are toddlers back then .So why you dey worry yourself ?
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by ladiguy(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2017
9jabull:

Why didn't NADECO follow Abiola to declare him self President, The like of Fayemi & co run away

Where is their pride & dignity when NADECO & afenifere abandon Abiola & went to aso rock to collected bribe.

How old are you ? Am very sure you were not in existence then .
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by ladiguy(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2017
asksteve:

Seek your unbiased elders , they will tell you undiluted historical accounts on that era . Baby in the house .
Re: Bamaiyi: How NADECO Leaders Betrayed Abiola by bubu2019: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2017
9jabull:
Nawooooo, they rely finish that man called Abiola. In his next generation he will cause that mama that will born him again to Yoruba land.

Can you imagine that AFENIFERE lead by chief Adesanya & other collected bribe on from abacha when they visited aso rock.
next time he will prefer to be born an afghanistan than a yoruba man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally / State Police: Governors Not To Be Trusted With Control Of Arms — Sir Udensi / Nigeria Decides: The Look On Aisha Buhari's Face After Buhari Voted (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.