Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) (34353 Views)

Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) / Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Kcee And Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by StarPlayer: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2017
xx
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 10:54am On Apr 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin why Kcee they bleach like this undecided
is it your body?
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by omobritiko: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2017
jimi4us:
Yolobads will be hiding right now, but when he leaves for Abuja, they will start beating their chest.

All your mate dey make am for life u carry Yoruba matter for head,better change before it's too late for u...Sorry I just assumed u are poor and frustrated

2 Likes

Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2017
fake senator from havard
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 11:09am On Apr 02, 2017
davodyguy:

Just like Ojuiku that ran away after causing the deaths of his kingsmen.
Don't mind him he was not born then. He should go and ask his grandfather's how is kinsmen was slaughtered like goats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2017
jimi4us:
I'm saying you people are cowards as usual

you ve a spiritual problem. you think is everybody that will be declaring fasting&prayer for invading their land.

only God can redeemed your sense again coz the restoration is zero %

d person that accept you these babies reg is to be blame

1 Like

Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Aderupoko2: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2017
Say all you want, that lady deserves more.
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by drmuri(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2017
jimi4us:

How come Igbos regard Yorubas as cowards because Awolowo a civilian abstained from a war That will serve no purpose. But they hail Ojukwu as a warrior despite the fact That the 4 star general ran away like a chicken during battle. In US Army Ojukwu the coward would have be exucuted by firing squad for running away from battle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by ipodstinks: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2017
folarinmiles:
wat is dis one saying
I don't even understand him.

1 Like

Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by ipodstinks: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2017
jimi4us:
mumu of the century, so they should kill him and that will make you happy. we knw that what you want, only trying to play trick but we are wiser than you. if you want us to kill someone, bring nnamdi KANU along with your father. then we will do as u want but not duno Malaye. by the way, keyboard warrior, I thought you would have killed osibanjo, but you instead gave him title grin. with all the rants here. advanced Coward.

3 Likes

Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by arsenal33: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You sound pained tongue tongue
He's pained because he doesn't know how someone can be so inept

3 Likes

Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by ipodstinks: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You sound pained tongue tongue
yeah, he sounds pained because he felt that as old as you are, you have nothing to offer and you have and you have no functioning brain. that alone is enough to cause pain to people.

3 Likes

Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2017
Enjoy ur money, person wey kno way, na him sabi book, keep mockin and I'm going higher. Dino ti lo mon yinlo
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2017
jimi4us:
Yolobads will be hiding right now, but when he leaves for Abuja, they will start beating their chest.
its better for ur useless head to be carried like dat and served at okija shrine dan to be on ur neck and be causing or stirring up bigotism/tribalism online..if u agree like but if u are a certified bigot/tribalist share. grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2017
ipodstinks:
mumu of the century, so they should kill him and that will make you happy. we knw that what you want, only trying to play trick but we are wiser than you. if you want us to kill someone, bring nnamdi KANU along with your father. then we will do as u want but not duno Malaye. by the way, keyboard warrior, I thought you would have kill osibanjo, but you instead gave him title grin. with all the rants here. advanced Coward.

Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by DCMIX(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2017
Are they planning to remix ajeku Iya?

1 Like

Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by origima: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
jimi4us:

m an Igbo Man but can't share a seat with u cos of ur timidity. Always going tribal yet u are enjoying the patronage of other tribes
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by greatman247(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by breadtom: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by daryoor03(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Dino likes showbiz
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by adudu208(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Kcee wants to add another dimension to the Nigerian political discourse.
The name is Dino Melaye not Dino Milaye before someone in the Anti-Dino camp sees it and quickly tag Sararareporter grin.
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by fruitsville: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Useless Senator... KC henceforth stop playing with such a man...
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by goldedprince: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
jimi4us:
lol, that was epic, looks like a reply i will give. take this THUMBS UP grin grin grin
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by AJOBI77(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
argon500:
good for them.

Both of them have one thing in common. if you can predict it, will dash you an airtime
They sing. Dino don release songs. Kc too dey release songs. Lol
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
No certificate ba
argon500:
good for them.

Both of them have one thing in common. if you can predict it, will dash you an airtime
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by corperope: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
[s]
goldedprince:

lol, that was epic, looks like a reply i will give. take this THUMBS UP grin grin grin
[/s]

So you are under the umbrella meants for fools?, you are likely to be consumed when the heavy downpour of intelligent reasoning commenced, proper use of your no six sense will save your ass
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by goldedprince: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
corperope:
[s][/s]

So you are under the umbrella meants for fools?, you are likely to be consumed when the heavy downpour of intelligent reasoning commenced, proper use of your no six sense will save your ass
first, its called the sixth sense, not "no six sense"
secondly, the world has evolved. real intelligent humans no more use the sixth sense, we now use the ninth sense.
maybe you should first upgrade your sense
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by bareal(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Dino! The slayer of Tinubu, Remi, Magu, Hameed Ali, Smart Adeyemi.....

The list is endless..

One day the slayer will also be slayed ...Tinubu and the rest of them were once slayers...
Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by nkelvin(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
People self shocked shocked [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) by xreal: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
jimi4us:

Your head is not correct.

Oloriburuku somebody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Tunde Ednut For Saying Nina Should Stop Using An Android Phone / Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* / Balenciaga Officially Cuts Ties With Kanye West Over Anti-semitic Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.