Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated (4539 Views)

I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by ezana1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
A heartbreaking boyfriend who got his story shared on Joro Olumofin’s page, has narrated how his girlfriend’s v**ina was smelling like fish when she returned from Lagos State.

According to the guy, her babe who is a student like him in Osun State, traveled to Lagos for an ushering job, only for her to come back with N300k instead of N4ok paid for the job.
The distraught lover added that he noticed expired sperm in his babe’s p*ssy.

Below is how he tell his story
http://www.informationng.com/2017/04/gfs-vagina-smelling-like-fish-noticed-expired-sperm-inside-returned-lagos-heartbreaking-boyfriend-writes.html

Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by Epositive(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
expired sperm keh? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by ezana1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
It could be true its an expired sperm, cos I once suspected this from my ex too sometime ago
Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
It's obvious. Go to the nearest fish market cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by newyorks(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
chai ppl get mouth.expired sperm ni?
Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by ezana1(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
But please what could possibly be the cause of vagina having spoilt fish smell cos I have personally experienced this
Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by eightsin(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lol... expired sperm. Lmfao.
Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
When i hear of guys complaining about their woman's pussy smelling like rotten fish, i begin to wonder how true can this be. Because i have never xperienced something like that before. I know for one the vaginal comes with its own natural "fragrance" and my own smells like fruits. I guess i am lucky to have had good clean and healthy vaginas.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by ezana1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
When i hear of guys complaining about their woman's pussy smelling like rotten fish, i begin to wonder how true can this be. Because i have never xperienced something like that before. I know for one the vaginal comes with its own natural "fragrance" and my own smells like fruits. I guess i am lucky to have had good clean and healthy vaginas.

Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by babythug(f): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
ezana1:
But please what could possibly be the cause of vagina having spoilt fish smell cos I have personally experienced this

It's an infection called bacterial vaginiosis and can be Treated with antibiotics
Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by Juliearth(f): 4:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Your girlfriend is suffering from VG(bacterial Vaginoses). She should seek proper healthcare cos if left untreated or badly managed,it could result to PID(Pelvic Inflammatory Disease)...
Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by gqboyy(m): 5:02am On Apr 03, 2017
Run for ur life. D certified olosho probably had an unprotected sex with new patronizers
Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by nzaghibaba(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
that's because u've neva had sex b4 or u stick 2 jst ur partner. If u av sex with different guys, my dear u end up having d@ fishy smell.
PS: its called bacterial vaginosis, its a type of infection in the vagina.
Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by byvan03: 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
Educated illiterates full this country, expired sperm indeed undecided.
Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by Beremx(f): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ediot give her back her money!!

Expired sperm ko! Expired sperm ni!
Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by cybriz82(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
ole give her back her money...na ur sister? wetin concern u? u dn pay for her head ni?
Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
ezana1:
It could be true its an expired sperm, cos I once suspected this from my ex too sometime ago
How can one detect an expired sperm?
Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin grin grin
Orishirishi Lies
Expired gini

V jay jay smelling like fish .. not only that you find expired sperm shocked ( may god save us) grin

Ole jati jati grin
Mynd44 can you imagine sad
Re: My Girlfriend VG Smells Like Fish, I Suspect She Cheated by emmchi(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
Haha...expired sperm and rotten fish smell,yet you still had s*x with her? You really must be high on konji.

(1) (Reply)

New LMV Baby Stroller 30k / I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me / Two Wives, Two Different Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.