Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Photo Of Mr Ibu, Kcee, And Okon Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Mr Ibu, Kcee, And Okon Lagos (33311 Views)

Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs / Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Mr Ibu, Kcee, And Okon Lagos by xreal: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2017
If Ibu smiles or laughs, you wouldn't like his face.
But if he bone his face, u will be forced to laugh.
Re: Photo Of Mr Ibu, Kcee, And Okon Lagos by Codes151(m): 9:30am On Apr 03, 2017
decatalyst:
Is Mr IBU hiding another person inside his cloth? grin

His look is always funny grin
he dey hold back the tummy lol!!!
Re: Photo Of Mr Ibu, Kcee, And Okon Lagos by kingzjay(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2017
IBU IS A BORN CLOWN
Re: Photo Of Mr Ibu, Kcee, And Okon Lagos by Onuokwu: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Chmmyluv:
Okon see ur shoe... Him no even polish m

I tire my sister. Polish no go help this one o. He should just invest on some new ones.
Re: Photo Of Mr Ibu, Kcee, And Okon Lagos by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
JOHN OKAFORRRRRRRRRRRR!
Re: Photo Of Mr Ibu, Kcee, And Okon Lagos by EyeBee04(m): 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
I dunno dis people. Pls who are they?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) / Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) / Kemi Adetiba Announces Engagement To Oscar Heman-Ackah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.