Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,747 members, 7,834,513 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? (5971 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by vybzkartel: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Yeah, crazy things happen during sex
Vagina and penis sucking
Anus sucking
Etc
What's your craziest experience?
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
Vybz when will dey release u from jail embarassed cry
U get new album out cause that 'Fever' mi like it
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by SINZ: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tell us yours first.
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by RoyalBlak007: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
♤i painted my dîck with a certain Fritzi candy

♤before she licked it all off and then she blew the hell outta me .....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by professorfal: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
pick my gf's call while drilling olosho.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
*Thinking*

Bumbae1, how far?. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by vybzkartel: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
Vybz when will dey release u from jail embarassed cry
U get new album out cause that 'Fever' mi like it

Watch-Out world boss a come soon come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
vybzkartel:

Watch-Out world boss a come soon come

Bloodclart grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
*Thinking*

Bumbae1, how far?. grin
Bebe cheesy i dey o .. how body

Lol what you thinking about grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Young03(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fu*cked her while she still wearing her top

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by herlarho(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
I don't sex in beds so I can't say anything.

but maybe d person below me have bleeped in bed he or she may have something to say
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Papiikush: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Craziest thing I have ever done in bed? Well there was this one time I slept with the pillows on my back. Very crazy

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
hmmm op you don't want to know...
Its too crazy...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Bebe cheesy i dey o .. how body

Lol what you thinking about grin
Fine o!, just bored sha. Thinking of the craziest thing have done ever!. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
Fine o!, just bored sha. Thinking of the craziest thing have done ever!. grin

Me too trying hard ,, but might be too crazy
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by KennyID17(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nothing ooo grin grin, #TeamV
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol. It's best you keep it then. grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
Lol. It's best you keep it then. grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Before i teach some ppl bad things cheesy
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
KennyID17:
Nothing ooo grin grin, #TeamV
Lies u tell
U don yama pata pata
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by jonaifame22(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Plenty things
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Leave these pretentious beings. I no see why virgin go dey roam round romance section. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

u don already dey teach me ,so say it now,,,
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
Leave these pretentious beings. I no see why virgin go dey roam round romance section. grin
I tire o for your people grin
Lol @pretentious mis kimbra i hail u o
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Martin124:
u don already dey teach me ,so say it now,,,
Can't say such here .
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

eeeee spoilt galz nor near me oo wink
Bumbae1:

eeeee spoilt galz nor near me oo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

I tire o for your people grin
Lol @pretentious mis kimbra i hail u o

The craziest thing have done was kissing my ex for few minutes before his cousin and visitors. He reciprocated but later told me I was mad but he liked it. grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
The craziest thing have done was kissing my ex for few minutes before his cousin and visitors. He reciprocated but later told me I was mad but he liked it. grin
Ahh in front of family
You brave o .. me wont even hold hands seff .. they too nosey grin
But thats not bad o .. was expecting so ething x-rated
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Can't say such here .
hahahah shy girl,anyway no pro sha,,I go still ask u in d oza room!!! wink
Bumbae1:

Can't say such here .
hahahah shy girl,anyway no pro sha,,I go still ask u in d oza room!!!
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by KennyID17(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lies u tell
U don yama pata pata

Pics of me yamayamaing pata pata or.....

u know d rest grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by KennyID17(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Comman teach us, me I want to disvirgin this yr oo grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
KennyID17:

Comman teach us, me I want to disvirgin this yr oo grin grin grin
This year .. why this year though
Re: What Is The Craziest Ever Thing You Have Done In Bed? by giftedheart1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
craziest... i dont do crazy things... i m actually allergic to it.
pls how much is vaseline in ur area now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Princess Scatters Instagram With TWERKING Video And Hot Photos / Ladies, Can You Date This Guy? (pictures) / I Beat Up A Married Man In Front Of His Wife And Daughter's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.