Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

#BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) (52096 Views)

BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by sleeknick: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ok angry
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by thommy2st: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Anusiemgood:
Please vote for Tboss,she deserve to wear the crown
This is very shameful.Complete rigging in BBnaija.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by point5: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wetin concern me...

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by bush112(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
fct
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
It's funny and sad at the same time how people that call this scam or fraud or whatever don't even know how the game plays

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Nelsizzy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tynasparks:
I concur... It was really rigged
Did you vote for Bally? If ur answer is no, just swerve undecided #BossNation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Divay22(f): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Don't try anything funny with EFE next week o cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by thommy2st: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abortions:
SO U CAN'T READ..
This is a big scam.
Na waoh for bbn
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by beyooooni1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
I wont be surprised if tboss eventually wins...she survived 8 nominations oga o, na only she waka come ni.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hu e EPP!

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Goldenheart(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
I talk am say if Tboss no comot this weekend.. ...

Her private jet suitors are pressing buttons from 1500 ft grin

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Boanage1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Papiikush:
I gave up on the failed show when Tony left. Still kept on with the show from the sidelines because of bally.

Now I have come to understand Nigeria is just a country filled with people who celebrate dummies and "suffer heads"

If it was big brother Africa not Tony, bally and bassey could have been the strongest rivals because these are the people who made the show worth watching

. Efe would have been evicted alongside Miyonse and soma the very first week.

Tony and Bassey I know, Bally seriously?

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin
Nigerians and Reactions...You'd think we are all chemists.
If Davido poo for im toilet them go still react

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Lucy001(f): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
shizzlin:
still beats me how Bally who had the highest votes last weekend had the least today.

Answer, most peeps who voted Bally last week were Efe"s fans, and dis week we have two of Efe"s alley Marvis and Bally, Marvis is Efe's wife in the house, and most of Efe's fans splitted their votes for both of dem, Bally had 23% Marvis had 24% do the maths it is 40+% for both , on like wen only bally ran last week!

I see efe having similar problems dis week!

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by gloshennel: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
LAME SHOW!
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by OCHULORC(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
useless biggie, make hin try dis nonsense next week,
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by distilledwalex(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
David0:
Ebuka said 11m votes came in, out of which Marvis n Bally scored 24% n 23% respectively. So bigbrother is telling us that Efe, Bisola, Marvis, Bally put togeda hv less dan 50% votes even tho only Efe's vote is 51%. Efe n Bisola were not up for eviction last week which means they wud hv voted for Marvis n Bally.
To whom brain is given? Pls use it.. Pls
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Bashnigga(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Noooooo,why Bally Balat. cry cry cry
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by David0(m): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
distilledwalex:

To whom brain is given? Pls use it.. Pls

Mumu!!!!
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by arctodus(m): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
When they finish wasting ur time you guys will learn...
You're watching some set of people waste precious on tv. What a clueless generation!!!
BigBrotherNonesense
DropsMic
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Fhowe: 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
The same way that warri man would go home t boss all the way

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by holysaint1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
The fuckssss crew

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
lol
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by joseph1832(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Papiikush:
I gave up on the failed show when Tony left. Still kept on with the show from the sidelines because of bally.

Now I have come to understand Nigeria is just a country filled with people who celebrate dummies and "suffer heads"

If it was big brother Africa, Tony, bally and bassey could have been the strongest rivals because these are the people who made the show worth watching

. Efe would have been evicted alongside Miyonse and soma the very first week.
Why do you think Efe would have been evicted if the show was BBAfrica?

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by tribalistseun: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Who in his or her right sense will want to vote for that sshemale marvis. *Spits*
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by malton: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
More reactions

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by petsam11(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
Yes o! #BossNation #TeamTBoss we made it out!!! After all the conspiracy! After nominating her for good 7times!
TBoss na only you waka come ni Chaaaai!!!! Chaaaa!! Their is Goduoooo!!! Hahahahahahahaas!!!
TBoss Your fans shall exceed China and the whole of Asia to other continents! In Jesus Name! Ameeeeeeeeeen!!!
Lol! Is this the case of a real cat with 9lives!!! Hahahahaaa!!!
May you always slip away farther than your enemies can get to just like and more like TBOSS in Jesus name! Ameeeeeeeeeen!!!

Lol! In fact tell your enemies "I am TBOSS! You can't catch me!!! I serve a Living God!!!" Oya say that to all your enemies!!! Hahahahahahahaa!!! Lol!
A lesson for haters!!! #SayABigNoToHate! #BBNaija2017

6 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by forget101O(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
When I saw that Audit firm, I knew a lot of rigging will be involved
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by malton: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2017

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by FreeSpirited: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
Voting Statistics: Total percentage is 100.01% how come?

The show is a SCAM

We warned u people that the show was a scam

PayPorte already have their Winner ..Her name is Tboss
Tboss being their winner fits their brand... All they are after is promoting their brand.... They would have thought making Tboss the winner being a gal with some streak of class will give their brand some classy appeal
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by friendl: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nigerians and cheats
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Neldrizzy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tboss haters

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nollywood Now Making Blue Films / Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) / Where Can I Download The Merlin Season 1-6 Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.