Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

#BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) (52092 Views)

BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by sosa993: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2017
Benz4pimp:
she got the votes from peeps who hate bullies and gossips!!!i for one voted massively for her,bought lots of SIM cards to prove a point to haters!!!!This is just a game but the hate is too fuckin much

thank you boss, you won't believe I disliked that girl before. but now I'm on tboss team, the hatred towards that woman is just too much, they call Olosho blah blah. I'm voting for that girl cos of the fact that people are bullying her. Even if at all she gets evicted, then I'm moving to team Debby.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by sosa993: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2017
BabaCommander:

Lolz! As a born again Christian, I have never watched this immoral program but it seems I would just close my eyes and vote Those this weekend. I don't like it when someone is hated so much for no apparent reason.

same here with me, simplestone you are so right. I never really liked tboss like that before. but because of so much hatred towards that woman I joined team tboss. I mean the hatred towards that woman is too much.

I for one detest bullies. I've been there and I know what it's liked to be bullied and feel helpless.

I'm going to make sure I get lots of people to voted for that girl in my street. I'll buy SIM card join.use wechat, send we chat to people's phone too.

dem never see anything.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2017
sosa993:

thank you boss, you won't believe I disliked that girl before. but now I'm on tboss team, the hatred towards that woman is just too much, they call Olosho blah blah. I'm voting for that girl cos of the fact that people are bullying her. Even if at all she gets evicted, then I'm moving to team Debby.
well she is the finals already,all thanks to efe's hate and gossip!!!BBN is not a poverty alleviation scheme!!!!
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by sosa993: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2017
Benz4pimp:
well she is the finals already,all thanks to efe's hate and gossip!!!BBN is not a poverty alleviation scheme!!!!

don't mind them, maybe just maybe if they had put hatred aside, tboss might not be as popular as this. now that they've made her popular, I'll keep voting for her.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nelsizzy:
Did you vote for Bally? If ur answer is no, just swerve undecided #BossNation
no mind them.They think its by commenting on nairaland. Na so their Hero take loose election the other time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
austinosita:
For me I think it's biggie's plan! Biggie likes TBoss and does not want her evicted. Probably wants her to even win. If biggie had allowed HMs vote to safe one of the nominated HMs like Ebuka said last Sunday, either Bally or marvis would have been saved, then efe's fans would have voted massively for one of them(bally or marvis) up for eviction!

BB is a big scam!

If not for efe, I would have protested on twitter for people to boycott the show......stop watching n voting! Then let's see if the viewership won't be reduced drastically!

Make BB kukuma carry am give TBoss, make we hear word!

Nonsense!!!
and you really believe your protest would change anything austinosita.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by ChristyB(f): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
THIS CALL IS FOR EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS THE FOLLOWING HOUSEMATE IN THE ONGOING BIG BROTHER NAIJA

#TEAMBISOLA
#TEAMMARVIS
#TEAMEFE
#TEAMDEBBIE-RISE
#TEAM TBOSS

ABI UNA LIKE HOW THIS COUNTRY BE? I NEVER KNEW NIGERIANS HAVE THIS ENERGY BUT PLEASE CAN WE DIVERT IT INTO SOMETHING MEANINGFUL?

LET'S SAVE OUR COUNTRY, IF WE COME TOGETHER LIKE THIS WE SURE WON'T HAVE ALL THESE CRIMINALS CALLED POLITICIANS KILLING US.

#SAVENIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times / Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.