Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

#BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) (52089 Views)

BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Leksidebolton(m): 6:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Bally

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by afrika(f): 6:20am On Apr 03, 2017
OTHER YEARS IT WAS BB AFRICA. THERE WAS NO ISSUE OF RIGGING OR THE THOUGHTS. NOW IT IS BB NAIJA. THEY RE NOW ASSUMING FROM THAT ANGLE OF APC AND PDP. I DEY WATCH O
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by joeyswift(m): 6:27am On Apr 03, 2017
Papiikush:
I gave up on the failed show when Tony left. Still kept on with the show from the sidelines because of bally.

Now I have come to understand Nigeria is just a country filled with people who celebrate dummies and "suffer heads"

If it was big brother Africa, Tony, bally and bassey could have been the strongest rivals because these are the people who made the show worth watching

. Efe would have been evicted alongside Miyonse and soma the very first week.
Go and evict Efe yourself
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Jaybeee(m): 6:52am On Apr 03, 2017
Papiikush:
I gave up on the failed show when Tony left. Still kept on with the show from the sidelines because of bally.

Now I have come to understand Nigeria is just a country filled with people who celebrate dummies and "suffer heads"

If it was big brother Africa, Tony, bally and bassey could have been the strongest rivals because these are the people who made the show worth watching

. Efe would have been evicted alongside Miyonse and soma the very first week.
True talk i swear.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by alexov(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2017
lampard01:
Rigged show.

How can the total percentage of votes be 100.01?
Don't be surprised if lipgloss wins the show

Sorry; tboss
I noticed that too. Last week as well it was over 100%
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:08am On Apr 03, 2017
I doesn't wash the programme
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by LordOfNaira: 7:08am On Apr 03, 2017
People don't seem to like this Tboss!!!

But I have a huge crush on her (not the Kemen's way, though).
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Emerituz(m): 7:09am On Apr 03, 2017
lampard01:
Rigged show.
How can the total percentage of votes be 100.01? Don't be surprised if lipgloss wins the show

Sorry; tboss
Itz as a result of approximations

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by zzzzy: 7:09am On Apr 03, 2017
lampard01:
Rigged show.

Sorry; tboss
dude, there's something called rounding up. Can't you see all the votes are in 2 decimal places? Or you expect them to write 5 decimals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by ominirajj: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2017
clintonsparkz:
mumu those are online votes they don't really count...marvis was leading in the online votes look at where she was...
Who says they don't really count? Why do we have to vote online then.
Or voting thru social platform no be online.
You are a bigger fool. U be original first class MUMU
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by bizza45: 7:28am On Apr 03, 2017
no 4k was given today

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Tonto007(f): 7:36am On Apr 03, 2017
pls can team tboss be honest with me...what do u see in tboss that makes u like her...to me she too unfriendly. .she has no talent ..cant sing..cant dance ..cant act..soo intolerant and bossy...and above all she hate and cry wenever anyone win a task...pls how come people are votin dis massively for her..or is there somethin i dont get abt Nigerians. ? pls kindly answer me
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Tonto007(f): 7:42am On Apr 03, 2017
LordOfNaira:
People don't seem to like this Tboss!!!

But I have a huge crush on her (not the Kemen's way, though).
so u are comfortable with dose piercing and useless tatoos...anyway if u listen to her story well..the reason why she isnt married at 33 is just because shes so intolerant..saucy and sensitive...she might be good for Bleep though..
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Prestoex(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2017
There's no strategy in BB game, anything goes. Bb can change the rules any time. Have you ever seen an evil that is holy?.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Dynamite02: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2017
Lucy001:

Answer, most peeps who voted Bally last week were Efe"s fans, and dis week we have two of Efe"s alley Marvis and Bally, Marvis is Efe's wife in the house, and most of Efe's fans splitted their votes for both of dem, Bally had 23% Marvis had 24% do the maths it is 40+% for both , on like wen only bally ran last week!

I see efe having similar problems dis week!
E nor go happen, this week na every man for himself!
When Bally was put up by Efe we mobilized votes for him,just to free Efe off that guilt,the second nomination was done by Bisola ,what did her fans do? Obviously noting! (I am beginning to doubt the strength of her fan base,as it is majority of her fans are loyal to Efe)
Bally's eviction was timely,dope strategy. The game played out well
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by LordOfNaira: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2017
Tonto007:
so u are comfortable with dose piercing and useless tatoos... anyway if u listen to her story well..the reason why she isnt married at 33 is just because shes so intolerant..saucy and sensitive...she might be good for Bleep though..

Yes, Miss. I am a psychiatrist—very sound but also very wierd. Ever seen a medical doctor who is also an herbalist and an Ogun priest? (I will be updating my Nairaland diary soon).

Moreover, what I have for Tboss is just a crush and not deep love.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 03, 2017
austinosita:
For me I think it's biggie's plan! Biggie likes TBoss and does not want her evicted. Probably wants her to even win. If biggie had allowed HMs vote to safe one of the nominated HMs like Ebuka said last Sunday, either Bally or marvis would have been saved, then efe's fans would have voted massively for one of them(bally or marvis) up for eviction!

BB is a big scam!

If not for efe, I would have protested on twitter for people to boycott the show......stop watching n voting! Then let's see if the viewership won't be reduced drastically!

Make BB kukuma carry am give TBoss, make we hear word!

Nonsense!!!
My sentiments exactly. There is this preferential treatment he always gives to d so called T boss. Even bisola complained. Tboss ought to have been evicted since
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Lucy001(f): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2017
Dynamite02:

E nor go happen, this week na every man for himself!
When Bally was put up by Efe we mobilized votes for him,just to free Efe off that guilt,the second nomination was done by Bisola ,what did her fans do? Obviously noting! (I am beginning to doubt the strength of her fan base,as it is majority of her fans are loyal to Efe)
Bally's eviction was timely,dope strategy. The game played out well

Bisola is loosing out, reasons are that in the game, the more you get norminated, the higher u become well known, Bally and Bisola have been kind of hiding away frm be norminated, dat reduces their fan base, on like TBoss and co, people have become well familar with them, so they are able to full more votes, the issue might affect Efe too, becos, most of his fans would want to use one sms to vote both Marvis/Efe/Bisola, which is null n void according to d rules, and moreover, Bisola and Efe have never ran together before too, dat might be a back drop in percentage for Efe.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Phi001(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2017
ominirajj:

Who says they don't really count? Why do we have to vote online then.
Or voting thru social platform no be online.
You are a bigger fool. U be original first class MUMU
online polls have never counted...BBN always says it...
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by monex(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2017
lampard01:
Rigged show.

Sorry; tboss
round - off errors na. na normal mathematics
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by sosa993: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2017
I didnt like tboss at all in the beginning, in fact I disliked her. the only reason why I voted for her is because of the way Nigerians and people in the house are bullying her and Debby. I can tell if Nigerians keep bullying the gal ehn, she'll keep getting sympathy from people.

it is not by mouth but by vote, and there are some of us, who are silent voters.

there are also many people like me, who are now team tboss because of hatred people show her, and I'll keep voting and voting until she wins. And even if at all she gets evicted, then I'll become team Debby.

I detest bullies with passion.

in short I'm buying more SIM cards so I can vote for tboss.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by ebroheem(m): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2017
Fact stated. Marketting strategy. This show is staged because of Tboss.
Smartlife:
Bbnaija where I saw a bbw chick on yesterday party twerking and confusing bally. I was like mad fun grin. You guys don't know this country naija.. Everything is staged. Some rich folks will buy the winner by paying huge and then stake it with their friends for profits. angry.STAGED)

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by marv1: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2017
David0:
Ebuka said 11m votes came in, out of which Marvis n Bally scored 24% n 23% respectively. So bigbrother is telling us that Efe, Bisola, Marvis, Bally put togeda hv less dan 50% votes even tho only Efe's vote is 51%. Efe n Bisola were not up for eviction last week which means they wud hv voted for Marvis n Bally.
.. BBnaija name scamer. The way they edge out kemen, TTT, Bassey and now Bally leaves much to be desired. Let us wait and see as Efe is the next guy to be evicted from that useless house. This is typically what happens around us when people always favor ladies more than guys. I will not be surprised when a lady eventually wins.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Izen: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2017
shizzlin:
still beats me how Bally who had the highest votes last weekend had the least today.

That's because he was the only member of the clique up for eviction last week. This week the fans of the clique has to divide their votes between him and marvis.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by marv1: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2017
sosa993:
I didnt like tboss at all in the beginning, in fact I disliked her. the only reason why I voted for her is because of the way Nigerians and people in the house are bullying her and Debby. I can tell if Nigerians keep bullying the gal ehn, she'll keep getting sympathy from people.

it is not by mouth but by vote, and there are some of us, who are silent voters.

there are also many people like me, who are now team tboss because of hatred people show her, and I'll keep voting and voting until she wins. And even if at all she gets evicted, then I'll become team Debby.

I detest bullies with passion.

in short I'm buying more SIM cards so I can vote for tboss.
. Just because of being bullied. Hahahaha so funny reason. So if she wins not because of brain or skills. But I know certainly that Tbore can't win the highly contested money
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by kingtime(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2017
It is now a known fact that BBN knows who is winner is already right from the first day. The one that me surprises me the most is where Tboss got all the votes from. I am not a fan of Debie Rise, but i think she had the highest votes and how come Tboss came out the highest?
I think the voting lines or whatever have been manipulated. Big Brother Africa always have just 2 finalists, so whats wrong with Big Brother Naija that has five finalists? I'm smelling something fishy. Their aim is for Tboss to win. I'm still watching to see how Tboss's votes will surpass Efe come next sunday.
We Still the watch.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by sosa993: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2017
marv1:
. Just because of being bullied. Hahahaha so funny reason. So if she wins not because of brain or skills. But I know certainly that Tbore can't win the highly contested money

your opinion, it's not by mouth. vote for your favorite contestants so he can win

and let people who like her vote for her simple as ABC. it's not that hard na.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2017
kingtime:
It is now a known fact that BBN knows who is winner is already right from the first day. The one that me surprises me the most is where Tboss got all the votes from. I am not a fan of Debie Rise, but i think she had the highest votes and how come Tboss came out the highest?
I think the voting lines or whatever have been manipulated. Big Brother Africa always have just 2 finalists, so whats wrong with Big Brother Naija that has five finalists? I'm smelling something fishy. Their aim is for Tboss to win. I'm still watching to see how Tboss's votes will surpass Efe come next sunday.
We Still the watch.
she got the votes from peeps who hate bullies and gossips!!!i for one voted massively for her,bought lots of SIM cards to prove a point to haters!!!!This is just a game but the hate is too fuckin much
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Roric: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=beatiegirl post=55208717]Na wa o!
See hatred for TBOSS.
Why is nobody bothered that Marvis didn't leave in Bally's place.
the polls was close, and it could hv bn anybody's game.

A lot of people don't vote. They just sit back and imagine that the whole of Nigeria hates TBOSS... and when the babe gets sympathy votes, they protest and blame biggy .

True talk, it's not compulsorily one TBOSS fan that votes 100 times, a lot of ppl do not like oppression. Bisola and Eye are real bullies, and like to do the clique thing...
[color=#006600][/color]
I'm so voting TBOSS again... Even if it's just to give Efe a run for the money....[/quo

I agree with you.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by BabaCommander: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2017
Simplestone:
I love Tboss because people hate her,See I know say efe get fans,but most of them na only for mouth,if them no vote,Tboss,bisola or even that Marvis sef fit win.Its a game.

Lolz! As a born again Christian, I have never watched this immoral program but it seems I would just close my eyes and vote Those this weekend. I don't like it when someone is hated so much for no apparent reason.
Re: #BBNaija: Nigerians React To Bally's Eviction (photos) by Realali(f): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2017
Big brother de into relationships with Tboss all of Una way de talk efe efe go see am next week Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate / Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) / Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.