Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Subjucation Of A People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subjucation Of A People. (468 Views)

Revolution: The End Point Of A People’s Patience / If You Represent A People, You Won’t Like To See Them Suffering’ – Buhari / IPOB: What's Wrong In Donating To A People's Movement For Self-Determination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subjucation Of A People. by dickoflife(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
AND FAYOSE SAID LET THERE BE POVERTY

GOODLUCK JONATHAN created INEC and he saw that it was good and he said go forth and conduct elections, and Fayose was the governor of Ekiti.

And Fayose created poverty and he saw that it was good to keep peoples mouth shut and he said go forth and keep the people of Ekiti submissive to me.

I had a chat with a friend who works in the governors office awhile ago and he lamented that the workers were owed 7 months salary despite oga fayose being able to pay but purposely embarking on projects where he could loot, steal and plunder. He said, 'Ayo as I speak with you I feel as if poverty has become human personified and walks amongst the children of men'. That statement seemed fallacious to me so I embarked upon my own investigation. I compiled names of wveryone I knew or was a facebook friend and works in Ekiti, after 3 hours on the phone I had to stop as tears flowed freely from my eyes. A close friend whom I cannot name went as far as to say his wife was now a corporate prostitute as they needed to fend for their kids, both of them being civil servants and the wife resorted to sleeping with a few of those in government whom she knew personally because of the financial gain and as a husband who had not a kobo to his name he was powerless to say a word. The very same can be said for the vast majority of people who do a lot of shameful things in Ekiti just to survive. Our wives are now whores, our daughters slay mama's and our future bereft of hope. The question is no longer how much can I afford to save but rather where is my next meal coming from?

Paris fund mismanagement is amongst the least of our worries right now. Ekiti is a civil servant state, 90 percent of income is from the state government and so any attempt whatsoever to default is like a crippling effect on the economy and it has a ripple effect on the masses. No wonder fayose has repeatedly boasted of winning elections in all local governments, he has subjugated the people through hunger, a powerful weapon of war. He has mistresses who are richer than most ministries in Ekiti yet the average worker is owed 7 months salary.

Poverty has assumed human form, taken flesh from my fellow brothers and sister, fed on greed, grown fat on hunger, now he ravages my people, plundering and pillaging. I used to be an advocate for democracy and eldevelopment of infrastructure and human capital now I simply want my people to be fed off the produce of the land they have sweated and laboured to build. I want taxpayers money be spent to ensure the people are kept alive and fed. I want a smile across peoples faces. I dont think this is too much to ask.

I am sick and tired of fayose lining up my people in the sun to he given a bag of rice worth 300 naira and 200 naira as transport fare. I am tired of him making my kith and kin to shed tears of hunger, I am tired of the downtrodden crying in the marketplace without solace to their cries...
This December is the last fayose has in government house, please someone should remind him to give Olosho United (the harem of call girls in government house) the marching orders, we need sanity in our government.

Developing human capital is the only way to eradicate this death of brain in Ekiti. Everybody seems bereft of ideas to make the state better because their spirits have been broken and their bodies weak; and in my minds eye as I walk through the valley of the shadow of darkness fayose has put Ekiti, as I transverse the length and breath of my beloved state, from Ikere to Ado, from Gbonyin to Omuo, the story is the same, we need a messiah, someone to wipe the slates and give respite to the people. As I shed tears of blood for my people, the response the angels brought to me is , 'who is the messiah of Ekiti'?

This is the immediate question, fayose's tenure has come and gone and I no longer care about who wants to impeach him or attack him, I am more concerned about how my people will be fed, clothed and live better, who is our next GOVERNOR? I am certain of one thing though, for my people in Ekiti, it is not yet UHURU.....

Darkaengel
April 2nd, 2017
Copyright.

(1) (Reply)

. / Sanusi: Why I Supported My Daughter For Slapping A Man, She's A Strange Being / We’re Chasing Those Who Stole Our Money, Adeosun Tells World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.