Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians (3669 Views)

‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country / Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Rossikk(m): 6:41am On Apr 03, 2017
MY GOODNESS.

This racist attack happened right inside a police booth a few days ago in India.

The Nigerian students had to climb to the top of the booth to avoid being killed by the Indian crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOIWq8NrYS8
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by edidiongmichael(m): 6:43am On Apr 03, 2017
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by DickDastardly(m): 6:52am On Apr 03, 2017
If at some point Ghana-must-go .... then its logical for Nigeria-to-go too.

Lets develop our house

2 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Ashleydolls(f): 6:52am On Apr 03, 2017
Seen
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by LionDeLeo: 6:52am On Apr 03, 2017
The drug pushers developing everywhere brought it to us. Do the Indians in Nigeria violate our extant laws? Not all countries tolerate rubbish. It is in Nigeria where criminals claim rights.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Rossikk(m): 6:58am On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:
The drug pushers developing everywhere brought it to us. Do the Indians in Nigeria violate our extant laws? Not all countries tolerate rubbish.

First of all, the correct way to deal with criminals is to call law enforcement agents, NOT to lynch innocent black people on the streets simply because they have the same colour as the alleged criminals - which is what they do in India. I might add that Russian gangs sell drugs in India, and none have been subjected to any harassment by the Indian public.

Secondly, Indians have imported fake and expired medicines to Nigeria and other African countries that have killed thousands of innocent people. So YES, they do violate our laws. We simply have not reacted in the barbaric, savage manner that they have, by chasing Indians down the streets and beating them to a stupor.

...For now.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by LionDeLeo: 7:01am On Apr 03, 2017
Rossikk:

First of all, the correct way to deal with criminals is to call law enforcement agents, NOT to lynch innocent black people on the streets simply because they have the same colour as the alleged criminals - which is what they do in India.

Secondly, Indians have imported fake and expired medicines to Nigeria and other African countries that have killed thousands of innocent people. So YES, they do violate our laws. We simply have not reacted in the barbaric, savage way that they have, by chasing Indians down the streets and beating them to a stupor.

...For now.

Indians importing fake medicine or Nigerians go to India and request for fake drugs?

2 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Rossikk(m): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Indians importing fake medicine or Nigerians go to India and request for fake drugs?

No. INDIANS IMPORT FAKE MEDICINES TO NIGERIA, AND HAVE BEEN DOING IT SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by LionDeLeo: 7:05am On Apr 03, 2017
Rossikk:

No. INDIANS IMPORT FAKE MEDICINES TO NIGERIA, AND HAVE BEEN DOING IT SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN.

If India imports fake drugs, pls name the countries that important genuine drugs into Nigeria.
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Rossikk(m): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

If India imports fake drugs, pls name the countries that important genuine drugs into Nigeria.

Bobo...use your brain. Indians import, not ''India''. We're talking about people, not countries.

15 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by new2012: 7:09am On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Dont change the goal post, Indian import fake drugs to Nigeria, india break our laws by subjecting their employees in Nigeria to inhumane conditions, there are labour laws, remember?

Mind you if a Nigerian go to India to import fake drugs, both the Indian and the Nigerian broke the law. Stop defending what you do not know

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 03, 2017
The one wey dey really annoy na the way Nigerians carry ZeeWorld matter for head. Whether those guys are drug pushers or students, they don't deserve such. Naija govt will look and throwaway face. You can't do such to American citizens be it drug pushers or thieves.

5 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by LionDeLeo: 7:12am On Apr 03, 2017
Rossikk:

Use your brain. Indians import, not ''India''. We're talking about people, not countries.

Expectedly, when logic is lacking, the next best option is derogatory languages. Now, can you name the countries that imports genuine drugs into Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Rossikk(m): 7:14am On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Expectedly, when logic is lacking, the next best option is derogatory languages. Now, can you name the countries that important genuine drugs into Nigeria?

Use your brain. Indians import, not ''India''. We're talking about people, not countries.

9 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by LionDeLeo: 7:14am On Apr 03, 2017
new2012:

Dont change the goal post, Indian import fake drugs to Nigeria, india break our laws by subjecting their employees in Nigeria to inhumane conditions, there are labour laws, remember?

Mind you if a Nigerian go to India to import fake drugs, both the Indian and the Nigerian broke the law. Stop defending what you do not know

Very shallow. If Indians disobey the labour law, are you under obligation to work with them?

1 Like

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Rossikk(m): 7:16am On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Very shallow. If Indians disobey the labour law, are you under obligation to work with them?

That is not the point. The point is that they break our laws, but we do not retaliate by targeting their nationals indiscriminately for public beatings.

7 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Rossikk(m): 7:19am On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Mynd44, OAM4J, I was banned for "inyamiri".

Cc seun

Traitor. You love defending indiscriminate Indian public beating of your countrymen, while shielding yourself from 'insults'.

You condone the beating and injuring of innocent Nigerian students in an Indian mall, but cannot stand being personally ''insulted'' on a forum. Self-centred piece of shiit you.

11 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by DozieInc(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2017
Seems Nigerians at home are only good at attacking themselves.
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by LionDeLeo: 7:26am On Apr 03, 2017
Rossikk:

Traitor. You love defending indiscriminate Indian public beating of your countrymen, while shielding yourself from 'insults'.

You condone the beating and injuring of innocent Nigerian students in an Indian mall, but cannot stand being personally ''insulted'' on a forum. Self-centred piece of shiit you.

Mynd44, OAM4J seun
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Justuceleague2: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2017
Rossikk:

First of all, the correct way to deal with criminals is to call law enforcement agents, NOT to lynch innocent black people on the streets simply because they have the same colour as the alleged criminals - which is what they do in India. I might add that Russian gangs sell drugs in India, and none have been subjected to any harassment by the Indian public.

Secondly, Indians have imported fake and expired medicines to Nigeria and other African countries that have killed thousands of innocent people. So YES, they do violate our laws. We simply have not reacted in the barbaric, savage manner that they have, by chasing Indians down the streets and beating them to a stupor.

...For now.

So you are saying Indians have pharmacy shops all over Nigeria?

Your post lost its objectivity the moment you moved from developers to fake medicines

Two wrongs don't make a right but yes, Nigerians need to fight for better government, improved living and dividends of democracy, we have to eradicate modern slavery
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Rossikk(m): 7:31am On Apr 03, 2017
Justuceleague2:

So you are saying Indians have pharmacy shops all over Nigeria?

You don't need to ''own pharmacy shops all over Nigeria'' to import fake medicines into Nigeria. What are you talking about?

Your post lost its objectivity the moment you moved from developers to fake medicines

How so?

Two wrongs don't make a right but yes, Nigerians need to fight for better government, improved living and dividends of democracy, we have to eradicate modern slavery

STILL HAVEN'T HEARD YOU CONDEMN THE BEATING AND INJURY OF INNOCENT NIGERIAN STUDENTS IN INDIA BY RACIST MOBS.

Any thoughts for them?

3 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Justuceleague2: 7:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Rossikk:

You don't need to ''own pharmacy shops all over Nigeria'' to import fake medicines into Nigeria. What are you talking about?

How so?

STILL HAVEN'T HEARD YOU CONDEMN THE BEATING AND INJURY OF INNOCENT NIGERIAN STUDENTS IN INDIA BY RACIST MOBS.

Any thoughts for them?

When you talked about our Nigerian made drug mules and Indians importing fake drugs, it's more or less like justifying that our drug mules have the right to get drugs into India because Indians give us fake drugs

Now my heart goes out to those individuals even there's no guarantee that they are Nigerians, they could be Kenyans or Zimbabweans, but nonetheless nobody deserves to be treated as such

I hope I cleared the air about issues your raised
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by new2012: 7:46am On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I guess your childishness includes insulting people . If u read what I wrote, I said there were labour laws. The laws are broken, not abt who work for them.

Once again, learn to be objective and stick to the topic. The Argument was on breaking of laws.

2 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by new2012: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Mynd44, OAM4J seun

As soon as youre fed with what you throw at people, u start reporting to the mod as a toddler, bro, grow up and keep aside such childish attitude.

Keep defending the Indians, you red Indian blood

3 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by irynterri(f): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2017
Justuceleague2:

When you talked about our Nigerian made drug mules and Indians importing fake drugs, it's more or less like justifying that our drug mules have the right to get drugs into India because Indians give us fake drugs

Now my heart goes out to those individuals even there's no guarantee that they are Nigerians, they could be Kenyans or Zimbabweans, but nonetheless nobody deserves to be treated as such

I hope I cleared the air about issues your raised

they are just racist, its part of their tradition to treat people of darker complexion as lesser beings (cast system)that is why you can't see a dark Indian acting in their movies except the role of a servant, Indians,Cambodians and Mexicans in India push drugs far more than Nigerians, these attacks have been happening for a very long time, as far back as 2011 my neighbour who was a student in India was robbed nearly beaten to death, and because he was black people did not come to his rescue, according to him even when he enters the class he gets jabbed at and some people make animal-like sounds..no be person tell am make him carry his bag run comot

5 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by LionDeLeo: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2017
new2012:

As soon as youre fed with what you throw at people, u start reporting to the mod as a toddler, bro, grow up and keep aside such childish attitude.

Keep defending the Indians, you red Indian blood

You don't just say things simply because you can say them. Pls tell me what I have thrown or duck off my mention fast.
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by LionDeLeo: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2017
new2012:

I guess your childishness includes insulting people . If u read what I wrote, I said there were labour laws. The laws are broken, not abt who work for them.

Once again, learn to be objective and stick to the topic. The Argument was on breaking of laws.

Which labour laws are they breaking? Were conditions not spelt out to their employees b4 they joined? If you think Indian-owned establishments are violating any labour law because they underpay their staff, what should we say about foreign oil companies that pay mouth watering salaries? Are they also violating laws? If it is sack, do you think private firms will take the nonsense of workers reporting for work only when they like and expect to be praised just the way government establishments are being ran? Are there no Nigerians working in India? Abeg, all these our orientations are affecting us outside already. Are Nigerians the only foreign nationals in India and south Africa? Why only Nigerians. Or you think all these our attitudes can be tolerated anywhere outside Nigeria?
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Mustack: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2017
DickDastardly:
If at some point Ghana-must-go .... then its logical for Nigeria-to-go too.

Lets develop our house
When we declear Ghana must go, we didn't treat them this way..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Received $13b Contract From Nnpc’s Baru / See The House Bro. Joshua Iginla Built For One Of His Pastors In Abuja(photos) / Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.