Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,628 members, 7,955,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians (3751 Views)

‘free El-zakzaky’, Indians Protest At Nigerian Embassy (photos) / Indians Welcome Zakzaky Medical Tourism To Their Country / Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by new2012: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Which labour laws are they breaking? Were conditions not spelt out to their employees b4 they joined? If you think Indian-owned establishments are violating any labour law because they underpay their staff, what should we say about foreign oil companies that pay mouth watering salaries? Are they also violating laws? If it is sack, do you think private firms will take the nonsense of workers reporting for work only when they like and expect to be praised just the way government establishments are being ran? Are there no Nigerians working in India? Abeg, all these our orientations are affecting us outside already. Are Nigerians the only foreign nationals in India and south Africa? Why only Nigerians. Or you think all these our attitudes can be tolerated anywhere outside Nigeria?

No point arguing with u, you'll defend your Indian ancestors all the same. Its a shame you're not capable of thinking.

Fyi, the attacks in India and south Africa target blacks nt only Nigerians, Zimbabwean suffers more in SA than Nigeria. You sure don't travel and argue only based on what u read and assume. Good luck with ur devil advocates' job

3 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by LionDeLeo: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
new2012:

No point arguing with u, you'll defend your Indian ancestors all the same. Its a shame you're capable of thinking.

Fyi, the attacks in India and south Africa target blacks nt only Nigerians, Zimbabwean suffers more in SA than Nigeria. You sure don't travel and argue only based on what u read and assume. Good luck with ur devil advocates' job
[/s]

First, you said the argument is about violation of extant laws and apparently you can stand further for your conviction, hence a reason for the outburst and name-calling and you will still turn around to accuse me of reporting (crying like a toddler) if I decide to copy mod grin grin. Na like this e dey take start.

Furthermore, what makes you think I will be blind to defend the embarrassing activities being engaged in by some Nigerians abroad? You may call them my ancestors and whichever description that suits you, that is your fvcking biz and that doesn't rule out the fact that we are being embarrassed by some Nigerians all over the world, not only in India. These failure to recognise the fact that our conducts are getting intolerable by other countries is the more reason we keep getting more embarrassed because we always want to defend acts that are blatantly wrong because they are being perpetrated by Nigerians. I understand even Dubai has stopped giving Nigerians visa. While all these are being done, there are countries whose passports can take you to over 178 countries without visa, keep deceiving yourselves, time is coming when even Ghana and Cameroun will tell you a visa is required for you to get into their countries and will start denying you that visa.

You are there saying I don't travel, you that have been travelling, can you upload the non sensitive parts of your used ppt pages and lets count the countries you have been to? Gerrout.
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by iykofias(m): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Expectedly, when logic is lacking, the next best option is derogatory languages. Now, can you name the countries that important genuine drugs into Nigeria?
holy molly

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by gustav25: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2017
nawa ooo...rossick you are a bloody lie monger ...i watched this video almost 2years ago....why evils?
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by paix(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2017
DickDastardly:
If at some point Ghana-must-go .... then its logical for Nigeria-to-go too.

Lets develop our house
. Will our greedy politicians allow this country to develop?
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by new2012: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

First, you said the argument is about violation of extant laws and apparently you can stand further for your conviction, hence a reason for the outburst and name-calling and you will still turn around to accuse me of reporting (crying like a toddler) if I decide to copy mod grin grin. Na like this e dey take start.

Furthermore, what makes you think I will be blind to defend the embarrassing activities being engaged in by some Nigerians abroad? You may call them my ancestors and whichever description that suits you, that is your fvcking biz and that doesn't rule out the fact that we are being embarrassed by some Nigerians all over the world, not only in India. These failure to recognise the fact that our conducts are getting intolerable by other countries is the more reason we keep getting more embarrassed because we always want to defend acts that are blatantly wrong because they are being perpetrated by Nigerians. I understand even Dubai has stopped giving Nigerians visa. While all these are being done, there are countries whose passports can take you to over 178 countries without visa, keep deceiving yourselves, time is coming when even Ghana and Cameroun will tell you a visa is required for you to get into their countries and will start denying you that visa.

You are there saying I don't travel, you that have been travelling, can you upload the non sensitive parts of your used ppt pages and lets count the countries you have been to? Gerrout.

I'm not fighting with you, pick a fight with your kind. You don't seem to understand anybodys point, you stick to your gun defending ur ancestors (call the mod on that).

Lots of Nigerians break the laws out there and even in naija, that does not justify mob action by Indians, Indians equally break the laws in Nigeria and Nigerians dont carry out mob actions on them.

You're ashamed of your race, such inferiority complex brews in you, its a shame!

Nigeria have huge population of fraudsters. Nigeria have huge population across the world of high intellectuals, geniuses excelling in their fields. No red, white or multicoloured man can tell me otherwise.

Statistically, India has more fraudsters than Nigeria, even US has more fraudsters, more criminals, that's something youl never find out.

Once again, if you travel alot or if you're exposed, you'll realize that racism isn't a Nigerian thing, its a black and White thing.

I'm done arguing with you, until you become proud of your heritage, please keep defending ur ancestors - the red Indians..

4 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by new2012: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2017
iykofias:
holy molly

How can someone hate his own race? Its scary

2 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by iykofias(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2017
new2012:

leave him to b forming yankee.

If his type is called upon to judge upon a case between a white n a black he will definitely side the oyinbo. The same thing is being played out by soldiers on highways e.g the soldiers will beat you blue black if u put on cap or dark shield, make calls on roadblock, but when a white do the same they only wave him goodbye wit the accompanying words 'welldone sir'.
Africans always feel inferior to other race, thats y even common Indians maltreat us on our own soil.

2 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by LionDeLeo: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
new2012:

I'm not fighting with you, pick a fight with your kind. You don't seem to understand anybodys point, you stick to your gun defending ur ancestors (call the mod on that).

Lots of Nigerians break the laws out there and even in naija, that does not justify mob action by Indians, Indians equally break the laws in Nigeria and Nigerians dont carry out mob actions on them.

You're ashamed of your race, such inferiority complex brews in you, its a shame!

Nigeria have huge population of fraudsters. Nigeria have huge population across the world of high intellectuals, geniuses excelling in their fields. No red, white or multicoloured man can tell me otherwise.

Statistically, India has more fraudsters than Nigeria, even US has more fraudsters, more criminals, that's something youl never find out.

Once again, if you travel alot or if you're exposed, you'll realize that racism isn't a Nigerian thing, its a black and White thing.

I'm done arguing with you, until you become proud of your heritage, please keep defending ur ancestors - the red Indians..

You can go ahead defending fraud, that's your plate of rice not mine. Infact, from your defence, I'm no longer in doubt of what you are.

You seem to be emphasising on this travelling as if there is anything in travelling abroad. Where and where have you been?

Fyi, my job has taken me to 4 places in India alone (Mumbai, Delhi, Kochi and Ahmedabad) all on different occasions, no need mentioning other countries for now and I have never had any reason to be segregated on the basis of my colour and in fact, I do get treated with respect throughout my stay in any of the visits. On that basis, I will tell you that what is happening to Nigerians now is nothing but the handwork of fraudsters who keep "developing" the whole world.

I'm a black African and I'm very proud of that but what I will eternally be ashamed of being identified with is crime. You are free to choose what you wish to be your identity, after all...
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by MrMaestro: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
new2012:

These people need to be purged from society. I am 1000% serious. They are a cancer to Nigerians and our self worth. They are SICK in the head.

1 Like

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by MrMaestro: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
iykofias:

If his type is called upon to judge upon a case between a white n a black he will definitely side the oyinbo. The same thing is being played out by soldiers on highways e.g the soldiers will beat you blue black if u put on cap or dark shield, make calls on roadblock, but when a white do the same they only wave him goodbye wit the accompanying words 'welldone sir'.
Africans always feel inferior to other race, thats y even common Indians maltreat us on our own soil.

They'll also be the first ones to marry a fat oyinbo the first chance they get. Ijust look at them in disgust. There's nothing more pathetic than a man accepting inferiority mentality to another man. They are an ambarassment.

1 Like

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Rossikk(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
iykofias:

Absolutely. If this thread was about Yorubas attacking Igbos on the streets, or Hausas attacking Yorubas, this thread would have reached 20 pages by now. But when white or yellow skinned people attack Nigerians, it's silent as a graveyard here, with some, like this oaf, even condoning and making excuses for the perpetrators. It seems that our colonial experience has severely damaged our sense of racial self-worth. Tragic.

1 Like

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by new2012: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You can go ahead defending fraud, that's your plate of rice not mine. Infact, from your defence, I'm no longer in doubt of what you are.

You seem to be emphasising on this travelling as if there is anything in travelling abroad. Where and where have you been?

Fyi, my job has taken me to 4 places in India alone (Mumbai, Delhi, Kochi and Ahmedabad) all on different occasions, no need mentioning other countries for now and I have never had any reason to be segregated on the basis of my colour and in fact, I do get treated with respect throughout my stay in any of the visits. On that basis, I will tell you that what is happening to Nigerians now is nothing but the handwork of fraudsters who keep "developing" the whole world.

I'm a black African and I'm very proud of that but what I will eternally be ashamed of being identified with is crime. You are free to choose what you wish to be your identity, after all...

I worked with Infosys at one point, so I've interacted well with Indians, but screw your inferiority complex, it's sickening. Indians are as guilty in fraud and no one is yet burning them at the stake, there are laws for a purpose. You are black in colour but Indian in heart, they've reclocked your brain and its not synchronizing properly.

2 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Rossikk(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
new2012:

I worked with Infosys at one point, so I've interacted well with Indians, but screw your inferiority complex, it's sickening. Indians are as guilty in fraud and no one is yet burning them at the stake, there are laws for a purpose. You are black in colour but Indian in heart, they've reclocked your brain and its not synchronizing properly.
You think they put something in his curry when he visited there? wink
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by LionDeLeo: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
new2012:

Keep supporting criminals in the name of being identified with your people or at best not to be tagged as suffering from inferiority complex but the more they misbehave, the more they get what they deserve. That is not Nigeria where people commit and become the noisiest at the same time. The best you can do is to rant online and nothing more or accuse Nigerian government of being indifferent. Even as you do that, you dare not allow yourself to be identified, abi you want try am? Go outside Nigeria, do anyhow, get anyhow. If you are annoyed, go to the nearest Indian embassy and make unnecessary noise, your body go tell you. Nonsense.
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by MrMaestro: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Keep supporting criminals in the name of being identified with your people or at best not to be tagged as suffering from inferiority complex but the more they misbehave, the more they get what they deserve. That is not Nigeria where people commit and become the noisiest at the same time. The best you can do is to rant online and nothing more or accuse Nigerian government of being indifferent. Even as you do that, you dare not allow yourself to be identified, abi you want try am? Go outside Nigeria, do anyhow, get anyhow. If you are annoyed, go to the nearest Indian embassy and make unnecessary noise, your body go tell you. Nonsense.

You are not convincing anyone and will never convince anyone to defend attacks against all Nigerians just because there might be some criminals. So just stop it. Thank God no one is agreeing with your inferiority complex mentality. Take that mentality elsewhere, no one here is having it.

2 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Rossikk(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Dude, The students attacked were INNOCENT. Not even the police or people there were accusing them specifically of any crime. They were attacked because they "belonged" to the same race as the alleged criminals. What part of that don't you understand? Is collective punishment acceptable to you? If so, would you accept being beaten up and injured by an Indian mob on your next visit there? By your own logic, that should be fine with you, since you are Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Justuceleague2: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
irynterri:
they are just racist, its part of their tradition to treat people of darker complexion as lesser beings (cast system)that is why you can't see a dark Indian acting in their movies except the role of a servant, Indians,Cambodians and Mexicans in India push drugs far more than Nigerians, these attacks have been happening for a very long time, as far back as 2011 my neighbour who was a student in India was robbed nearly beaten to death, and because he was black people did not come to his rescue, according to him even when he enters the class he gets jabbed at and some people make animal-like sounds..no be person tell am make him carry his bag run comot

Damn that's cold, Indians of all people
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Justuceleague2: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Rossikk:
Absolutely. If this thread was about Yorubas attacking Igbos on the streets, or Hausas attacking Yorubas, this thread would have reached 20 pages by now. But when white or yellow skinned people attack Nigerians, it's silent as a graveyard here, with some, like this oaf, even condoning and making excuses for the perpetrators. It seems that our colonial experience has severely damaged our sense of racial self-worth. Tragic.

Yoruba don't attack people so it'll never be news

However I can tell you the reason for silence is probably because those you think will support you have an idea / impression of what happened
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Rossikk(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Justuceleague2:

However I can tell you the reason for silence is probably because those you think will support you have an idea / impression of what happened
Care to explain? Are they reading a different news from the rest of the world? The news says innocent Nigerian students were shopping in a mall when gangs of Indians brutally attacked them in mob violence.

1 Like

Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Justuceleague2: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
Rossikk:
Care to explain? Are they reading a different news from the rest of the world? The news says innocent Nigerian students were shopping in a mall when gangs of Indians brutally attacked them in mob violence.

The same news indicated they were selling drugs, funny enough the comment was in Indian, translated by Google
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by biafranbaby(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
When a nama rearer is your president.
Re: See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 09, 2017
-

(1) (2) (Reply)

Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji / Photos: Pres. Buhari's Supporters Mob His Car As He Drives To The Aso Rock / 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.