Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,447 members, 7,861,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji (3607 Views)

6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses / How Bianca Ojukwu, APGA Rubbished The Ojukwu Myth / Kogi Indigenes In Ekiti Rubbished Governor Yahaya Bello During Apc Mega Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
rozayx5:
op on point

lalasticlala

any hope for front page

For where?
Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Funlordjnr: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Run forest run

Too bad..there is a proverb that states don't wrestle in the mud with wild pigs lest you get stained with filth! It would be very apt at this time for me to adopt it's underlying message!

Whenever you finally develop the intellectual capacity to discuss any issue of national politics with me then you give me a mention and I will put you in your place just as I have done to all your fellow kids who stalk me out of shame! As for all this afonja, gambari your mama your papa nonsense that you are looking to engage me in? Well I wish you the best in rehab! Cure your frustration in other ways ok?

1 Like

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by CarlosTheJackal: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Funlordjnr:

You this small irrelevant boy....i can see you are still pained by the embarrassment plus the ban you received the other day for your daily irresponsibility! I am glad your nerves are jangled by my online presence!

Now for future reference let me warn you not to keep mentioning my moniker in your childish and mundane games while disturbing the good work I am doing for others in the business section! I am sure you don't know that this constitutes a violation of rule 2 which I am sure your ignorance will not permit you to realize! If you think I am joking mention me on any more threads unnecessarily and note the consequences!

Cc: mynd4! Take note of this recently und kid!
Our Married man

3 Likes

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Our Married man

Forget that poverty

2 Likes

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
[s]
Funlordjnr:

Too bad..there is a proverb that states don't wrestle in the mud with wild pigs lest you get stained with filth! It would be very apt at this time for me to adopt it's underlying message!

Whenever you finally develop the intellectual capacity to discuss any issue of national politics with me then you give me a mention and I will put you in your place just as I have done to all your fellow kids who stalk me out of shame! As for all this afonja, gambari your mama your papa nonsense that you are looking to engage me in? Well I wish you the best in rehab! Cure your frustration in other ways ok?
[/s]

Poverty
Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Jetleeee: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

For all we know about yoruba women you may even be a product of an ungodly and un forgetful sight of a paraga slinging hoe and an ab0ki trailer driver.

Still on these watery p-school insults? grin. You are a small fish lol cheesy

A proper reply to this post will probably get me a 10-year ban cos you cats can't take insults. I sabi you no be today. If I start now, you will call mods as usual

Just fuckoff!! I just came back today.

1 Like

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jetleeee:

Still on these watery p-school insults? grin. You are a small fish lol cheesy

A proper reply to this post will probably get me a 10-year ban cos you cats can't take insults. I sabi you no be today. If I start now, you will call mods as usual

Just fuckoff!! I just came back today.

Niggas dey avoid jail you dey fear NL ban

Pushy

1 Like

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by myplaydiary: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Iskander4:

MYPLAYDIARY, I DEY SALUTE!!!

ISkander4
my brother I dey ur back like yarnsh nothing dey happen

1 Like

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by NuclearWinter: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northerner Leaving East,southeastener Leaving North See Pictures / Tinubu Arrives Osun Again To Plead With Omisore / Auno Attack: Borno Crowd Boos President Buhari On His First Visit .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.