Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses (8946 Views)

Who Actually Is Tinubu's Running Mate - Vice President (Check Facts) / 2023: Write Your Name In Good Books Of History – Ohanaeze To Buhari / This Is For Those Who Actually Think That The US Presidential Election Is Over. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Gjrich(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2020
A review of the seventh book of Moses and the power it holds.

These books were written by ancient magicians not men of God. Magician and sorcerers who knew secrets, secrets that were probably revealed to them by beings from beyond.

The sixth and seventh book of Moses is an 18th-19th century text allegedly written by one of the Hebrew patriarch, Moses. According to those who use the book, the book was written by more and passed down as a lost book, secretly used by certain individuals, through generations.

The book is self-described as the wonderful art of the old Hebrews, taken from the mosaic book of the Kabbalah and the Talmud. The book actually contains several magical incantations and seals that could apparently help the ready perform the miracles recorded in the Bible, it also claims to grant it readers goodwill, good fortune, and good health.

The book coins ideograms or drawings and seals that help the reader perform several tasks like controlling the weather, necromancy (contacting the dead, including old biblical figures), and even down to controlling people.

The book became widely known when the printing press aided ts spread in the 18th century Germany. It eventually went from an inexpensive pamphlet to a book spreading like a wildfire across the united states, Caribbean, and the anglophone African nations. In fact, it quickly gained such relevance in West Africa in the early 20th century.

Make no mistake, this book actually contains secrets, secrets that shouldn't be at the hands of an ordinary man. I can recall a secret my mother told me about this book. In her story, "A man who wanted more power or was simply driven by curiosity, got this book and went up to the church tower. After a few minutes, my mother said the church began to feel as though it is shaking and it immediately felt like there was presence up in the tower with the man. However, what she says every time she tells this story, is the pathetic ending.
She always ends the story with how pathetic and miserable the man currently is. It seems as though the man lost his mental balance.

People in the late 20th century in west Africa became obsessed with the idea of power. Most of them saw an opportunity to become powerful and to commune with spirits and angels. It's not clear if the angels they claim to summon are angels of light. But one thing is clear, even the devil can disguise himself as an angel of light.

Men have grown and become in touch with darkness from these, some have got so knowledgeable up to the tipping point. Some have lost their mental balance communing with " darkness". I read a few chapters of the book myself before I put a stop to it and I know that the book simply cannot be fake. The way I felt whilst reading down to the names and ideograms in its pages.

Nonetheless, it gets interesting to listen to justifications for using such a book. People often say- "Since the book was written by Moses, then it probably means we are all, owed to use it". Well, that's the lie in the pool of lies. This wasn't written by Moses. In fact, there is no evidence, none whatsoever, linking this book to Moses.

In the Bible that I know, I don't know about yours, the miracle performed by God through Moses didn't take a long process of adding one to one, it simply took listening and immediately doing. I never got information that pointed to the fact that most communed with angels or perhaps I should say, that any evidence of him summoning them.

The seventh book of Moses was by Johann Scheibel (1736-1809). The book was published in Stuttgart Germany in 1849. So you see, the book actually originated in Germany in the 17th century. Although some scholars are currently drawing links between the Eight books of Moses found in papyrus, like it's predecessors, the book is also linked to magical content.

I must add that no author was given in the publications but the association to Moses was gotten from the name of the book. However, as I have previously established, there is no publication beyond the time Johann Scheibel which leads me to the conclusion that he might have written the book.

The printed texts of The Sixth and Seven Books of Moses (from 1849) combine two purportedly lost short Biblical texts with several contemporary essays and half a dozen purported writings of those who kept this knowledge and practiced its use through history, dated from Biblical times to the 17th Century. These works attempt to paint a portrait of secret knowledge which Moses was given by God, and then handed down father to son until King Solomon, when it was handed to Priests, and finally, Talmudic scholars. In Christian circles, the text appealed to the same authority as did Biblical Apocrypha: Biblical texts outside the current Biblical canon.

Containing numerous allegedly magical spells used to summon spirits to do the will of the conjurer, the books are attributed to works in which Moses sets forth the magic which enabled him to defeat the magicians of Egypt, part the Red Sea, and perform the acts attributed to him in the Old Testament.[11] Although these are allegedly Kabbalistic in nature, there is very little or no influence of Kabbala within the pages. Most texts are reputed to be Hebrew, passed to the editors through European Talmudic scholars or Christian Medieval ecclesiastics who were privy to secret Biblical texts. Some of the texts are allegedly translated from a text written by Canaanite magicians and keepers of the Samaritan Pentateuch in the "Cuthan-Samaritan language", a language considered extinct since the 12th century.

2 Likes

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Peppermintflav: 8:52pm On May 12, 2020
shocked
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by ieemmanuel(m): 9:17pm On May 12, 2020
Reading this book is like staring at a mirror in an empty room for more than 6mins.. cry

1 Like

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Kyrx(m): 9:41pm On May 12, 2020
ieemmanuel:
Reading this book is like staring at a mirror in an empty room for more than 6mins.. cry

I don't wanna try this, but what's going to happen afterwards(staring at a mirror...) pls?
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by ieemmanuel(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2020
Kyrx:

I don't wanna try this, but what's going to happen afterwards(staring at a mirror...) pls?
You would unleash a beast n become mental if I made add if not saved.. don't you dare !!
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by lordm(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2020
Please, do not tempt your self. Stay far away from that book. Don't call spirits when you can't control them.

You want to dance surugede

You don't know surugede is the dance of the spirits

13 Likes

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 12, 2020
i had gotten the book from a friend once. tried one or two. shi is cray thats all i can say

1 Like

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by OK2NVME: 10:21pm On May 12, 2020
JEWISH CABALA SATANISM FOR THEIR MOLOCH god

These books weren't written by Moses but by satan worshiping Jews in Germany.

The occultic rituals there in originate from the Babylonian exile period.

They have nothing to do with Moses even though Moses was also adept in the dark science and knowledge of ancient Egypt as he was raised in Pharaoh's house as a prince.

4 Likes

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by anibi9674: 10:23pm On May 12, 2020
Useless book

16 Likes

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Crayonforest: 10:29pm On May 12, 2020
Heard a lot about this book
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by OK2NVME: 10:30pm On May 12, 2020
The seventh book of Moses was by Johann Scheibel (1736-1809). The book was published in Stuttgart Germany in 1849. So you see, the book actually originated in Germany in the 17th century.

The Illuminati originated from Germany.

The Illuminati is basically Jews recruiting prominent Gentiles to do their agenda.

They achieve this by disclosing snippets of esoteric Jewish Cabala - never disclosing all but just enough to keep the initiated goyim desperate for more knowledge of the dark arts.

This is how the Freemason lodge operates with Jews at the very top.

The 33 degree Mason is considered the grand master of Freemasons and is always a gentile.

He knows nothing regarding the satanic cabala to which he has succumbed to when compared to the synagogue of satan.

4 Likes

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Goddey18(m): 10:48pm On May 12, 2020
I unknowingly slept in a room where this book was hidden. I saw hell that night.

6 Likes

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by iykomo0(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2020
How can I get this book pls

4 Likes

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by joinnow: 11:12pm On May 12, 2020
Goddey18:
I unknowingly slept in a room where this book was hidden. I saw hell that night.

What happened?
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Goddey18(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2020
joinnow:

What happened?

I had terrible nightmares. I saw things I have never seen before. It was as if I'm visiting another world.

I narrated my ordeal to the owner of the house. He apologize and told me he kept 7 books of Moses in that room. He showed me the book and said I should thank God I didn't dare to open it.

I still see the man as a devil in human form till date.

19 Likes

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Donaldoni: 11:25pm On May 12, 2020
That book can run the reader crazy/mad! embarassed
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Goddey18(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2020
joinnow:

What happened?

I had terrible nightmares. I saw things I have never seen before. It was as if I'm visiting another world.

I narrated my ordeal to the owner of the house. He apologize and told me he kept 7 books of Moses in that room. He showed me the book and said I should thank God I didn't dare to open it.

That book is evil
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2020
Many people just saying false information about the book, there is nothing bad in reading the book, before you can summon any spirit, you have to perform a sacrifice and drawing the algorithms.
Just reading the book or sleeping in a room where the book is kept can't do you nothing, it's your state of mind and the wrong information that scare people about the book.
If you want to try how it works read the book aloud in the midnight and draw the algorithms and sacrifice to summon the spirit

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by gratiaeo(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2020
I wanna read this book... I heard most of all this miracle performing pastors got their power from this book

5 Likes

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by realstars: 11:47pm On May 12, 2020
The Mystic Book Of All Time, Mainly For Occultic Movement.
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by yuswrld20(m): 12:19am On May 13, 2020
the book is powerful and casts spell.
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by dealhunter(m): 1:15am On May 13, 2020
realstars:
The Mystic Book Of All Time, Mainly For Occultic Movement.
download it online!!I have read it before, nothing happen!!

1 Like

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by realstars: 1:59am On May 13, 2020
dealhunter:
Nothing Will Happen With Flat Reading, But When Using Art/signs And Key Word, You Are Set For The Occult Movement.

3 Likes

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Fasindo: 2:30am On May 13, 2020
shocked

Is this book where Indaboski d liquid metal got his powers?

Am ready nd willing to read the book if it will make me to be reacher than Dangote.
More popular than Cocacola
More Powerful than Trump
More respected nd holier than the Pope
If not am not gonna read it.

Will it make Nicki Minaj to fall 4 me?
Will it make me to be wiser than king Solomon?
Will it make me to be more orator than Obama?
Will it make me watch more than Ronaldo nd Messi
If not am not gonna read it?

If d book has d power to kill covid19 since its a magic book someone should read it nd covid19 through d power of d book since it's a magic book

There is only one power and that is Jesus Christ the Everlasting King of kings

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Nobody: 2:59am On May 13, 2020
iykomo0:
How can I get this book pls
me too
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by riches4me(m): 3:23am On May 13, 2020
dealhunter:
Ummm I have read it before nothing happened. dats how it starts.
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by joinnow: 3:57am On May 13, 2020
Goddey18:

I still see the man as a devil in human form till date.

So that your friend how is life with him?
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by riches4me(m): 4:57am On May 13, 2020
From d little have read abt the book. It clearly point out how you want to use the knowledge it contains. D fact of the matter is that there are spiritual forces. It now depends on how you want
to use it. For Good or Evil. Before Jesus came, all these things had been in existence and in full practice but he abolished them by opening our eyes to some simple and at time complicated truth about how the spiritual world operates and the laws that sorround it.

2 Likes

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:00am On May 13, 2020
If you like read it and perform all rituals in it,you'll still remain poor and powerless.

1 Like

Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by Dreyton36: 5:04am On May 13, 2020
lordm:
Please, do not tempt your self. Stay far away from that book. Don't call spirits when you can't control them.

You want to dance surugede

You don't know surugede is the dance of the spirits
Wida?
Re: 6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses by dynicks(m): 6:03am On May 13, 2020
2mannoAmanno:
i had gotten the book from a friend once. tried one or two. shi is cray
thats all i can say
bros I fit get the book from you or possibly from your friend?...

The one I saw online looked childish to me...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawan Names Committee For Electoral Act Amendment / South-south Results All But ENDS Peter Obi's Chances / Nigerian Senate To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.