Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji (3619 Views)

6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses / How Bianca Ojukwu, APGA Rubbished The Ojukwu Myth / Kogi Indigenes In Ekiti Rubbished Governor Yahaya Bello During Apc Mega Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
Olu317:
Don't digress,Is Professor Wole Soyinka country home in Osun? My problem with pseudo haters like you is that you don't do adequate research before you come online and send all sort of irrelevant information. How on earth does Professor Wole Soyinka offended you? Last time I checked, he remained the first Noble laureate winner for Literature in Africa. That's enough for someone like me who happens to be a Yoruba blood admire about him. What have you achieve in your life? Nonsense!

For all I care he can be living in bedlam.

All I know is that the mad prof has finally decided on his own best interest to shut up

1 Like

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
argon500:

You see what hatred can do the brain? Is Wole Soyinka from Osun state?

Lol.

Is Osun the topic?

My zombie afonjastic idiota do I care where that mad prof settles his grey hair every nite?

As long as he has finally given himself sense to shut up once and forever then I am good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by argon500: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Lol.

Is Osun the topic?

My zombie afonjastic idiota do I care where that mad prof settles his grey hair every nite?

As long as he has finally given himself sense to shut up once and forever then I am good

Anyone that disagrees with you guys is automatic Af.onja.

Afterall Okorocha was right, most of you guys are an illietrate
Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
argon500:

Afterall Okorocha was right, most of you guys are an illietrate

Idiota I am not igbo

Is this thread about where the mad prof resides or his state of origin?
The answer a resounding capital NO!

What this thread is pointing out is that Soyinka does not enjoy universal respect anymore and as such I will give him credit for shutting his putrid mouth forever

Maybe you be afonja or an anchor point dropper. That one no be my business as long as Soyinka has been demystified and humbled

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by argon500: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Idiota I am not igbo

What this thread is pointing out is that Soyinka does not enjoy universal respect anymore and as such I will give him credit for shutting his putrid mouth forever

Maybe you be afonja or an anchor point dropper. That one no be my business as long as Soyinka has been demystified and humbled

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by comos: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
5. Bola Tinubu

Once hailed as the next Awolowo, Bola Tinubu is now looking more like Afonja incarnate. His mystical toga was first torn to shreds by the Saraki faction of the APC which taught Tinubu a valuable lesson that the national assembly is not division 4 Alausa local league. Rebuffed by Buhari in public to his face that the APC has no national leader, Buhari will later cut Tinubu to size by rejecting all his proposals for ministerial nomination from the SW and later seal his political coffin in Ondo election.

Bola and his wife Remi Tinubu have now confined themselves to Bourdillon Road with the likes of Dino daring the lion in its cave to come out.

omon you wan kill me with laughter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by argon500: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Another afonjastic idiota

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
argon500:

Now you are relying on borrowed meme magic

Pathetic!
Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by argon500: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Now you are relying on borrowed meme magic

Pathetic!

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Olu317(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

For all I care he can be living in bedlam.

All I know is that the mad prof has finally decided on his own best interest to shut up
The truth is that the professor doesn't even know you. Why breed hatred toward someone who know you not? I hope you will learn to respect a man who even supported Ibos during civil war. To the extent of being jailed for it. All because of fairness, equality and right to self determination . It is just a pity. Though, I am not surprised because of such hatred. And all these will end soon
Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Olu317:
The truth is that the professor doesn't even know you. Why breed hatred toward someone who know you not. I hope you will lead to respect a man who even supported Ibos during civil war. To the extent of being jailed for it. All of for fairness and equality. It is just a pity. Though, I am not surprised because of such hatred. And all these will end soon

What about Tinubu? Forget that useless old prof

2 Likes

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
comos:
5. Bola Tinubu

Once hailed as the next Awolowo, Bola Tinubu is now looking more like Afonja incarnate. His mystical toga was first torn to shreds by the Saraki faction of the APC which taught Tinubu a valuable lesson that the national assembly is not division 4 Alausa local league. Rebuffed by Buhari in public to his face that the APC has no national leader, Buhari will later cut Tinubu to size by rejecting all his proposals for ministerial nomination from the SW and later seal his political coffin in Ondo election.

Bola and his wife Remi Tinubu have now confined themselves to Bourdillon Road with the likes of Dino daring the lion in its cave to come out.

omon you wan kill me with laughter

This is not the real script of 300 Spartans. You're a joker and I'll give it to you that it's funny. smiley
Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Olu317(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

What about Tinubu? Forget that useless old prof
you've referred to a man in his 80s are useless? May God help you. And Tinubu, you referred, hasn't at anytime come out to lay claim of being holier than thou. Has he? Do you even have the moral right to judge anyone? Are you not without one form of sin or the other? As I am, I don't claim holiest of Holiest because I am far away from it. But being fair and human is all I seek out of these men who are opportune to be in power. I preach sanity in the polity and not bitterness. The United States of America, is the most corrupt country in the world, yet she has managed to place her citizens in a zone higher than poverty line. This is what a sane person need demand from the politicians. But in Nigeria, this desire isn't achievable. Politicians can only be corrupt because the system make them so perfectly corrupt. Period

1 Like

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Olu317:
[s]you've referred to a man in his 80s are useless? May God help you. And Tinubu, you referred, hasn't at anytime come out to lay claim of being holier than thou. Has he? Do you even have the moral right to judge anyone? Are you not without one form of sin or the other? As I am, I don't claim holiest of Holiest because I am far away from it. But being fair and human is all I seek out of these men who are opportune to be in power. I preach sanity in the polity and not bitterness. The United States of America, is the most corrupt country in the world, yet she has managed to place her citizens in a zone higher than poverty line. This is what a sane person need demand from the politicians. But in Nigeria, this desire isn't achievable. Politicians can only be corrupt because the system make them so perfectly corrupt. Period
[/s]

Lol

Didn't read

1 Like

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by CarlosTheJackal: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
CarlosTheJackal can you help me here with some honorable ZoneB mentions.

Vedaxcool Adminisher modath progressive01 Pebdy97 Aufbauh AshiwajuForward Maclatunji Funlordjnr kabrud Rilwayne001 omenkalives omenka NgeneUkwuenu sarrki Burkingx

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Olu317(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:
[/s]

Lol

Didn't read
@ImadeUReadThis, You are corrupt too. grin
ImadeUReadThis:
[/s]

Lol

Didn't read
@ImadeUReadThis, You are corrupt too. What about those girls you broke their hearts? What about those lies you lied to defend yourself? What about oo....ay? What about the olo..o? etc You are a joke beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Vedaxcool Adminisher modath progressive01 Pebdy97 Aufbauh AshiwajuForward Maclatunji Funlordjnr kabrud Rilwayne001 omenkalives omenka NgeneUkwuenu sarrki Burkingx

All these minions are no match for the Bishop

3 Likes

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Jetleeee: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Idiota I am not igbo

If I give your apa spiritual slap with that nonsense I emboldened grin cheesy See Desmondjuju oo

You know we've exposed your shitgbo ass here several times

6 Likes

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jetleeee:

If I give your apa spiritual slap with that nonsense I emboldened grin cheesy See Desmondjuju oo

You know we've exposed your shitgbo ass here several times grin

Abeg help me locate my village for Enugu

Afonjastic idiota I wil let you know I will rather align with Igbos than with your useless nijeriya.

Call me igbo just as they called GEJ igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Jetleeee: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Abeg help me locate my village for Enugu

Afonjastic idiota I wil let you know I will rather align with Igbos than with your useless nijeriya.

Call me igbo just as they called GEJ igbo

See this shameless Ipob thug still forming e-bruce lee. How many times we don na.ked your apa for here cheesy

Olosh you don't need to align with anyone. You're already shitgbo lol.

You think you're chatting with a newbie. Hehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Jetleeee: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Anyway, me I don't even care about your thread. But don't let me catch your daddy forming non-shitgbo

Understooood? Olofo!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by ImadeUReadThis: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jetleeee:

See this shameless Ipob thug still forming e-bruce lee grin cheesy How many times we don na.ked your apa for here cheesy

Olosh you don't need to align with anyone. You're already shitgbo lol.

You think you're chatting with a newbie. Hehehehe

Afonja don't let the Lagos based itsekiris deceive you.

Pls kindly post that pic you afonjas used to masturbate over claiming it was me.

Unlike you born bred bastard slaves of Sokoto I know my lineage and do not need to claim falsely a tribe to score cheap points.

If you are in town in Abuja hook up with me at maitamma gardens just close to the corner shops.

Pls do bring a pack of rothmans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by Ejanla07: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
argon500:

Afterall Okorocha was right, [b]most of you guys are an illietrate

Imagine you

1 Like

Re: Individuals Whose Mythical Status Has Been Rubbished Under Chanji by rozayx5(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
op on point

lalasticlala

any hope for front page

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In 40/52 Wards In Kwara Central Election / Photos From Dino Melaye's Birthday Dinner In Dubai. Hushpuppi Spotted / Imagine BIAFRA​ Finally Becomes A NATION (CHISOS)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.