Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,700 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Devotional​ The Unity Of Christ And The Lord God Almighty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Devotional​ The Unity Of Christ And The Lord God Almighty (233 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You / How To Hear The Voice Of The Lord God Almighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Devotional​ The Unity Of Christ And The Lord God Almighty by lightblazingnow(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2017
Revelation 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of the lord God Almighty who is sitting on the throne a book written inside and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals of the book?

5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look the seals on it.

5:4 And I wept so much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look on the contents.

5:5 And one of the elders says to me, Weep not John the beloved: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah​, the Root of David, have prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals on it.

5:6 And I beheld, and, look​ed, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb appeared as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

5:7 And he, the lamb came and took the book out of the right hand of the lord God Almighty who sits upon the throne.

5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of sweet fragrances, which are the prayers of saints.

5:9 And they sang a new song, saying, you are worthy to take the book, and to open the seals on it: for you were slain, and have redeemed us to God by your blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

5:10 And have made us unto our God kings and priests: and we will reign on the earth.

5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them were ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, I heard them saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the twenty-four​ elders fell down and worshipped the lord God Almighty who lives for ever and ever.

Great Topman Ogbom and family says Amen.

To the lord God Almighty who sits on the throne in Zion and to the lamb of the lord God Almighty, who have redeemed us to the lord God Almighty by his own precious blood. And have made us kings and priests to our lord God.

Lord Jesus. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

The King Is Coming / The Cross / "Shun Begging, Be Productive", Sultan Tasks Northern Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.