Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Test Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Test Your Partner (906 Views)

How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. / The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match / Test Your IQ With This!! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Your Partner by askseunoladele: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
TEST YOUR PARTNER

Your heart is too precious to be broken, test your partner before they damage you. Don't be quick to make or accept marriage proposal. Some ladies' self esteem are so low, they will accept marriage proposal from anything in the name of wearing a wedding ring! Some are so naive, they will trust the devil with their very lives as long as he appears in suit, tie and brief case. Test your partner before you marry them!

Test them with money. Are they greedy? If you give her 5k, will she finish it in 2 days and demand for more? Test her with personal information, is she a gossip? Test her with your friend or brother, is she a shameless flirt?

Test him with your money! Ask him to help you withdraw money with your ATM card (ensure the bank balance is very low, something you won't feel if everything disappears), if he takes more than you ask for whatever reason under heaven, he lacks integrity, excuse him! Test him with your sister or friend. Can you leave the two of them alone for two hours without worrying your head they are making out? If you are scared he's gonna hit your sister for sex, end the damn relationship with the potential adulterer!

Some naive singles think trust is automatic! Once you are in love with a tongue speaking, Holy Ghost anointed brother, you are on your road to marital bliss. You need serious deliverance from that stupid orientation. Satanic brothers in church now commit more atrocities than Marijuana smoking guys in clubs! Open your two eyes, your brain and God given common sense to find out everything about that brother before you put yourself in eternal bondage!

I test people before I commit my heart to them. I learnt that from God. He tested Abraham before giving him Isaac. Joseph was tested with his boss' wife before given him power over a nation! Jesus was tested 3 times before he went to the cross. I serve a super smart God who doesn't waste his resources, he won't commit anything valuable in your hands until he has tested you in and out, out and in. Your heart is so precious and valuable, don't just give it to anybody!

I asked my guy all manner of questions before I settled it in my heart to marry him! I had tested him with personal secrets, money, information, friends, siblings, family and what have you. I showed him my very worst side expecting him to run away, he stayed put! As a single lady living in my own apartment, I suggested he sleep over because it was late (that was around 11pm), he bluntly refused! When I visited him in his 2 bedroom flat, he would never suggest I sleep over though it was so lonely living in that kind of apartment. I suggested helping him do chores, he told me I wasn't slave and he did his things by himself.

We had every opportunity to have sex anyhow, anywhere and as much as we desired in courtship but he NEVER asked once! He never once naked himself in coutship neither did he ask me to do same. His passionate hatred for pre-marital sex was so strong -no amount of temptation could break it! We courted for 5 solid years! I trust my husband with all my breathe! He has passed his tests in courtship!

A WORD OF CAUTION! Never test a man with sex especially if you are not strong to resist sexual temptation yourself. Very few guys these days can resist sexual temptation.

Don't wear a seductive lingerie hoping he would not descend on you. Keep that out. Cover your body every time he visits and ask him questions instead. You can ask if he believes in pre-marital sex, kissing, necking, petting, romancing, etc, that is safer! If he believes it would do no harm to roll in sheets once in a while, end the God forsaken relationship! I don't know why some men can't be in a relationship without asking the lady for sex. Is your head so empty there is nothing else you put there except sex? I have no single respect for men like that!

All in all, pray and ask God for His will. No matter all the test you do if the guy/lady is not your true bone and flesh, your marriage will not work!

Submit to the leading of the Holy Spirit, let him guide you. Avoid pre-marital sex at all cost in your relationship and never entertain sin no matter how appealing it looks.

You will not mischoose in Jesus name. God bless you. Cheers!
©Seun Oladele, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com

1 Like

Re: Test Your Partner by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
cry

Now....who I gonna test? undecided
Re: Test Your Partner by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
I hate everything about this Post.

You don't need to test anyone instead get to know the person. Share your life and your finances and observe them. Let them share their family and friends with you and you observe them in their natural habitat. People always show you who they are you just have to believe them.

@Op what you have up there is soo negative and depressing that I couldn't make myself read it all. You can catch more flies with honey than you can with shi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Test Your Partner by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
I could remember vividly one test my ex tried with me. Woke up in the morning to a bank transfer alert on my phone. I opened it and saw 10k credited to my account. The next minute his call came in and he said "I mistakenly sent 10k to your account, I wanted to transfer 5k for you to use for anything, could you please send 5k back into my account?", I said all right. Was wondering how someone would do a mobile transfer and mistakenly input 10k. I had my bath and went to the nearest ATM machine and made the transfer with my card 'cause I didn't know how to do phone transfers at that time. When he received the alert he called back and said "Do you know what you did most girls wouldn't return the 5k?", I said "Yes, was it a test?" and he said "No" but I believed it was. We're not together but every now and then he calls to check up on me. E remain to block him line.

Humans pretend and there are those who wouldn't give off certain pretentious traits if not subjected to tests. Op, if he believes you should roll in the sheets once in a while doesn't mean you should end the relationship. Rather end it with one that's addicted to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Test Your Partner by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
Another round of NONSENSE from wannabe online counsellors......

A) Having our heart broken is part of the learning process into finding the right partner.

B) people CHANGE, therefore all test done before marriage are a waste of time.

C) testing your partner before marriage with immature/ low self esteem tricks, is a sure way to lose a PERFECTLY GOOD partner.

D) if you don't fully trust your partner from the get go, then the problem is YOU, and you will probably remain single, until you marry the 1st donkey that come your way, out of desperation.

3 Likes

Re: Test Your Partner by martphreak(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Op if you test me I will never fail but that doesn't make a better than those who will fail. . Some people are smart... you can't catch them at all
Re: Test Your Partner by Mimzyy(f): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
Keep testing your partner, don't stop. Test him with you best friend. You know it isn't blood that is flowing through his veins. Make her wear very seductive clothes and sit on his lap. You will get an invite to be the chief bridesmaid at their wedding soon. Do not cry foul when it happens, you ordained yourself a matchmaker!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Test Your Partner by Lsofdk(m): 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mimzyy:
Keep testing your partner, don't stop. Test him with you best friend. You know it isn't blood that is flowing through his veins. Make her wear very seductive clothes and sit on his lap. You will get an invite to be the chief bridesmaid at their wedding soon. Do not cry foul when it happens, you ordained yourself a matchmaker!
Lol, I'm trying to work my head around what motivated this piece grin
Re: Test Your Partner by HARDDON: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Testing d m i c
Re: Test Your Partner by Lsofdk(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
askseunoladele:
TEST YOUR PARTNER

I test people before I commit my heart to them. I learnt that from God. He tested Abraham before giving him Isaac. Joseph was tested with his boss' wife before given him power over a nation! Jesus was tested 3 times before he went to the cross. I serve a super smart God who doesn't waste his resources, he won't commit anything valuable in your hands until he has tested you in and out, out and in. Your heart is so precious and valuable, don't just give it to anybody!

[s]I asked my guy all manner of questions before I settled it in my heart to marry him! I had tested him with personal secrets, money, information, friends, siblings, family and what have you. I showed him my very worst side expecting him to run away, he stayed put! As a single lady living in my own apartment, I suggested he sleep over because it was late (that was around 11pm), he bluntly refused! When I visited him in his 2 bedroom flat, he would never suggest I sleep over though it was so lonely living in that kind of apartment. I suggested helping him do chores, he told me I wasn't slave and he did his things by himself.

We had every opportunity to have sex anyhow, anywhere and as much as we desired in courtship but he NEVER asked once! He never once naked himself in coutship neither did he ask me to do same. His passionate hatred for pre-marital sex was so strong -no amount of temptation could break it! We courted for 5 solid years! I trust my husband with all my breathe! He has passed his tests in courtship!
[/s]
This goes a long way to show you merely read without understanding, please quote the test Abraham underwent before Isaac's conception. Joseph was tempted not tested and if you read your Bible well you'll know the events that made him Governor of Egypt. So i don't see the sense in backing your write up with verses you don't even understand.

I will like you to give me a downline of all the people God tested… starting from Adam ofcourse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Test Your Partner by Mimzyy(f): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Borrowed experiences cheesy

Lsofdk:
Lol, I'm trying to work my head around what motivated this piece grin
Re: Test Your Partner by Lsofdk(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mimzyy:
Borrowed experiences cheesy

Definitely grin

Trust the day is going fine
Re: Test Your Partner by Mimzyy(f): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Sure. How's your end?

Lsofdk:
Definitely grin

Trust the day is going fine
Re: Test Your Partner by Lsofdk(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mimzyy:
Sure. How's your end?

Going fine, thank God.
Re: Test Your Partner by TosinDru: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Test me with your friend at your own peril. Anyways you'll eat Jollof on that Saturday sha
Re: Test Your Partner by 7footre(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
cry

Now....who I gonna test? undecided

Testing mic 1 2, 1 2
Re: Test Your Partner by TrumporIdie: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Benita27:
I can remember vividly one test my ex tried with me. Woke up in the morning to a bank transfer alert on my phone. I opened it and saw 10k credited to my account. The next minute his call came in and he said "I mistakenly sent 10k to your account, I wanted to transfer 5k for you to use for anything, could you please send 5k back into my account?", I said all right. Was wondering how someone would do a mobile transfer and mistakenly input 10k. I had my bath and went to the nearest ATM machine and made the transfer with my card 'cause I didn't know how to do phone transfers at that time. When he received the alert he called back and said "Do you know what you did most girls wouldn't return the 5k?", I said "Yes, was it a test?" and he said "No" but I believed it was. We're not together but every now and then he calls to check up on me. E remain to block him line.

Humans pretend and there are those who wouldn't give off certain pretentious traits if not subjected to tests. Op, if he believes you should roll in the sheets once in a while doesn't mean you should end the relationship. Rather end it with one that's addicted to it.
depite this, he still broke up with you.
Re: Test Your Partner by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
TrumporIdie:
depite this, he still broke up with you.
I did. Reasons are personal.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn’t Earn Much Money / 11 Fun And Fascinating Facts About Br3asts / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Gave All Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.