Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

"Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. (49256 Views)

FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) / Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by CastedDude: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
This young man who is a 'professional crier' is trending on twitter after seeking for customers online. The 'hustler' who says that he can be hired to cry at funerals posted his "work photos" on twitter and wrote; "Guys, I'm great at fake crying. U can hire me to cry at the funeral of ur loved ones or maybe an acting role. RT my client might be on ur TL"

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/hire-me-at-funerals-of-your-loved-ones.html

1 Share

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Beremx(f): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lol

He should go to Nollywood and take crying roles for men.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
IPOB man everything fake

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by youngest85(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
And u shall continue crying rue mgbebiebi

4 Likes

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
The guy is making a living, he has established himself in the crying business.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by CastedDude: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by INTROVERT(f): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Werey grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Igboesika: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:
IPOB man everything fake
Smh

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by adorablepepple(f): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
All na hustle

4 Likes

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Alexk2(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
As long as it's not illegal or immoral, carry go...
Though i personally dislike the fake lifestyle we're imbibing in this country.

6 Likes

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by ZombieTERROR: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
That's a graduate
Someone's son
Hustling just to eat
At least he is not thinking of jumping inside lagoon

Buhari why? cry
Change why?

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Airoflaw(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
great talent ..keep it up
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Christane: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
he shud kill z own love ones ..so he can show is crying skill

3 Likes

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by DONSMITH123(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Buhari see wetin you don cause

6 Likes

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by lonelydora: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ok
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by emeijeh(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Endtime!

Real hunger in the land

20 Likes

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Thebrightest(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
PLEASE YOUR SERVICE IS NEEDED TO CRY GENUINELY FOR NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by jbkomo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
T

2 Likes

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Tenim47(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin hire killer
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Swegzfreak: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hehehe

BTW
Swegzfreak:
Buying all types of gift cards ITUNES, AMAZON (with cash reciepts) vanilla visa card (with cash reciept)at 100% best rates.....USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY($1000 to 15000 needed every day!).

*Valid physical cards only!
*Get paid to any bank in Nigeria within minutes

No Invalid cards/ Used cards

Trusted, certified and legit buyer..

Contact @ signature

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by bedspread: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
OLD BUSINESS
IN NIGERIA U CAN RENT CRIERS
YOU CAN RENT PARENTS AND RELATIVES IN CASE OF COURT MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by babyfaceafrica: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
And so?
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by MrGreenMavro: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
smiley

Him and Town Crier who cry pass?

4 Likes

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by BrutalJab: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:
IPOB man everything fake
You need spiritual cleasing of your soul, brain and mind.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by kingzjay(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
CHAI............

AS LONG AS IT'S NOT ILLEGAL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NA BUSINESS SHA...... CONTINUE
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by sabi99(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lolsssss. Make em go apply for apams
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by sotall(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
ok
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Louiscutedude(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
What to do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vincent Izunna And Valentine Ewudo: Twin Brothers Who Are Both Nurses In US / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) / The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.