Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

"Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. (49339 Views)

FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) / Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by SuperBlack: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Talent everywhere, Oga please do employ me when the business starts moving..
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by guy30stainless(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Naija I hail ooo
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by piperson(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
when u have no hope of being popular or famous again in life
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Funny sad
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
He's not even a Nigerian let's stop all these tribal sentiments...
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by bentlywills(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
Keep it Legit
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by GloriaNinja(f): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nigeria's recession has reset many people mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by jasper83: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mstcheeew. Wetin pesin no go see for social media. By the time the effect of professional crying starts manifesting on your sight people will think you travelled to space with the appollo crew. Your eyes go big sotey like say nah molue jam you abi okada nack you for ground.E go con red like say nah one angry bee sting you.
#opolo eyes no be open eyes again.
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by SuperBlack: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:
IPOB man everything fake
For the Love you have for Igbos, you have even Changed your Name to IPOD.

Is either you're confused or. . . . . .
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
What sort of rubbish is this?
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by 2rez: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Airoflaw:
great talent ..keep it up

On point man. One needz to discover his/her talent oh coz baba God go everly ask. Correct G!
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by ashawopikin(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
eeeeh!!

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by mannycrown: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Crying Freeman
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by eleko1: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
omi po l'oju e.
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by MarkGeraldo(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
the only way this nigga excretes beergrin
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by sheDD(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
keep d hustle real ,bro
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by sheDD(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
hire "crier" ,sounds funny

keep d hustle alive
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by cybriz82(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
dude wudnt stop thinking about iz ex n how she dumb him..
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by haykes(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
All work na work 4 naija
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Stanbeto: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
APAM dey recruit
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Emycord: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:
IPOB man everything fake
when will you take the poison you promised over ipob , kanu so this man will have a nice job at ur funeral
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by kelimani: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Fruitless disposition, better opt for a more rewarding handwork.
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by MrHenshaw: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
CastedDude:
This young man who is a 'professional crier' is trending on twitter after seeking for customers online. The 'hustler' who says that he can be hired to cry at funerals posted his "work photos" on twitter and wrote; "Guys, I'm great at fake crying. U can hire me to cry at the funeral of ur loved ones or maybe an acting role. RT my client might be on ur TL"

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/hire-me-at-funerals-of-your-loved-ones.html

After your cry what happens to the deceased and the bereaved?
Incase you don't know, almost every SOUTHERN nigerian with the current economy can do far better without pay.Not talking about the NORTHERN nigeria now because dats not their style.
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by thinkmoney(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nawa o...well this just made me realise I have a talent too. I beg if anybody needs professional food eater, be it at an event or in a acting role. Am here for u! grin
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
We call them PROFESSIONAL MOURNERS. Many funeral parlours have these but no one notices because they arrive one by one, making say a number of 10 (or less), as opposed to arriving witg the funeral house vehicle.
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Professional mourners are as olds as the oldest profession. He would do better with a group, which includes loud women.
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by UncutSk(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
IpobExposed:
IPOB man everything fake
undecided

Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by toocoded: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
youngest85:
And u shall continue crying rue mgbebiebi
U are wicked oooo, see curse cheesy
Re: "Hire Me At The Funerals Of Your Loved Ones"-Says Man Who Cries Professionally. by brookz: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Even without mentioning name, We know he's a Great Developer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Duke Ashiedu Inducted Into The U.S. Navy (Photos) / HND Certificate: An Embarrassment? / Never Date At Your Place Of Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.