Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (28018 Views)

Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by NaInna(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
NextGovernor:
This Igbo leaders sure knows how to use and manipulate their citizens.... Election is coming nearer everybody is looking for vote so Kanu will be use as a sympathentic agent for them.... Lolz
wlh you don speak my mind. pure manipulation
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
ManMountain:

grin grin grin grin
Why not allow those deluded ipob to enjoy their delusions.
Request for a prayer session with TB Joshua. You need brain for your head quick quick. wink #advice
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by okwyzo(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
why is it that at the mention of BIAFRA your kingdom shakes?? please Have you completed your waec/Neco/Jamb? Please focus on them or you want to shoot ya sef abi? get it straight here whether respectively oo, collectively oo, all join, all i know is get delivered from the fear of Biafra... IJN Amen
LionDeLeo:

"Biafra is opposite of Arewa and Oduduwa respectively", do you understand the meaning of "respectively" or you just feel like dragging it in?

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by emmasege: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
blues20:

I know you that you will be here. Them winsh you undecided
I tell you na serious winsh dey worry the guy. He needs some deliverance ministration. He needs the attention of TB Joshua or Apostle Suleiman.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by B2mario(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
yes, nice move. Togetherness we'll achieve whatever we intend to achieve. God bless Igboland
God bless SS and SE

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by binsanni(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
sdindan:

Ur opinion doesn't count.
Nobody goes youuuuuu!

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Fulmigati: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
These "people" call Igbos attachee by force, but they went to war to make sure SE are part of their fradulent colonial experiment. grin grin grin
Unlike Nigeria, Biafra is the mandate of the people.

3 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ManMountain(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
blues20:

Request for a prayer session with TB Joshua. You need brain for your head quick quick. wink #advice

You need 30 days deliverance session with the Lord Chosen. You sleep and wake up on nairaland everyday shouting Biafra all over the forum.
You are deluded more than Nnamdi Kanu. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Danfemi(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:
They should go and work for their respective state

Kanu committed treason

Let him face the music squarely

Dis sarki y can't u just keep ur mouth shut if u did nt knw d meaning of something. I don't blame u, u re Hausa ilitrate. Imagine said KANU committed treason. Wht is d definition of treason. Am a Yoruba guy, KANU did nt commited any criminal offense talkless of treason. Pls give urself a little brain

5 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
ManMountain:

You need 30 days deliverance session with the Lord Chosen. You sleep and wake up on nairaland everyday shouting Biafra all over the forum.
You are deluded more than Nnamdi Kanu. grin cheesy
I'm a lover of freedom. Unlike you. I come here to defend the truth, what about you? imega kini pa.

Modified:
Make sure you book a session for special prayer. Ask them to join koboko because some spirit are very stubborn. Like your case.

3 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Fulmigati: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
DPsalmist2:
In this era of Brexit and Scottish referendums, There is no just cause to detain Nnamdi Kanu. The charge of treason is just laughauble and highly contradictory. How is it treason when he desires secession? Igbo politicians may desire one Nigeria but the masses belong to Nnamdi Kanu especially since his imprisonment.
A Biafra referendum will be overwhelming in favour of Biafra, thanks to this government.
You can also add Crimea referendum and Iraqi Kurdistan referendum.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ManMountain(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
blues20:

I'm a lover of freedom. Unlike you. I come here to defend the truth, what about you? imega kini pa.

You come to a forum that clearly and boastfully told you to get away with your rubbish.

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

That rule was made for your type, they chase you all over Nairaland to ban.
It sucks to be an ipob on NL grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
ManMountain:

You come to a forum that clearly and boastfully told you to get away with your rubbish.

That rule was made for your type, they chase you all over Nairaland to ban.
It sucks to be an ipob on NL grin grin
See how bias you guys are? Ok no promotion of freedom, but promotion of Odowa the fallen angel republic is allowed. Double face no good'o. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by SycophanticGoat: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
lilfreezy:
Roaches Cockroacha my useless governor.

He looks like his useless twin brother DINOsaur undecided

They actually look alike tho... grin cheesy
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ManMountain(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
blues20:

See how bias you guys are? Ok no promotion of freedom, but promotion of Odowa the fallen angel republic is allowed. Double face no good'o. cheesy

This is our forum, we tell you what is permissible and what is not. Deal with that already.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ObaEwuare: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
ManMountain:

If I want, I can call them Ebos or Eboes, it's all the same thing, so stop crying like they took away your feeding bottle.

You can even call them Idos or Edos, note that isn't who they are
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by LionDeLeo: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
okwyzo:
why is it that at the mention of BIAFRA your kingdom shakes?? please Have you completed your waec/Neco/Jamb? Please focus on them or you want to shoot ya sef abi? get it straight here whether respectively oo, collectively oo, all join, all i know is get delivered from the fear of Biafra... IJN Amen

Hahahahahahahahaha. After abusing English word you are still asking if I have passed through WAEC. Hehehe, dude, every word has a meaning, don't just drag them in unnecessarily. Do you know the meaning of "respectively"?

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Robinhood477: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu committed treason

mumu face ur work idiot
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Emycord: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu committed treason

define treason
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by alizma: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
Igboesika:
There is light at the end of the tunnel.It shall be well with Igbos and those that believe in freedom.
The journey is tough but we should all be tenacious enough because nothing good comes easy
God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless SE and
God bless SS regions.
even at this point you don't know the direction the case is going abi. OK, continue.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ManMountain(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hahahahahahahahaha. After abusing English word you are still asking if I have passed through WAEC. Hehehe, dude, every word has a meaning, don't just drag them in unnecessarily. Do you know the meaning of "respectively"?

The guy Na okada rider grin
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by thespokenword: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
ye pah. secret go soon leak o. abeg make i knon leave the country sharp-sharp. who whon follow me?
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ElSherriff: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Akwukor...saying on several fora that you will unleash mayhem in Nigeria is treason, saying when you are done with Nigeria, Somalia will be a paradise is treason, soliciting for funds to buy guns and other ammunition for the purpose of starting violence culminating in a war is treason, undermining the territorial integrity of the country and branding it a zoo with intent to demean and ridicule it is treason, calling Nigerians names (monkeys) is treason and undermining the authority of an elected president is beyond treason...its plain foolishness.

He may get leniency but dont dare say he didnt commit offences relating to treason.

Archaa:

What is your definition of treason ?

TREASON : the crime of betraying one's country especially by attempting to (overthrow) the sovereign state or govt.

meanwhile, ... Everyone has the right for self agitation in a society if you feel short changed. ...Prof Wole Soyinka

agitation for self determination is not a criminal offence....Senator Femi Okurounmu

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by oladoja1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
Igboesika:
There is light at the end of the tunnel.It shall be well with Igbos and those that believe in freedom.
The journey is tough but we should all be tenacious enough because nothing good comes easy
God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless SE and
God bless SS regions.
lol, am still a young guy anyways, they will release after have given birth to my second born
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by LionDeLeo: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
ManMountain:

The guy Na okada rider grin

My thought exactly

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by oladoja1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
ManMountain:

Only Rochas Okorocha is the sincere governor among them, and it's because he has more to lose with the continue imprisonment of Kanu, the other coward governors will prefer him to stay in prison to boost their own chances, as they will use Kanu to campaign against APC, and it will resonate pretty well among the Ibos.
Igbo can't be our president for now

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Bashirfuntua(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Igboesika:
God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless SE and
God bless SS regions.
what brought SS into this
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by SGTsmith001: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
ManMountain:

Only Rochas Okorocha is the sincere governor among them, and it's because he has more to lose with the continue imprisonment of Kanu, the other coward governors will prefer him to stay in prison to boost their own chances, as they will use Kanu to campaign against APC, and it will resonate pretty well among the Ibos.
. Durojaiye, respect urself.

mumu boy

2 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ngokafor(f): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
okwyzo:
There are 3 sets of people you can never advise.
(1) a woman in love (2) a man with money (3) a person supporting buhari.(Zombies)

...a man in love and a woman with money nko?
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by tonio2wo: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu committed treason

What of kabiru sokoto that was released? Did u say pim when that happened?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / Buhari Floors Atiku In Bauchi / 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.