Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (28019 Views)

Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Spineless old men.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Afriifa(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
the wan beg nih?
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by EmmyDJourno: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
These men should go tend to their failing states

Release Nnamdi Kanu, he would lead a protest and manipulatable men and women would get shot, PMB would be blamed again

In the words of Theresa May, " You have a protest to lead, I have a country to run"

Have these Eastern governors ever come together to forge a constructive developmental plan angry

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Uzoigwe1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Good move!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by lampard01(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Archaa:

What is your definition of treason ?

TREASON : the crime of betraying one's country especially by attempting to (overthrow) the sovereign state or govt.

meanwhile, ... Everyone has the right for self agitation in a society if you feel short changed. ...Prof Wole Soyinka

agitation for self determination is not a criminal offence....Senator Femi Okurounmu

I don't giva Bleep..... Lampard01
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Eddiecute86(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Archaa:

What is your definition of treason ?

TREASON : the crime of betraying one's country especially by attempting to (overthrow) the sovereign state or govt.

meanwhile, ... Everyone has the right for self agitation in a society if you feel short changed. ...Prof Wole Soyinka

agitation for self determination is not a criminal offence....Senator Femi Okurounmu
Believe me bro you wasted your time trying to school that dude. Who doesn't know his level of zombeism. Not that he doesn't understand the meaning of treason, he is just being obtuse.

3 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ManMountain(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
SageTravels:

What is this one saying. Btw this is Okorocha's Last tenure. Can u point any Governor among them that Okorocha is performing better than.

PLS NOTE: It's called IGBO not IBO.

If I want, I can call them Ebos or Eboes, it's all the same thing, so stop crying like they took away your feeding bottle.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Leiman100(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
The Buhari I know will never release him unless he her sign undertaking with guarantors never to go back to his old ways. If the governors are ready to stand for him Buhari may listen.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Karlman: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Eddiecute86:

Believe me bro you wasted your time trying to school that dude. Who doesn't know his level of zombeism. Not that he doesn't understand the meaning of treason, he is just being obtuse.

just leave me and him

we know the junction way we day meet

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by oweman: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
Making a monkey of Nnadi Kanu !
Why not let this man have his case concludeded peacefully .
When he was ranting on biafrog radio many called him live on radio making all kind of statement that that his pear has ripe ibos are trying hard to deny The benefit of getting his full payment for job done The position of the law is this man be allowed to reap what he sow .
He can't get get less than 20 years imprisonment during which time he shall understand what food is called GWABZA in the Nigerian prisons !
A very good food for harden criminals to nourish thier health for the next day .

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by anytexy: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
What took them so long? Though KANU is vulgar. But I like his courage.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Karlman: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
ManMountain:

Only Rochas Okorocha is the sincere governor among them, and it's because he has more to lose with the continue imprisonment of Kanu, the other coward governors will prefer him to stay in prison to boost their own chances, as they will use Kanu to campaign against APC, and it will resonate among the Ibos.
...APC is TREASON to NDIGBO ....simply put, what nnamdi kanu is to the nigeria government is what apc is to ndigbo.

3 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by okwyzo(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pure Afonjaaaa! why are u people naturally witches and wizards by nature?? Biafra is opposite of Arewa and Oduduwa respectively. If truth is treason, then soon we shall all be tried alongside Nnamdi kanu D smart one!! be guided.......... wink wink wink
sarrki:
They should go and work for their respective state

Kanu committed treason

Let him face the music squarely

4 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by zemaik(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu committed treason

Sharrap!

3 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by sheDD(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu committed treason

quickly remind me d meaning of *treason*
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by okwyzo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
There are 3 sets of people you can never advise.
(1) a woman in love (2) a man with money (3) a person supporting buhari.(Zombies)

6 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ijaya123: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kanu's detention should be out of the menu. That will amount to interfering with judicial process. Let the law take its course.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by abnsugbe: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ipobexposed come and see hot tea and drink...
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
sdindan:
Some people will never sleep this week.

If I say Afo u say Nja na you sabi.
Let's see who will not sleep sound between people minding their work & your kinsmen travelling to Abuja to beg.

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Alexrayz(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu committed treason

I tire o he need to be shot and his spirit shot even his ghost shot again for not only treason but for the lose of life he instigated by his selfish propaganda those blood are all on his hands
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Kaydans(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu committed treason

Treason? I bet you don't know the meaning of that word. Barbaric illiterate... Someone cannot fight for his freedom again?
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
moses93:
he hasn't seen anything yet, you think bubu will listen to you? his heart strong pass death as you de see that man so
I'm with you on this one, upon all their prayers for the man to die God no answer them.He's got 9 lives.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
That Kuje monkey must never be let out of his zoo cage. Shebi Nigeria na zoo na

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by LionDeLeo: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
I strongly believe that KANU and Dasuki will be released before 2019 general elections.
Whether u believe it or not.
#NeverSayNever

Let kanu be released (I don't even know why he is being detained) but that Dasuki should face firing squad.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
It is never going to happen.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by LionDeLeo: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
okwyzo:
Pure Afonjaaaa! why are u people naturally witches and wizards by nature?? Biafra is opposite of Arewa and Oduduwa respectively. If truth is treason, then soon we shall all be tried alongside Nnamdi kanu D smart one!! be guided.......... wink wink wink

"Biafra is opposite of Arewa and Oduduwa respectively", do you understand the meaning of "respectively" or you just feel like dragging it in?
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by DPsalmist2(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
In this era of Brexit and Scottish referendums, There is no just cause to detain Nnamdi Kanu. The charge of treason is just laughauble and highly contradictory. How is it treason when he desires secession? Igbo politicians may desire one Nigeria but the masses belong to Nnamdi Kanu especially since his imprisonment.
A Biafra referendum will be overwhelming in favour of Biafra, thanks to this government.

3 Likes

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ManMountain(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mekwen:
Let's see who will not sleep sound between people minding their work & your kinsmen travelling to Abuja to beg.

grin grin grin grin
Why not allow those deluded ipob to enjoy their delusions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Delegates Osinbajo To Represent Him In Akwa Ibom State Today. / Controversy Surrounds Abba Kyari's Whereabouts After Attack On Kuje Prison / Lekki Shootings: LASG Rejects Foi Request For CCTV Footage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.