Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (28014 Views)

Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
ElSherriff:
Akwukor...saying on several fora that you will unleash mayhem in Nigeria is treason, saying when you are done with Nigeria, Somalia will be a paradise is treason, soliciting for funds to buy guns and other ammunition for the purpose of starting violence culminating in a war is treason, undermining the territorial integrity of the country and branding it a zoo with intent to demean and ridicule it is treason, calling Nigerians names (monkeys) is treason and undermining the authority of an elected president is beyond treason...its plain foolishness.

He may get leniency but dont dare say he didnt commit offences relating to treason.

Ok..under which offence would you categorise a coup plotter whose aim is to (overthrow) the govt

you are practically saying one has no right to say (NO) i no longer want to cohabit you or I no longer want to be among you...I'm tired of being under one roof with you

just correct me if I'm wrong. ....

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by kingjizzy2(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Some guys are focusing on opening their own companies

Others are focusing on hacking a 6 Billion bank system

Buh u my brother, ur brains are focused on guessing ur girlfriend's password to read her messages

My brother this is the kinda foolishness wey make IMO pple vote in Rochas Okorocha for da second time
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ManMountain(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. Durojaiye, respect urself.

mumu boy

Abooki, go and look for any head in your village and do n'isi nmmadu biko. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ManMountain(m): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
oladoja1:

Igbo can't be our president for now

Never!!
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by SGTsmith001: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
ManMountain:

Abooki, go and look for any head in your village and do n'isi nmmadu biko. cheesy cheesy grin grin
. yorubastard with tiger clawed face,what are you even saying?

you ain't making any sense dude

Durojaiye respect urself now,last warning

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ManMountain(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. [s] yorubastard with tiger clawed face,what are you even saying?

you ain't making any sense dude

Durojaiye respect urself now,last warning[/s]

I'm saying go and cut off a head in your village for your dinner. You have problem with English ?
Gerrout of here
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by SGTsmith001: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
ManMountain:

I'm saying go and cut off a head in your village for your dinner. You have problem with English ?
Gerrout of here
. afonja skull miner.your village of ogbomosho are notorious in cannibalism

here is a pictorial evidence

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Elbowroom: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
To incite war with your brainless speeches
Abuse tribes and religion
Abuse a sitting president,calling him all manners of names

Making provision for weapons

Saying Nigeria will burn

Is that not an act against ones country?

It's an act of disunity and treason

If you want to agitate ? Cool and good

But do so with common sense abeg

We all see how Brexit de do their own

Not to be punked by some brainless Flatheaded albino nnamdi kanu

Nonsense

He shall die in jail
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ManMountain(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. afonja skull miner.your village of ogbomosho are notorious in cannibalism

here is a pictorial evidence

Stop posting random and crazy pictures. Few days ago, your immediate elder brother killed his mother for n'isi nmmadu grin grin
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by FKO81(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
ManMountain:
The most cowardly set of Governors in Nigeria.
They are better than rogues in your region that indebted your generation and unborn

1 Like

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by frfrank(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:
They should go and work for their respective state

Kanu committed treason

Let him face the music squarely

Aturu....... in Chinwetalu Agu voice...flabbergasted He-Goat... Ntoor!!!
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ManMountain(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
FKO81:

They are better than rogues in your region that indebted your generation and unborn

So says a coward electing cowards as governors. Sisi men tongue cheesy
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by SageTravels: 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
ManMountain:

If I want, I can call them Ebos or Eboes, it's all the same thing, so stop crying like they took away your feeding bottle.

Thats why people like u never learn. I am telling you the correct thing ur still forming right.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by HelloBiafra: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu committed treason

A judge of the high court thinks otherwise. Your opinion doesn't count.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Ejanla07: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
ElSherriff:
Akwukor...saying on several fora that you will unleash mayhem in Nigeria is treason, saying when you are done with Nigeria, Somalia will be a paradise is treason, soliciting for funds to buy guns and other ammunition for the purpose of starting violence culminating in a war is treason, undermining the territorial integrity of the country and branding it a zoo with intent to demean and ridicule it is treason, calling Nigerians names (monkeys) is treason and undermining the authority of an elected president is beyond treason...its plain foolishness.

He may get leniency but dont dare say he didnt commit offences relating to treason.

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by uncleade(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
NOW THEY ARE TALKING. THEY SHOULD GO DOWN ON THEIR KNEES IN FRONT OF BABA FOR THE RELEASE OF THEIR FAILED HERO,INSTEAD OF STAGING UNNECESSARY PROTESTS . MEANWHILE, THEIR RASCAL YOUTH VOWED TO SET NIGERIA ABLAZE SHOULD NIGERIA DETAIN THEIR HERO FOR 3 DAYS. 3 DAYS THAT IS TURNING 3 YEARS AND STILL OUR HERO IS STILL A RESIDENT OF KUJELAND.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by linusbnn(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu committed treason

One day police will detain your most loved relative and nothing will be done
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Inspectorsuga(m): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Archaa:

What is your definition of treason ?

TREASON : the crime of betraying one's country especially by attempting to (overthrow) the sovereign state or govt.

meanwhile, ... Everyone has the right for self agitation in a society if you feel short changed. ...Prof Wole Soyinka

agitation for self determination is not a criminal offence....Senator Femi Okurounmu
Don't mind d mugu
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
They should act fast...!
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
NextGovernor:
This Igbo leaders sure knows how to use and manipulate their citizens.... Election is coming nearer everybody is looking for vote so Kanu will be use as a sympathentic agent for them.... Lolz
Exactly bet you they won't bring up the issue of kanu with the president or is the president in control of the judiciary?let the law take its course.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by sapele914(m): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Igboesika:
There is light at the end of the tunnel.It shall be well with Igbos and those that believe in freedom.
The journey is tough but we should all be tenacious enough because nothing good comes easy
God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless SE and
God bless SS regions.
At best you may be fresh out of university or maybe you just managed to finish secondary school, cos it is quite obvious from your posts that you are pretty naïve and no nothing about how Nigeria co exist and works, my guy ignorant is not an excuse.Go and look for a formal job in the real world and stop deceiving yourself on the internet.
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by tolulinks(m): 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
SageTravels:

What is this one saying. Btw this is Okorocha's Last tenure. Can u point any Governor among them that Okorocha is performing better than.

PLS NOTE: It's called IGBO not IBO.
Then it's called Tokunbo not TokuMBo
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Dshocker(m): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2017
sarrki:

Kanu committed treason

Please define treason¿
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ElSherriff: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Saying " 'NO' i no longer want to cohabit you or I no longer want to be among you...I'm tired of being under one roof with you" isnt treason, saying you will start a war to divide Nigeria is treason, get it bro. Robbing someone with a gun is armed robbery, robbing him with a machete is also armed robbery!

You have been corrected because you are wrong. He has committed offenses that can be termed treason and the last I checked these offenses are not bailable and thats probably why he is still incarcerated.

Archaa:

Ok..under which offence would you categorise a coup plotter whose aim is to (overthrow) the govt

you are practically saying one has no right to say (NO) i no longer want to cohabit you or I no longer want to be among you...I'm tired of being under one roof with you

just correct me if I'm wrong. ....
Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2017
ElSherriff:
Saying " 'NO' i no longer want to cohabit you or I no longer want to be among you...I'm tired of being under one roof with you" isnt treason, saying you will start a war to divide Nigeria is treason, get it bro. Robbing someone with a gun is armed robbery, robbing him with a machete is also armed robbery!

You have been corrected because you are wrong. He has committed offenses that can be termed treason and the last I checked these offenses are not bailable and thats probably why he is still incarcerated.

Are you away he was granted bail in two separate occasion which buhari and DSS refused to obey the court order ?

If you can just answer this simple question cuz i heard from you that it's not a bailable offence . ..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/breaking-radio-biafras-nnamdi-kanu-granted-bail/

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ElSherriff: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
http://www.djetlawyer.com/treason-treasonable-felony/
http://www.advocatekhoj.com/library/lawareas/bail/bailable.php?Title=Bail&STitle=Bailable/%20non%20%96%20bailable%20offences

Thanks

Archaa:

Are you away he was granted bail in two separate occasion which buhari and DSS refused to obey the court order ?

If you can just answer this simple question cuz i heard from you that it's not a bailable offence . ..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/breaking-radio-biafras-nnamdi-kanu-granted-bail/

Re: South East Governors Meet In Enugu, To Meet Buhari For Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by mecussey(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2017
ManMountain:
The most cowardly set of Governors in Nigeria.

Dont mind the Opios...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crisis Looms Between Presidency, Senate / Southwest Leaders Of Labor Party Speak After Decamping To APC / FG Drags NASS To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.