Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another (58676 Views)

Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by xxgig(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Barrywilly:
This is a pure blackmail from a troublesome wife. Try to hear the husband's side of the story before rushing to judge or condemn him
funny enough it is the woman's brother that narrate this story. How are we sure he has not twist it to favour his sister.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Guyoo: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pieromania:
Women should learn to be submissive to their husband,that is the problem of women of this days especially Nigerian women.This ego of 'we are all equal' has made most marriages miserable.That he is a pastor does not make him less a human

You just nailed it. This is the major issue of marriages today to the 'modern women', who believes they are equal or even bigger than their husbands. A woman who does not submit to their husbands cannot expect a loving and caring husband.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Shattap!
Especially which Nigerian women? African women are trained right from birth to worship men. You think you know more than the numerous Nigerian guys coming back every Xmas to pick wives?

If a woman isn't submissive you do away with her and marry a submissive wife. You don't go beating your wife like an animal, even animals have rights these days. What if she dies in the process? Would anyone will listen to your story that she isn't submissive?

See them, when a woman's husband cheats on her, being emotional abuse...they advise her to pray. Then turn around justify physical violence, claiming it's the right punishment for verbal abuse. How do you know she isn't submissive? Maybe couples should start going physical on each other for every issue in the marriage. Let's see if the death rate in Nigeria won't rise...

Babez, if you see a good Nigerian man, hold am tight o. At this rate, the value of some Nigerian men would soon be like Zimbabwean dollars that year.

You all should keep quoting me, be rest assured you won't be dignified with a response. kiss
Gbam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by gustav25: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Another Igbo man in the news for the bad reason. We Igbos should stop disgracing our tribe. We Igbos should stop bringing shame and ridicle to ourself. We Igbos should stop dragging the name of our tribe in the mud.
when did obin metarmophose to igbo? AFONJA

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
when being married to a pastor can't even guarantee a happy home, these are the same ones that will still be doing marriage counseling when they actually need it most, nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Adecks01(m): 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pieromania:
Women should learn to be submissive to their husband,that is the problem of women of this days especially Nigerian women.This ego of 'we are all equal' has made most marriages miserable.That he is a pastor does not make him less a human
he is a human quite alright but don't forget that thesame God that create him also create the woman and did not make anyone superior or inferior-though I am not advocating for equality but we all must stop all the boastful of manship-if you think you're man of the house and boss why don't you go and slap the family's greatest enemy-the devil.
Please I will not want anybody to castigate religion,denomination or pastorship because of an individual but we should all see it as the reality of sin

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Pieromania: 3:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
adontcare:
what of men love ur wife as Christ love the church. Every time domestic violence occur people only quote one part of the scripture. If he love his wife, there is no way dey will fight and batter each other. Most Nigerian men think they are almighty God when they marry. Turn their wives to slave in d name of submission. They forget about to love love their wives. Pastor seek the face of God. Wives, children are ur own. Protect them instead of battering.
There is way they will fight if the woman takes his love for granted,pastors are human beings with emotions too,no woman should push such a man to the wall because she believes he is a pastor and won't act.Why Tompolo wife doesn't misbehave?she is quite sure that Tompolo wil mess her up and go scot free.
but women nurse this notion that whn there husband is too responsible and cool headed then they can misbehave and the man will swallow her excesses,bt they forget that he is a human being too
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by godfrey01(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
TOO BAD

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by XaintJoel20: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
Seun is it now a crime to book space on Nairaland I bought a plot of land and before I could build on it one of your overzealous moderators has deleted my post. This is not the first time such a thing is happening.
Please caution your moderators before they bring the once darling Nairaland to a ruin.

Thanks....
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by DLuciano: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Likei:
most pastors are not really Christ like, they are in the church business for money.
Thouh I don't support the pastor's physical assault of his wife, yet, its not enough to castigate the pastor, he is still flesh and blood striving for God's righteousness and perfection. Some women pushes some nice husbands to release the beast in them especially after repeated bad characters that can no longer endure the test of time, after several appeals and complains. may Go help us all and deliver us from temptation. Mind you I don't support it, its contrary to God's word!
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
If the woman poison him now or pour him acid,these same useless hypocrites will still open their gutter called mouth to spew trash!! Ode undecided

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by tafabaloo(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pastorial work has been turned to a regular occupation. The spiritual dimension of the calling and service is gone, and that's why you wld always see some who are either unemployable and jobless faking God's call.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Adecks01(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
In the western world a man was sentenced to one year imprisoned for stoning a barking dog but in Nigeria the woman is made to see reasons why she is being beaten .....what a world,
though I am not surprise at those that said african women are not submissive.because either their mothers are foreigners or not submissive to their father and that is why such individual will see every reason to believe that African women are not submissive

6 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by rusher14: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Maybe she's a witch for Jesus.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by FavoredGuy: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
And so?
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by dragonking3: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Likei:
most pastors are not really Christ like, they are in the church business for money.
But Jesus also vexed and flogged people for selling something in church.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by holluphemydavid(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
If dis story happen to be truth, Dat man is an animal in a human skin called himself a pastor
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Adecks01(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
DLuciano:
Thouh I don't support the pastor's physical assault of his wife, yet, its not enough to castigate the pastor, he is still flesh and blood striving for God's righteousness and perfection. Some women pushes some nice husbands to release the beast in them especially after repeated bad characters that can no longer endure the test of time, after several appeals and complains. may Go help us all and deliver us from temptation. Mind you I don't support it, its contrary to God's word!
my dear I love the sincerity in your post but will also remind you that pastor or not,christian,islam or pagan it is unconstitutional and abomination both religiously and traditionally for a man to mal-treat his wife
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by nwakibie3(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
Barrywilly:
This is a pure blackmail from a troublesome wife. Try to hear the husband's side of the story before rushing to judge or condemn him

Thank you brother. Some people don't just reason at all. So the pastor just woke up from sleep and started beating her? Something must be wrong. There are always 3 sides of a story; ur part, my part and the truth that's why I don't conclude until I hear from both parties involved.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by RALPHOW(m): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=Pieromania post=55225237]Women should learn to be submissive to their husband,that is the problem of women of this days especially Nigerian women.This ego of 'we are all equal' has made most marriages miserable.That he is a pastor does not make him less a human[/quote

Agree with you but physical abuse is not acceptable no matter what by a Pastor and I can tell you that Bishop David Oyedepo is too discipline to accept such abuse in his Church. Without any aota of doubt the guy will seize to be a Pastor in Living Faith Churcj once this get to the Winners Leadership. I think the Lady brother knows the consequence that is why he exposed him.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by nwakibie3(m): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
abdulaz:
And I'm sure he preached to some sheeples yesterday and collected their offerings and tithes.

Religion is fraud.

Every religion Islam inclusive.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by bionixs: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Likei:
thank God you said Christ- like,not Christ
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by RALPHOW(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Physical abuse is not acceptable no matter what by a Pastor and I can tell you that Bishop David Oyedepo is too discipline to accept such abuse in his Church. Without any aota of doubt the guy will seize to be a Pastor in Living Faith Church once this get to the Winners Leadership. I think the Lady brother knows the consequence that is why he exposed him.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Its good for us men to have control over our temper especially when it comes to women.

Some women can push men to the wall but it does not justify physical abuse.

Women are gifted with their tongue as a weapon;a police officer once told me that if a woman dresses you down with her mouth sometimes,you had feel like jumping into the sea just to end your life.When the argument becomes heated or she misbehaves,it is better for us men to calm down or simply take a soon to return walk.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by princeso2020(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
A pastor that can't control his temper, Is that one pastor? undecided He even wants to get another wife sef lipsrsealed

This story look fake, the picture is so faint the story line is full of mistakes there is nothing real about this story. May be it is written to dent the image of the pastor. Well that is my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by RALPHOW(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Physical abuse is not acceptable no matter what by a Pastor and I can tell you that Bishop David Oyedepo is too discipline to accept such abuse in his Church. Without any aota of doubt the man will seize to be a Pastor in Living Faith Church once this get to the Winners Leadership. I think the Lady's brother knows the consequence that is why he exposed him.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Adecks01(m): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
2dugged:
when being married to a pastor can't even guarantee a happy home, these are the same ones that will still be doing marriage counseling when they actually need it most, nonsense and ingredients
pastors are human and human are bound to sin
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by HSC(f): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
When people make comments that woman of nowadays are not submissive, I wonder of they really know the meaning. My grandpa died at 90 over 20 years ago and he was married to two wives. I smile when I remember his lifestyle. He respects his wives and in-turn they revere him. He trains the female children like the male and encourages them to achieve anything the men could achieve. Not only this, he gave them support to excel like men: equal opportunities. He respects his wives wishes, they dialogue together and I have never seen any situation that will make any wife disobey him yet when he needed to move home and he told the wives, they said what about their businesses. he said no problem and moved home to test the waters first and later the wives joined him six months later. That is a MAN. You do not demand respect as a man. When you demand, it shows you only wear trousers but do not have the qualities. When the qualities are there, other things fall into place.

6 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by bionixs: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad all those mushroom pastor self
if winners' is mushroom by your examination,then you need some help
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by kelimani: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
ok.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by chimeziedickson: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Domestic violence....... Woman pls run for your dear life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo / Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons / NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.