Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another (58677 Views)

Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by nwakibie3(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
CplusJason:
Only a great fool will hit a woman.

Then u hv never stayed wit a nagging and stubborn woman. No matter how gentle u claim to be, u will definitely lose ur patient one day. Jst pray God to give u the woman of ur dream as a wife.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by tartarus(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pieromania:
Women should learn to be submissive to their husband,that is the problem of women of this days especially Nigerian women.This ego of 'we are all equal' has made most marriages miserable.That he is a pastor does not make him less a human
You and the other beasts that supported your post all have PhDs in stupidity! Fluid filled skulls!.

Go ahead and be beating anyone that makes you angry na, both male and female! Timid creatures! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Beetobee(f): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
Junior66:
Please touch not my anointed and leave the pastor alone. Pls dnt involve de police o incase MOG will rain causes on you. Do not judge him because he is an MOG. MOGs are anointed by God so they can never do wrong. God de their back. lolssssss

When any Tom, Dick and Harry will just decide to start a commercial venture, some lost souls now become as vulnerable as chicken! How then do they become men of God?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by alizma: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pieromania:
Women should learn to be submissive to their husband,that is the problem of women of this days especially Nigerian women.This ego of 'we are all equal' has made most marriages miserable.That he is a pastor does not make him less a human
one thing I have also discovered is that most of the women clamouring for equality have failed in their duties as women. most of them can cook well, they can't take care of kids properly neither are they good in bed. in a bid to defend their weakness they want to be equated to men when they have not even excel in their assigned destiny. mtcheeew.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Adadioranma79(f): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
I enjoy being troublesome at home, yet my man has never laid a finger on me for almost a decade we have known each other. Instead I feel very guilty and ashamed knowing no matter how hard I try, he ll never belittle himself to beating me his very body and soul mate. Some men are just sorry case Biko.
Barrywilly:
This is a pure blackmail from a troublesome wife. Try to hear the husband's side of the story before rushing to judge or condemn him
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Dwhyte(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
How is he now better of than a fool
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by sweetlaw: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pieromania:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i wan to Hug transformer

i know na.....with the level of ur stupidity, that is what u should do
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Efewestern: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Shattap!
Especially which Nigerian women? African women are trained right from birth to worship men. You think you know more than the numerous Nigerian guys coming back every Xmas to pick wives? In saner climes, lots of you Nigerian men would be rotting in jail for various degrees of assault. That's why after ranting, you guys still marry Nigerian women. Only them can tolerate your big sh!it.

If a woman isn't submissive you do away with her and marry a submissive wife. You don't go beating your wife like an animal, even animals have rights these days. What if she dies in the process? Would anyone will listen to your story that she isn't submissive?

Hypocrites, when a woman's husband cheats on her, being emotional abuse...they advise her to pray. Then turn around to justify domestic violence, claiming it's the right punishment for verbal abuse. How do you know she isn't submissive? Maybe couples should start going physical on each other for every issue in the marriage. Let's see if the death rate in Nigeria won't rise...

Babez, if you see a good Nigerian man, hold am tight o. At this rate, the value of some Nigerian men would soon be like Zimbabwean dollars that year.

You all should keep quoting me, be rest assured you won't be dignified with a response. kiss

love this.. hahah

babe take this kiss from me.. grin

some men are animals.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Pieromania: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
sweetlaw:

i know na.....with the level of my stupidity, that is what i should do
Gud,thank God u knw
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by alizma: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Shattap!
Especially which Nigerian women? African women are trained right from birth to worship men. You think you know more than the numerous Nigerian guys coming back every Xmas to pick wives? In saner climes, lots of you Nigerian men would be rotting in jail for various degrees of assault. That's why after ranting, you guys still marry Nigerian women. Only them can tolerate your big sh!it.

If a woman isn't submissive you do away with her and marry a submissive wife. You don't go beating your wife like an animal, even animals have rights these days. What if she dies in the process? Would anyone will listen to your story that she isn't submissive?

Hypocrites, when a woman's husband cheats on her, being emotional abuse...they advise her to pray. Then turn around to justify domestic violence, claiming it's the right punishment for verbal abuse. How do you know she isn't submissive? Maybe couples should start going physical on each other for every issue in the marriage. Let's see if the death rate in Nigeria won't rise...

Babez, if you see a good Nigerian man, hold am tight o. At this rate, the value of some Nigerian men would soon be like Zimbabwean dollars that year.

You all should keep quoting me, be rest assured you won't be dignified with a response. kiss
this is the way this one will respond to her husband at home, yet she would want to be treated like Queen. you tell someone you don't even know to "shattap". anyway you said something that sweet my mind, if she is not submissive, give her a boot and marry another. I don't even have that strength to waste in beating someone.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Aragon: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Shattap!

Godbless you for this Awesome response! The SUYA is on me, how much own you wan wack? I can't believe anybody would justify Violence against women as if they don't come from a woman! Whoever said women are personal properties to do with as we please? Pure Madness

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by ladychioma: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
End time pastor.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pieromania:
thank you, many people just believe amen are crazy, all the story will will say man beat his wife. But the ttruth is it is two fighting just that the man won, many occasions, I ve seen where a woman fist slap husband during aguement before she recieve standard beating then she started crying foul

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Carth678: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Likei:
most pastors are not really Christ like, they are in the church business for money.
Keep quiet you don't know what goes on in homes. Just shut up
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by bikefab(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
Guys please, the man is just a mere mortal he has his own failings. Pastor is just a title. A lot of us have never had a taste of the other side of our wives. Try getting married. I don't support women battering but you need the spirit of God to assist you in overcoming.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Svelte98(f): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pieromania:

Thats the most stupid comment i"ve ever read on NL. Only insecure,sadistic,wicked,weak and foolish men beat their wives. If she isnt submissive enough for you,take her back to her parents and go find yourself a submissive woman. You think youre a man abi? go and start beating up thugs on the street or pick a fight with your fellow man,lets see..#sideEyes#

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Adecks01:
pastors are human and human are bound to sin
Yes sure they are, but when it's obvious that even the bible cannot renew the mind of a pastor one would have to wonder how they can lead, after all can a blind man lead a blind man?. Let's be honest with ourselves, most of these so called pastors are business men scamming people in the name of the Lord, they are no where near being born again not to talk of being filled with the spirit of God,but one thing with Nigerians is that we are too sentimental when it comes to religion, we see people who dare raise an objection against the church as being used by the devil to fight against the church. with churches at every corner of every street one wonders why there is increasing evil in the country, because of people like this who claim to be pastors
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Wolfbrother(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pieromania:

And you think you've typed something sensible

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Icon79(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
ladyF:
shocked

A winners chapel pastor for that matter. And he just finished preaching to his congregation yesterday... angry

Lady F, please don't judge until you hear from both parties. There are two sides to every story, believe me.

O pari
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by adecz: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
This kain woman dey answer "Beauty"? undecided

Sori sha,

Take am easy....

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by ipobarecriminals: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
bionixs:
if winners' is mushroom by your examination,then you need some help
kip qwayert when u r elder they talk.what do u know.?where did I mention winners? For ur information, go and find out the name of the person that take care of papa office from 94 to 2004.from Raji oba str to cannanland? How old are u when "we" dey carry blocks @ cannanland?
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Britain4(m): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
End time pastor
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by lilyheaven: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pieromania:
It is wrong to beat a woman, you sef, will not beat ur wife no matter what, I know u are just talking, because if you ever try it, she will kill you.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by baddosky1: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Shattap!

The bolded uncouth comments from you goes a long way to prove that what Pieromania said is certainly true! May God deliver us from bad and uncivil women roaming the streets these days!

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by ipobarecriminals: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
bionixs:
if winners' is mushroom by your examination,then you need some help
u are still a baby winners.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by oladoja1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Junior66:
Please touch not my anointed and leave the pastor alone. Pls dnt involve de police o incase MOG will rain causes on you. Do not judge him because he is an MOG. MOGs are anointed by God so they can never do wrong. God de their back. lolssssss
what's this one saying
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by bejite: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Another Igbo man in the news for the bad reason. We Igbos should stop disgracing our tribe. We Igbos should stop bringing shame and ridicle to ourself. We Igbos should stop dragging the name of our tribe in the mud.

We aff eard. Now, move along and go play with the kids outside, inugo?
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by ChristyB(f): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
And what if the man is the foundation of the problem here?
Pieromania:
That is what gives most women the license to misbehave,they think because the man is a pastor and preaches love means he is a spirit and not human.There is a level to wch insolence and impudence can be tolerated no matter hw Godly the man is,so knw this

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by glossyj(f): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pieromania:
don't worry,u have a sister or u will have a daughter. Teach her to be submissive no no teach her to be a slave to her husband.what of those wife that are submissive but still experience this domestic violence?

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by glossyj(f): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
if a guy or husband feel like beating someone he should go and meet his fellow men not showing his strength on his wife. Any guy showing his strength on his wife is a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Saao(m): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Shattap!

I saw u as perfect example of what the person said. tame ur temper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo: Prostitute Who Cuts Off Male Organs & Sells To Ritualists Arrested In Imo / Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons / NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.