Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another (58678 Views)

Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by hope4life: 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
ladyF:
shocked

A winners chapel pastor for that matter. And he just finished preaching to his congregation yesterday... angry

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin... Sell to me biko... N380/$

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

I am never in support of men beating their wives.I have never had shouting with my wife in our house that people will hear and settle in our 12 years let alone beating.Meanwhile, we need to hear from both sides.Some women can be frustrating and annoying that it takes God's grace not to reach violently while some men are naturally wife beaters
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by dominique(f): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pieromania:
Who told u that?dnt let telemundo soap opera deceive u,i am an half cast i knw what i am talking.Naija women in my family are worst than Goat

Oh I see, then you must be worse than a kid.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by jaszplus12(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Shattap!yes...I told him to shattap! It's better to be silent, that open your mouth and display your stupidity. It's not an insult, it's an order. I'm doing him good grin grin

Especially which Nigerian women? African women are trained right from birth to worship men. You think you know more than the numerous Nigerian guys coming back every Xmas to pick wives? In saner climes, lots of you Nigerian men would be rotting in jail for various degrees of assault. That's why after ranting, you guys still marry Nigerian women. Only them can tolerate your big sh!it.

If a woman isn't submissive you do away with her and marry a submissive wife. You don't go beating your wife like an animal, even animals have rights these days. What if she dies in the process? Would anyone will listen to your story that she isn't submissive?

Hypocrites, when a woman's husband cheats on her, being emotional abuse...they advise her to pray. Then turn around to justify domestic violence, claiming it's the right punishment for verbal abuse. How do you know she isn't submissive? Maybe couples should start going physical on each other for every issue in the marriage. Let's see if the death rate in Nigeria won't rise...

Babez, if you see a good Nigerian man, hold am tight o. At this rate, the value of some Nigerian men would soon be like Zimbabwean dollars that year.

You all should keep quoting me, be rest assured you won't be dignified with a response. kiss
Thank you for expressing yourself so clearly. I'm happy . My only regret is as much as I hate to see women in trouble I realize that women are the source of their own problems!!
Suffice to say, help a wife with domestic chores and she thinks she's lord over you suddenly. Submission means a lot of things to different people. Each couple have means to sort all these difference out but because they focus on other couple's"serenity" they lose focus of their own!
Once again I love your "firing from the hip"!
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by lilyheaven: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
alizma:

for your question, the answer is no.
my comment pain you abi? sorry you hear. just make some adjustments and that will be all. before you clamour for equality, make sure you are sure of yourself to effectively discharge your duty as a woman first.
The last thing I will do on earth is to marry a sadist like you, believe me I will kill you and bury you, try it and face ur death, I only pity women that allow men to beat them
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Saao(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
Svelte98:

Same to you bro.
at least we finally agreed.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by alizma: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
lilyheaven:

The last thing I will do on earth is to marry a sadist like you, believe me I will kill you and bury you, try it and face ur death, I only pity women that allow men to beat them
u never even marry, you don dey plan about the one you will kill and bury. take it easy because if you carry this mind enter married, anyway go ask those who went into it with the kind heart u have now they will feed you enough with all you need to know.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Junior66:

hehehe but i am not a sheep, unlike you.
it is obvious u lack understanding,u r the sheep not me, if a man of God bleeps up, call him out, he is not above the law. Who does he think he is, God.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by bignero: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Another Igbo man in the news for the bad reason. We Igbos should stop disgracing our tribe. We Igbos should stop bringing shame and ridicle to ourself. We Igbos should stop dragging the name of our tribe in the mud.

keep deceiving yourself imposter...all this your hatred is breeding cancer , go check ur health, igbos will kill you before your time certainly
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Pieromania: 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
dominique:

Oh I see, then you must be worse than a kid.
grin
Another animal spoted.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by dominique(f): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pieromania:
grin
Another animal spoted.

Bloody hypocrite. You stated that women can be very insultive hence deserves to be beaten then went on to say they're worse than goats. Who is the insultive one now? I suppose you men have exclusive rights to use foul words on people. To people like you, women are less than scum and doesn't deserve any respect. She must spend her life pleasing your sorry arses, if not she must be beaten to a pulp. Little wonder our ladies are hooking up with fine oyinbo men. They've started to realise how unbearably pathetic majority of you Nigerian men are. All you do is trash talk the female gender and still expect to be worshipped. I don't blame you though. I blame whoever raised you to be this useless and stupid. You're nothing but a scumbag, oya come and beat me up. Swine.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by lilyheaven: 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
alizma:

u never even marry, you don dey plan about the one you will kill and bury. take it easy because if you carry this mind enter married, anyway go ask those who went into it with the kind heart I have now they will feed you enough with all you need to know.
Hey! I don't know who you are, but I think I need to sleep now, but don't ever beat your wife, u may not be lucky like others, she will just kill you, and declare you missing grin
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by dalon: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
I think the question should be
Has he bin beating her repeatedly.
"what really happened" first b4 our judges start showing them selves.
Its totally wrong to beat your wife.
But some women can push that gentle man pass d wall. And when he reacts he is named animal.
Not blaming the pastor he is human.
She should learn how to manage her husband.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by dominique(f): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
jaszplus12:

Thank you for expressing yourself so clearly. I'm happy . My only regret is as much as I hate to see women in trouble I realize that women are the source of their own problems!!
Suffice to say, help a wife with domestic chores and she thinks she's lord over you suddenly. Submission means a lot of things to different people. Each couple have means to sort all these difference out but because they focus on other couple's"serenity" they lose focus of their own!
Once again I love your "firing from the hip"!

In other words, women should be enslaved, intimidated and put through every form of inconvenience so she doesn't "lord over you". Which caves are these crop of men raised in?
It seems you people are pained that women are getting bolder and more empowered. Most women are no longer towing the path of "keep quiet, stay submissive and keep praying" our clerics have brainwashed us with for decades. We're getting smarter and wiser, you're getting angrier. Hope you don't hit your head on a wall.

If you want to enjoy your marriage, respect your
spouse and treat him/her the way you want to be treated. Chikena

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pieromania:
Women should learn to be submissive to their husband,that is the problem of women of this days especially Nigerian women.This ego of 'we are all equal' has made most marriages miserable.That he is a pastor does not make him less a human

Will you just keep quite??
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by koolaid87: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pastors just dey fall hand these days.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by pweetiedee(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Shattap!yes...I told him to shattap! It's better to be silent, that open your mouth and display your stupidity. It's not an insult, it's an order. I'm doing him good grin grin

Especially which Nigerian women? African women are trained right from birth to worship men. You think you know more than the numerous Nigerian guys coming back every Xmas to pick wives? In saner climes, lots of you Nigerian men would be rotting in jail for various degrees of assault. That's why after ranting, you guys still marry Nigerian women. Only them can tolerate your big sh!it.

If a woman isn't submissive you do away with her and marry a submissive wife. You don't go beating your wife like an animal, even animals have rights these days. What if she dies in the process? Would anyone will listen to your story that she isn't submissive?

Hypocrites, when a woman's husband cheats on her, being emotional abuse...they advise her to pray. Then turn around to justify domestic violence, claiming it's the right punishment for verbal abuse. How do you know she isn't submissive? Maybe couples should start going physical on each other for every issue in the marriage. Let's see if the death rate in Nigeria won't rise...

Babez, if you see a good Nigerian man, hold am tight o. At this rate, the value of some Nigerian men would soon be like Zimbabwean dollars that year.

You all should keep quoting me, be rest assured you won't be dignified with a response. kiss

you, you have brain.

as for the mumu you quoted, well...lemme just keep quiet.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by adontcare(f): 12:06am On Apr 04, 2017
Pieromania:
There is way they will fight if the woman takes his love for granted,pastors are human beings with emotions too,no woman should push such a man to the wall because she believes he is a pastor and won't act.Why Tompolo wife doesn't misbehave?she is quite sure that Tompolo wil mess her up and go scot free.
but women nurse this notion that whn there husband is too responsible and cool headed then they can misbehave and the man will swallow her excesses,bt they forget that he is a human being too
the way u sounding is fixed. No matter how good a woman is, u will still find fault. No point having any conversation based on violence. U will always make d woman guilty in ur reasoning.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by jaszplus12(m): 1:02am On Apr 04, 2017
dominique:

In other words, women should be enslaved, intimidated and put through every form of inconvenience so she doesn't "lord over you". Which caves are these crop of men raised in?
It seems you people are pained that women are getting bolder and more empowered. Most women are no longer towing the path of "keep quiet, stay submissive and keep praying" our clerics have brainwashed us with for decades. We're getting smarter and wiser, you're getting angrier. Hope you don't hit your head on a wall.

If you want to enjoy your marriage, respect your
spouse and treat him/her the way you want to be treated. Chikena
I'm sorry you seem not to have read my words properly or just chose to ignore my meaning.
...typical!!
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by bimchuswhat(f): 2:36am On Apr 04, 2017
ReaLFuckingOG:

U said it all my guy. . Women think say them fit use guy anyhow cos he is a soft pastor. Her cup don full
SMH
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by bimchuswhat(f): 2:37am On Apr 04, 2017
hahn:
Those who believe in god are fools
Lost soul
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Mosa1982(f): 6:42am On Apr 04, 2017
Pieromania:
Women should learn to be submissive to their husband,that is the problem of women of this days especially Nigerian women.This ego of 'we are all equal' has made most marriages miserable.That he is a pastor does not make him less a human
You are dumb!
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by neocortex: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2017
Pieromania:

Cave man mentality, when will you evolve ?
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Aadeyinka(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2017
informant001:
Pictured is a woman identified as Beauty Wilson who is said to be a victim of domestic violence by her husband who is a pastor. According to Phillip Obin who shared this, the woman's husband nearly killed her with beating yesterday after threatening to kill her and marry another woman. The husband has reportedly seized her phone and has also driven her out of their home without her 3 kids.

Read what Phillip shared on Facebook;

"Her name is Beauty Wilson. Her husband is a Pastor with Winners chapel, Ugonoba Branch in Benin City. Attached is her pictures. You can reach her brother via. He has seized her phone and drove her out without her 3 kids. He also pull her hairs off over a very minor issue. This isn't the first time. He told her not too long ago that he would kill her and marry another woman. He almost carried out that threat today.

The husband's phone no is . His name is Pastor Matthew Wilson. I can be reached also. She is my sister"

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/benin-pastor-descends-on-his-wife-after.html

a businessman not a pastor or fake pastor, then the woman must have bad attitude to warrant such treatment too

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by hahn(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2017
bimchuswhat:

Lost soul

Lost brain
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Fountaincrest: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2017
The sister is posting this? Has she ever advised her sister to respect her husband? Because he is a pastor you people think you can use him as foot mat. Now you have seen it. Tell your sister unless she changes more serious beatings will follow. Its her choice. You poster I advise you to stay off and look for your own husband. Your mates don marry finish.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Likei(m): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
glossyj:
don't worry God go bless u with 5 daughters.................. AMEN.

only you pray, only you say amen.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by Mj45: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
pocohantas:

Heheeee, bae u vex ohhhh. Na joke d guy dey joke nah. U make sense though.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by dominique(f): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fountaincrest:
The sister is posting this? Has she ever advised her sister to respect her husband? Because he is a pastor you people think you can use him as foot mat. Now you have seen it. Tell your sister unless she changes more serious beatings will follow. Its her choice. You poster I advise you to stay off and look for your own husband. Your mates don marry finish.

When will you people realise that it is never ok to inflict bodily harm to your fellow human being? The comments on this topic has made me to conclude that over 70% of Nigerian men reason like animals.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by pressplay411(m): 6:21am On Apr 05, 2017
megareal:

Thank you! Thank you. Some uncouth men will always find some useless excuse of ''she is not submissive''. In their myopic mind, submissiveness equals being treated worse than a rag while the woman keeps mute and prays for change that will never come.

I encourage women to learn self defense. Most of these nonsense wouldn't happen if a woman can defend herself..

And learn manners while they're at it.
You ladies judge every battery in auto-bias mode.

I've never hit a woman, (I'll rather hit on her) but I've been provoked severally by some mannerless and hapless "girls" (cos a lady should know manners).
The thing is if a man doesn't carefully choose his spouse, and unfortunately marries such uncouth girl, he'll eventually be provoked to hit her. And once it starts, there's hardly stopping it.

Of course, it's a 2way street, men also should learn to treat their ladies with due respect and try as much as possible to understand their emotions, cos some women have little knowledge and control of their emotions.
Re: Winners Chapel Pastor Beats Wife In Benin, Threatens To Kill Her & Marry Another by LePrezident(m): 7:05am On Apr 05, 2017
pressplay411:

And learn manners while they're at it.
You ladies judge every battery in auto-bias mode.

I've never hit a woman, (I'll rather hit on her) but I've been provoked severally by some mannerless and hapless "girls" (cos a lady should know manners).
The thing is if a man doesn't carefully choose his spouse, and unfortunately marries such uncouth girl, he'll eventually be provoked to hit her. And once it starts, there's hardly stopping it.

Of course, it's a 2way street, men also should learn to treat their ladies with due respect and try as much as possible to understand their emotions, cos some women have little knowledge and control of their emotions.

Oh boy, man wan hear gist o. Let us hear about these girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons / NDLEA: How Fake $20m Was Found In An Abuja-bound Bus From Lagos / Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.