Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat (1870 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Ice Prince: ‘I Am Scared Of Falling In Love Again’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by fancyhandsome(m): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Next rated Nollywood actress , Koko pat, has declared her love for men of Igbo descent. In a rather surprising revelation which she made while chatting with her publicist Mr Fancy on relationships and the discrimination of actors in Nollywood, she unapologetically declared how much love she has for Igbo men and their unique style.

According to the sensual actress, she doesn’t know why she loves men from the eastern part of Nigeria, but what she could confirm is that their style of dressing is sexy and they make good husband when they get into a marriage .

She was quoted to have said “I particularly love Igbo accent as well the men's style of dressing, learnt recently that they make good husband and they satisfy their wives without cheating , I wouldn't mind getting married to one, don’t laugh, but I love them.” In the same vein, she disapproved Yoruba men, claiming that they cheat so often on their spouses and would never stoop low to date one".

http://www.gistend.com/2017/04/am-destined-to-marry-igbo-man-am-scared.html

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by fancyhandsome(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
lailasticla mynd44

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by truth12(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
We beg you before? We've all got our flaws. The only thing that guarantees a durable marriage is patience.

2 Likes

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by truth12(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by thorpido(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
When you're from the village,your knowledge will be limited and based more on hearsay.

4 Likes

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by goldbim(f): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Once you can appear in a Nollywood movie even if it's a wakapass role according to our darling NL, you are an actress.. lipsrsealed.

3 Likes

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by Lekan1o1: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lol.. no hard feelings her own point of view tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by BLACKdagger: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
True dat!
Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by BLACKdagger: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
goldbim:
Once you can appear in a Nollywood movie even if it's a wakapass role according to our darling NL, you are an actress.. lipsrsealed.

Before nko??..
If those who act only in yoruba movies.. (who ar watched only by yorubas and others living in ) can be called nollywood actors.
How much more those who acts in d main nollywood even if its just one scene..
Stop d hate joor n face d topic!

2 Likes

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by BLACKdagger: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
thorpido:
When you're from the village,your knowledge will be limited and based more on hearsay.
Have u seen ur hypocrisy but when those who live in yorubaland shade igbo men with unproven facts u will mast**b*ting on it and wount call it "hears say" undecided... SMH

1 Like

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by adorablepepple(f): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
undecided shoro niyen
Every tribe has two types of men and women. The bad ones and the good ones. Look well before you choose the bad igbo man

1 Like

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by BLACKdagger: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided shoro niyen
Every tribe has two types of men and women. The bad ones and the good ones. Look well before you choose the bad igbo man

You are right in a way but truth be told igbos respect marriage more than yorubas...
which u know very well if u remove sentiments from ur hrt!.

A yoruba man can see a preggy married woman and still wana woo her to bang her... iv expericed this couple of times.
But in igboland its abomination nd unthinkable
Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by adorablepepple(f): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
BLACKdagger:

You are right in a way but truth be told igbos respect marriage more than yorubas...
which u know very well if u remove sentiments from ur hrt!.

A yoruba man can see a preggy married woman and still wana woo her to bang her... iv expericed this couple of times.
But in igboland its abomination nd unthinkable
It's only unthinkable and an abomination when it's with a pregnant woman Abi? What if he cheats with a single lady it's normal Abi. Bros cheating is cheating
Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by adorablepepple(f): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
She loves igbo accent cheesy cheesy grin
Like London - Rondon
Love - rove
Water - whateer

2 Likes

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by BLACKdagger: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:

It's only unthinkable and an abomination when it's with a pregnant woman Abi? What if he cheats with a single lady it's normal Abi. Bros cheating is cheating

I hope u get my point i just gave the worst senario iv seen couple of times yoruba men do.

And igbo man cannot see a preggy married woman and wana bleep her.
I made d comment to buttress my point that "igbo men respect marriage more"
Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by BLACKdagger: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:
She loves igbo accent cheesy cheesy grin
Like London - Rondon
Love - rove
Water - whateer

hmm aunty u can lie oo...
It seems u dnt kno wat accent is
What abt yoruba pronounciation like

HOUSE = OUSE.
HORSE = ORSE.
HOSPITAL =OSPITA
Ok = hokay grin
Germany= jamany.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by adorablepepple(f): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
BLACKdagger:

I hope u get my point i just gave the worst senario iv seen couple of times yoruba men do.

And igbo man cannot see a preggy married woman and wana bleep her.
I made d comment to buttress my point that "igbo men respect marriage more"
Igbo men cheat like no tomorrow too, they try to conceal the affair but they are just like that they cheat. What is bad is bad there is no two ways about it..... I still repeat every tribe have the good and the bad. Think of your own category and stop standing in gap for your people
Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by adorablepepple(f): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
BLACKdagger:

hmm aunty u can lie oo...
It seems u dnt kno wat accent is
What abt yoruba pronounciation like

HOUSE = OUSE.
HORSE = ORSE.
HOSPITAL =OSPITAL

Ok = hokay grin
grin grin grin you are a clazy boy oooo. Oya lun arong
Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by thorpido(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Have u seen ur hypocrisy but when those who live in yorubaland shade igbo men with unproven facts u will mast**b*ting on it and wount call it "hears say" undecided... SMH
Don't be a dunderhead.
I am detribalised.
Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by BLACKdagger: 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:

Igbo men cheat like no tomorrow too, they try to conceal the affair but they are just like that they cheat. What is bad is bad there is no two ways about it..... I still repeat every tribe have the good and the bad. Think of your own category and stop standing in gap for your people

Hahaha who cheat pass yoruba men...always fishing for preggy women to bang lipsrsealed
Im not doubting d fact that there are good and people everywhere.. but what im trying to point out is yoruba men cheat more...which everyone one knows... if u doubt me go to other social media and ask apart from nairaland u will kno.

Another thing i will point out is. If wat diz lady said was in favour of yoruba men u wont remember "there ar good and bad people everywhere" grin

1 Like

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by BLACKdagger: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
thorpido:
Don't be a dunderhead.
I am detribalised.

Dnt be a d!ckhead bro... ur comment contradicted u

1 Like

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by adorablepepple(f): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Im not doubting d fact that there are good and people everywhere.. but what im trying to point oit is yoruba men cheat more...which everyone ones... if u doubt me go to other social media and ask apart from nairaland u will kno.

Another this i will point out is. If wat diz lady said was in favoure of yoruba men u wont remeber "there ar good and bad people everywhere" grin
I have made my point clear Mr spokes man Cletus. Bye
Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by BLACKdagger: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:

grin grin grin you are a clazy boy oooo. Oya lun awayy

E be like say u wan end up in ospita abi?..

I no go take u to jamany(Germany) again grin

2 Likes

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by BLACKdagger: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:

I have made my point clear Mr spokes man Cletus. Bye

Ur point is void mrs spokeswoman clementina grin

1 Like

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by adorablepepple(f): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
BLACKdagger:

E be like say u wan end up in ospita abi?..

I no go take u to jamany(Germany) again grin
Fry awayy, is amelica I want to tlavel to
Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by BLACKdagger: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:

Fry awayy, is amelica I want to tlavel to

Hokay na.. but we go use an(h)orse instead of a haeroplane grin

2 Likes

Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by thorpido(m): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Dnt be a d!ckhead bro... ur comment contradicted u
Do you know what it means to generalise?A whole tribe?
Only poor minded people do that.

Show me what in my comment contradicted me.This was my comment below.
Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by BLACKdagger: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
thorpido:
Do you know what it means to generalise?A whole tribe?
Only poor minded people do that.

Show me what in my comment contradicted me.

But ur brothers do it more here and u dnt correct them..im sure u see those comments from them and still click LIKE button... dat doesnt make u more or less a tribalist bro... hope u kno? cool
Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by thorpido(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
BLACKdagger:

But ur brothers do it more here and u dnt correct them..im sure u see those comments from them and still click LIKE button... dat doesnt make u more or less a tribalist bro... hope u kno? cool
Do you know what assumptions are?
I give you an assignment to go through my posts and pick out one tribalistic comment.

Don't just assume.
Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by BLACKdagger: 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
thorpido:
Do you know what assumptions are?
I give you an assignment to go through my posts and pick out one trib alistic comment.

Don't just assume.

Bro trust me its not assumption i kno who u lots are... and i can bet anything on it that u support those comments... as long i havnt seen u quoted any of ur brothers here to stop "generalizing" as u call it. Also means u are guilty.
Just get my point! cool..
No hard feelings bro.. cool
Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by thorpido(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Bro trust me its not assumption i kno who u lots are... and i can bet anything on it that u support those comments... as long i havnt seen u quoted any of ur brothers here to stop "generalizing" as u call it. Also means u are guilty.
Just get my point bro! cool
I'm sure you're one of those who make tribalistic comments so it's hard for you to accept not everyone goes that route.
My wife is not from my tribe,that should give you an idea the type of person I am.
Re: Am Destined To Marry An Igbo Man, Am Scared Of Yoruba Guys___koko Pat by BLACKdagger: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
thorpido:
I'm sure you're one of those who make tribalistic comments so it's hard for you to accept not everyone goes that route.
My wife is not from my tribe,that should give you an idea the type of person I am.

Hmm good to kno... but ur comments souded somehow shaa...
Is ur wife igbo?. Den one reason u should commen igbo people cox we dnt segret brah cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Returns Home To Find Girlfriend In Bed With Someone Else,see What He Did / Hushpuppi Birthday Celebration In Cyprus / Why I Gave Tiwa Savage My Hit Song, Malo – Spellz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.