Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) (92481 Views)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos) / Plus Size Lady Dancing At Club Joker, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by Frolic: 8:10am On Apr 09, 2017
daretodiffer:
Lets ask your mother, she will know bettersmiley
If your sister is not one of those girls up there, then their must be a niece or cousin representing. That's if you're not one of them yoyrself. I lie?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2017
You can just tell that they're doing it for attention. They wanna be seen as "cool" & "sexy". One of the many reasons I find club going people a bit...samey.

Watching them like...

Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2017
All these ladies smoking hookah, don't know they are joking with their health
Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by enigmaticlion: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2017
daretodiffer:
Thunder fire you and your rotten puna filled with maggots . I'm sure you're trying to defend your Olosho business. Your mother's punna is wide enough to allow a fully grown elephant through.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by enigmaticlion: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2017
daretodiffer:
Thunder fire you and your rotten punna filled with maggots . I'm sure you're trying to defend your Oloshho business. Your mother's punna is wide enough to allow a fully grown elephant through.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 8:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Hmmmm, na them girls - from Otokoto replublic. Una welldone o.
Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2017
I see grown women, enjoying themselves at a club. why is this news?
Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by enigmaticlion: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2017
daretodiffer:
Thunder fire you and your rotten puna filled with maggots . I'm sure you're trying to defend your Olosho business. Your mother's punna is wide enough to allow a fully grown elephant through.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 09, 2017
How is that your business again? Tell me if you have never done worseundecided. Hypocrite oshi!

Frolic:
If your sister is not one of those girls up there, then their must be a niece or cousin representing. That's if you're not one of them yoyrself. I lie?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by Aniwhyte(m): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2017
wurabecca:

Legendary! Problem Child gbogbo NL!, you need to see my Sister reading your comments *like she's gonna c**!*
No exaggerations, You need to see how you crack Us!
Brother Smellymouth, limmie be the first to say this........
A lot of People always look forward for your comments

Abeg get lost, which comments.
Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by Frolic: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2017
daretodiffer:
How is that your business again? Tell me if you have never done worseundecided. Hypocrite oshi!

Oh so that is it. You won't decry an anomaly just cos you don't wanna sound hypocritical? I'm bemused. That stance itself makes you the hypocrite, more reason why you need to go sit yo ass down somewhere and have your fingers crossed till you feel morally upright enough to call a spade a spade. Shoo gbo?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by tballeyy(m): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:
Are they uni girls?
things like thIs happen every in every trib in d country
Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by engrshakespeare: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Safiaa:
Can we just learn to mind our business please.

Smoking shisha? And what?
Does that affect my income? Or the food in my stomach? Let people live their lives, stop with the hypocrisy. We're all sinners in the eyes of God.
just because you do it doesn't make it right
Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2017
tballeyy:
things like thIs happen every in every trib in d country
Yes ! Every tribe is guilty lol not sure if the northerners do to
Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by RicoBee(m): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes ! Every tribe is guilty lol not sure if the northerners do to

Gorgeous, you've got mail.
Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2017
RicoBee:

Gorgeous, you've got mail.
cool
Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Anomaly ke? How mister?
Frolic:
Oh so that is it. You won't decry an anomaly just cos you don't wanna sound hypocritical? I'm bemused. That stance itself makes you the hypocrite, more reason why you need to go sit yo ass down somewhere and have your fingers crossed till you feel morally upright enough to call a spade a spade. Shoo gbo?
Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Smellymouth:
Fallen Olympus everywhere .
Who am i to judge them? Afterall na club dey call am nor be house of God...
Whatever rocks their boats sha because if them gimme punnay, I must gbensh..

Ko kan aye..

Baddo grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by Modragon(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Toto nor get metre, eeee nor dey read how many persons don f**k am..
I sha knw most uniben babes na their second house be that, ekosodin, hall 2, hall1, keystone na their work be that doft work,
Oh I 4get bdpa.....ashawo everywhere, soon dem go say all gurls are nt d same, who d boys cum dey gbensh, story 4 d gods
Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by onyxo76(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2017
perishing souls...
Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by enigmaticlion: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2017
daretodiffer:
Thunder fire you and your rotten puna filled with maggots . I'm sure you're trying to defend your Olosho business. Your mother's puna is wide enough to allow a fully grown elephant through.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by enigmaticlion: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2017
daretodiffer:
Thunderfire you and your rotten puna filled with maggots . I'm sure you're trying to defend your Olosho business. Your mother's puna is wide enough to allow a fully grown elephant through.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by enigmaticlion: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2017
daretodiffer:
your mama na ashi wey born ashi.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by Smellymouth: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Baddo grin

Eja NLA.. cheesy
Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by Radiohead6(f): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2017
wurabecca:
Patiently waiting for the Vesaline Crew grin grin grin

(smiles)why?
Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by Frolic: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2017
daretodiffer:
Anomaly ke? How mister?
maa bimi. Conscience e to ti ku yen undecided
Re: Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2017
You seems to be a suspect. If we are all sinful, does that mean we should be encouraging sinful act...

Safiaa:
Can we just learn to mind our business please.

Smoking shisha? And what?
Does that affect my income? Or the food in my stomach? Let people live their lives, stop with the hypocrisy. We're all sinners in the eyes of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing / Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.