Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

"Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio (31082 Views)

''buhari Has Performed Exceptionally Well'' - Lai Mohammed Says / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Amberon: 5:11am On Apr 04, 2017
Its a fallacy
venai:
Rivers people, is that true?
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Toketimt: 5:56am On Apr 04, 2017
profhezekiah:
I am nt in PH infact am frm ambode's town Epe,but I don't suppose lies and deceit called achievement most of ambode's achievement are just corruption riddened

U are not in Ph yet u had the guts to open that ur putrid mouth in defence of a thug.....a fraud......an incompetent fool who will burn in hell for his deceits, lies and killings.
See what wikes misgovernance has brought upon a well laid estate after the first rain of the year.

4 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Sammiejokes(m): 6:12am On Apr 04, 2017
1000 wike can never match an ambode in projects. show us what wike has done in 2 years and I will just drive you from berger via oshodi via island and show you creative projects. motorist in Lagos knows what am talking about.

8 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by MrAU(m): 6:24am On Apr 04, 2017
Wike Is Working!
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Ahmadgani(m): 6:40am On Apr 04, 2017
He has commisioned alot of projects on paper but alot still need to be done if you look at the resources at his disposal.

3 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by naijaGhandi: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2017
What's the population of Lagos, what is the population of rivers, what's the population of kano. If we still have governors of kano and lagos states being compared with wike in terms of performance, then it shows he hasn't done much compared to them.

Can you sincerely say, in 2 years time, the projects wike has done will make him surpass lagos in internal revenue.

Can't you see the gigantic projects lagos is doing... Ask the corporate world they know that Lagos is going to be a world class city with its projects.

2 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Legitbaba(m): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2017
wiked wike our man

1 Like

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by wiseguy(m): 7:03am On Apr 04, 2017
Wike really learnt from Odili. So much noise over nothing. Odili made much noise during his time and was even given the title of Golden Governor but we all saw the rust and looting when he left.

7 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Tekzyflex(m): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2017
Wike is working but when it comes to workers enumeration ,it's nothing to write home about.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2017
naijaGhandi:
What's the population of Lagos, what is the population of rivers, what's the population of kano. If we still have governors of kano and lagos states being compared with wike in terms of performance, then it shows he hasn't done much compared to them.

Can you sincerely say, in 2 years time, the projects wike has done will make him surpass lagos in internal revenue.

Can't you see the gigantic projects lagos is doing... Ask the corporate world they know that Lagos is going to be a world class city with its projects.
U don't know what u are saying, Lagos and Kano with huge population have more problem to deal with and wike with less population means less spending
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by ayindejimmy(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2017
rusher14:

At least you didn't say they were exclusively selected by Tinubu.

You said :
Tinubu
Ambode
Local Government Chairmen
Obas
Commissioners
Etc.

So all these people who are distinguished for members of society recommended people for employment and you are angry because?
.... They didn't ask his father

2 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by moufan: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2017
hahahaha,this akpabio is a clown of a man, no governor, i repeat no governor in nigeria can match ambode in terms of performance.

just take a ride to berger,epe,tbs,alimosho,abule egba and other places,you'ld be astonished with ambode's performance

a million wike can never be compared with ambode in terms of performance

3 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by ezenaija(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Another yam-head reasoning from a loquacious Nairaland.

profhezekiah:
Angry? Just pointing out some fact,it was a corruption I witness,employment in lagos has never been fair even though I benefitted but it suppose nt to be like that,this has cause infilterating criminals and political thugs into the civil service,people are selected without screening,dey are not credible and they are mediocre even in the teaching profession,politicians are selecting hoodlums and criminals,the recruitment should be free and fair. Let us rise and againt corruption

2 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by botad(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2017
Please which of the Wike's?

2 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by PrinzCarter(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2017
venai:
Rivers people, is that true?
yes oo

2 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by bizza45: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2017
IS THAT ALL!!!! USE AM GO CARRY WORLD-CUP

1 Like

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by hollywater: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2017
Akissani:
Akpabio is a clown....Ganduje of kano state has performed beta dan any other southern governor
#kiss the truth#
I'm sorry , but Akpabio is saying the truth. Ganduje of which Kano?

5 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2017
10 years from now Lagos state might cut off from Nigeria as a whole and become what Hongkong is today. A separate body from China

1 Like

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Dehnver(f): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by FILEBE(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2017
I can't blame him saying that. Na Buhari give am mouth to talk that one. Had it been we have seen the changes promised now... he wouldn't have said that.
You thief big money and do one small gutter project with small money, then, people go begin sew Asho Ebi to welcome u as a performing governor. Chai! My people My people. when our eyes open?

2 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by 0b10010011: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2017
profhezekiah:
I am nt in PH infact am frm ambode's town Epe,but I don't suppose lies and deceit called achievement most of ambode's achievement are just corruption riddened

Where re u from in Epe?

What proof do you have to claim it's corruption ridden?

1 Like

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by cbngov01(m): 8:17am On Apr 04, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
I Chief Ezenwammadu support this motion. I dare any zombie to produce any one performing better their wike from their devilish party

Balderdash!....Ambo of Lagos silently working! Unlike the clueless wike using state funds to support Marvis of BBN like its a state project....No noise! Ambo is working!

BTW....I rep EFEnation

3 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by chloedogie(m): 8:17am On Apr 04, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

True! This is why I have​ been telling Ambode to complete the Lagos light rail projects (blue and red lines​) to change the face of mass transit in Nigeria forever. But instead he is busy constructing one mediocre bridge to be named after one godfather....

Ambode our rails!

The same way wike completed the light rail amaechi started abi?

3 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Jokerman(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2017
Toketimt:

U are not in Ph yet u had the guts to open that ur putrid mouth in defence of a thug.....a fraud......an incompetent fool who will burn in hell for his deceits, lies and killings.
See what wikes misgovernance has brought upon a well laid estate after the first rain of the year.

Demdem...wat do you think Buhari's punishment in hell will be
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Kiakia(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2017
hardywaltz:
Akpabio exercising his right to free speech.
Very right. Talk is cheap. Politicians and the way they talk eeh! See Akpabio who stole Akwa Ibom State blind massaging the ego of 'borrow borrow' Wike. Rivers State go hear am for indebtedness when Wike completes his tenure.

3 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by michoim(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2017
Bunch of corrupt men. The governor that gave his girl friend $10m to keep for him, and the girlfriend ran away with it.

2 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by chloedogie(m): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2017
Very careless yarns like what akpabio just said in the days of Abacha would have made u to become a flat owner in kirikiri prison. They said Abacha was wicked but when u mis-talk like ds, re locks u up. We all know d truth. Ph compared with fg? Who imports weed for these guys self? Jesu ma wo wa niran ni Nigeria yii. Gba wa lowo awon politicians yii Jesu.

3 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by michoim(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2017
And yet River state is still looking hagard. And you Akpabio your corruption case file is still open with Magu whom you are fighting so hard not to be confirmed by the Senate.

3 Likes

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by dacovajnr: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

True! This is why I have​ been telling Ambode to complete the Lagos light rail projects (blue and red lines​) to change the face of mass transit in Nigeria forever. But instead he is busy constructing one mediocre bridge to be named after one godfather....

Ambode our rails!
Construction work is still on!!! Try get sense, even if it's as small as mustard seed

1 Like

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by aribisala0(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2017
naijaGhandi:

Can't you see the gigantic projects lagos is doing... Ask the corporate world they know that .agos is going to be a world class city with its projects.
Lagos is not Ambode the two should not be conflated .Much of what is happening in Lagos predates Ambode . I am not here to praise or criticize him but let us retain perspective .
Ambode met internal revenue structure on ground ,there is nothing to show that if that structure was not there he would have developed it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs / Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides / Akeredolu Gives Tinubu A Hug At His Inauguration (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.