Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

"Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio (31067 Views)

''buhari Has Performed Exceptionally Well'' - Lai Mohammed Says / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Toketimt: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jokerman:

Demdem...wat do you think Buhari's punishment in hell will be

Who da Ffuck are u to determine who goes to hell and who doesn't? Are u trying to compare urself to me? U are indeed nothing but a joke.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Jokerman(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Toketimt:

Who da Ffuck are u to determine who goes to hell and who doesn't? Are u trying to compare urself to me? U are indeed nothing but a joke.
Lol... buh u condemned Wike to hell already..
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Toketimt: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jokerman:

Lol... buh u condemned Wike to hell already..

Are u me? Read and digest before posting shit.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by MONITZ: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
mrvitalis:

Of course that's what I just showed u ..tell me how much fg got last month and how much Rivers state government and the local government (which we know states control) get let's see if it won't be up to 25%

I ve not really seen it from this ur angle vis a viz: recurrent expenditure of the centre minus the total money the centre gets, after which u said Rivers gets about 30 % of wat will be left for the federal government,that is some serious amount of money...

I ve always seen it from the angle of wat is shared every month between the 3 tiers of government and not putting into consideration their recurrent expenditures as well,which would mean that the centre has more recurrent expenses to make than its component parts and this in turn reduce its own share of free money .
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Toketimt: 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
wristbangle:

I don't joke when it comes to my integrity. I took the pictures earlier today but due to my busy schedule I couldn't upload.

It seems you are still a kid being spoon feed by your parents at a remote village or a jobless fellow otherwise you won't at this time of the day be asking me useless question.

View the pictures clearly and if you are finding it difficult to viewing properly, kindly get a microscope.

Have a nice day.

Kudos for bringing to a logical end that fools eediocy.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Toketimt: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
MONITZ:

I ve not really seen it from this ur angle vis a viz: recurrent expenditure of the centre minus the total money the centre gets, after which u said Rivers gets about 30 % of wat will be left for the federal government,that is some serious amount of money...

I ve always seen it from the angle of wat is shared every month between the 3 tiers of government and not putting into consideration their recurrent expenditures as well,which would mean that the centre has more recurrent expenses to make than its component parts and this in turn reduce its own share of free money .

Am here in Ph and can confidently say that gone are the days Rivers was governed by serious minds. Currently the dogs are in charge. Nothing has changed since the thug took over. Even the open gutter roads he is building, no proper planning. Drainages from most of these roads are diverted to people's homes and businesses. None of these roads can match one single underground drainage roads laced with pedestrian walkways and street lights Amaechi built for us. That was Amaechi's minimum standard. Wike is a classless fool delivering junks and his co fools seems to be hailing him for it.

1 Like

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by muller101(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Akissani:
Akpabio is a clown....Ganduje of kano state has performed beta dan any other southern governor
#kiss the truth#
he compared Rivers state government, With FG. Not with kano state govt. Comprehension deficiency. #romance the truth#
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by RobbStark(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
yemaldo:

U don't have to mention gov of Lagos state, all he's saying is that both of their work should be compared

He shud tell that to the former gov.of Akwa Ibom state not me.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by MONITZ: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Toketimt:

Am here in Ph and can confidently say that gone are the days Rivers was governed by serious minds. Currently the dogs are in charge. Nothing has changed since the thug took over. Even the open gutter roads he is building, no proper planning. Drainages from most of these roads are diverted to people's homes and businesses. None of these roads can match one single underground drainage roads laced with pedestrian walkways and street lights Amaechi built for us. That was Amaechi's minimum standard. Wike is a classless fool delivering junks and his co fools seems to be hailing him for it.

Hmm, I can relate with what you re saying because I go to PH a lot and I know wat was obtainable under Amaechi.. But the mistake Amaechi made was failing to match Wike naira for naira and toe to toe, he felt his good work and the infrastructure on ground would speak for him and make it easier for his protege to ride into Government House, he was gravely mistaken, all the people wanted was someone that would "share" the money among them and this is pitiable because when u just share and share the "mullah" then nothing would be left for development...
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by profhezekiah: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
lfleak:
you are foolish on so many levels..
yea, employment has never been fair, how many have you fvcking applied..? see you.. let us rise against curruption, why not rise first!
if what ambode is doing in agos is corruption... then I will forever be in corruption...

your type are the ones that makes government change their mind, if they do good, you complain, they do bad, you complain... slowpoke!
Well I ll av love to talk back at U but some1 said d fact dat a pig was bathe,clothed and given a phone to browse and comment on nairaland doesnt make him reason like a human, bros U can do better than that empty ur cup and get understanding.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by SmartchoicesNG: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
wristbangle:

I don't joke when it comes to my integrity. I took the pictures earlier today but due to my busy schedule I couldn't upload.

It seems you are still a kid being spoon feed by your parents at a remote village or a jobless fellow otherwise you won't at this time of the day be asking me useless question.

View the pictures clearly and if you are finding it difficult to viewing properly, kindly get a microscope.

Have a nice day.
You have shown nothing. And I am not your father...Who fits your adjectives. Integrity and you are polar opposites.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by SmartchoicesNG: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Toketimt:

Kudos for bringing to a logical end my father's eediocy.
Fixed
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Toketimt: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Fixed

U are better of fixing ur life. As it is now,u are doomed.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by SmartchoicesNG: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
be it unto you according to your words.
Toketimt:

U are better of fixing ur life. As it is now,u are doomed.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Toketimt: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
be it unto you according to your words.

I know my words and my words knows me and it remain as it is. Only a fool like ur kind will see another and attribute it to me.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by SmartchoicesNG: 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Toketimt:

I know my words and my words knows me and it remain as it is. Only a fool like my father will see another and attribute it to me.
Fixed.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by najoke: 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

You have shown nothing. And I am not your father...Who fits your adjectives. Integrity and you are polar opposites.
....seems somebody is blind...1 or 2 pics of Wike walking round the streets majestically......wike is working shocked shocked shocked
........1 or 2 pics of construction in Lagos.......you have shown nothing........hypocrite grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by SmartchoicesNG: 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
najoke:

....seems somebody is blind...1 or 2 pics of Wike walking round the streets majestically......wike is working shocked shocked shocked
........1 or 2 pics of construction in Lagos.......you have shown nothing........hypocrite grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This na Lagos Mata go your Edo state.. oshiomole gave you shoprite ..
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Toketimt: 12:02am On Apr 05, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Fixed.

Toketimt:

I know my words and my words knows me and it remain as it is. Only a fool like ur kind will see another and attribute it to me.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Toketimt: 12:03am On Apr 05, 2017
najoke:

U can say that again. Fayoses stomach infrastructure has made him deranged. grin grin
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by SmartchoicesNG: 12:08am On Apr 05, 2017

Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by rollingrocks: 5:21am On Apr 05, 2017
Akpabio can go fvck himself for all i care. I watched him praise wike's leisure park as one of the best in west african , yet this fooool started building a tropicana which he said using their language "first of its kind in africa" in uyo which he used as a front front to loot over billions and later abandoned it. As we speak nobody is talking about the WASTE going on at that place! Akpabio, the thunder that will fire that your running mouth ehhh, will come with 5 generations of evil spirits.
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by baddosky1: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

I don't insult elders wimp.

Back at you! Wimp!!
Re: "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio by Ratello: 2:19am On Jan 08, 2019
Politicians especially Nigerian types are the worst chameleon you can ever think of, imagine what Akpabio had turned into today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom / Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now / The Trouble With The Buhari Manifesto BY ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.