Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Tradecash.net Is Paying!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tradecash.net Is Paying!!! (1012 Views)

My option dot net is a scam site - sorry for letting you in / please leaplife.net is fraud,Evidence!!!! / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tradecash.net Is Paying!!! by Kingnino(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hello fellow nairalanders,I know we've all been victims of various Ponzi schemes but I just stumbled on Tradecash.net today and myself and some friends tried it... I've just been matched with two persons to pay me 10k each,the system is great,excellent support and recycling is done within 48hrs after you've been paid so there's no room for people that just want to hit and run!.... Register on Tradecash.net to earn cash fast!!!
Re: Tradecash.net Is Paying!!! by onomemike: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
DO THIS WHEN YOU LOGIN TO MMM

Login to your MMM acct,

Change your guider to micheal.ohunyon@gmail.com

then quickly press the GH box immediately.

Hurry up before it gets blocked.
Re: Tradecash.net Is Paying!!! by sats: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Kingnino:
Hello fellow nairalanders,I know we've all been victims of various Ponzi schemes but I just stumbled on Tradecash.net today and myself and some friends tried it... I've just been matched with two persons to pay me 10k each,the system is great,excellent support and recycling is done within 48hrs after you've been paid so there's no room for people that just want to hit and run!.... Register on Tradecash.net to earn cash fast!!!

rubbish unsecure garbage site, SCAM

1 Like

Re: Tradecash.net Is Paying!!! by sats: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
onomemike:
DO THIS WHEN YOU LOGIN TO MMM

Login to your MMM acct,

Change your guider to micheal.ohunyon@gmail.com

then quickly press the GH box immediately.

Hurry up before it gets blocked.

i can see that your stupidity knows no bounds
Re: Tradecash.net Is Paying!!! by joe4real12: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin grin grin scammers no dey tire?
Re: Tradecash.net Is Paying!!! by NIFTYCLA(m): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hello Guys, my friend was paid on the 15th of june 2020 via this link: https://l.2link.space/p112235/
you will be given $25 dollars after you register via the above link. meanwhile, your work is to stake on all the 10 trades shown after your registration till your dollars remains $9. You shall receive the return of your trade the next day which is about 31 dollars and you shall continue to trade every single day for 15 days then you shall cash out your payment on the 15th or on the 29th of everything month provided you're working cheers. *Note* you can refer if you wish, it's not compulsory. I refer because I want people to benefit and thank me for my kind gesture and not just that I also gain 40% commission from my referrals. If you refer, you will also earn 40% from your referral. That is, your referrals will increase your and theirs will also increase by 60% .
Please click where they wrote start and finish the whole 10 tasks.
Meanwhile, the traffic on the company's site is too high therefore do it from 1:pm to 6:pm as the traffic will be less at this time.
Please after you sign up, share too don't be greedy.
If you have questions WhatsApp me via this hotline: 07068496788.
Thanks, and God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Gas Plant Made Easy / Yet Another Paying Amazing Site FREE!!!! / Selling Your used or unwanted stuffs quick Is Very Simple and easy on u-Snapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.