Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss (32519 Views)

"Debbie-Rise's BBNaijaFinale Outfit & Sunlight Detergent Cover Lookalike" (Pics) / BBNaija: Marvis Leads Online Polls (Photo) / Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
Marvis is better than Tboss combined
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by stanway(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
thrash..…EFE is jostified #TEAMEFE

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by trendymarseey(f): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Okk
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by stanway(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
thank God i dont watch this Forcking show
who u epp?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
ztanleechima:
You people among the 11million that voted in #BBNaija should be ready to vote Buhari out in 2019.
Thanks

You are a learner for making this comment
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by Jerryvicker(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
I dey com make i shit 1st, na me go win am.

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
This goes to the TBoss fans that have been shouting "we vote, we vote"...Efe had 5 other Housemates when nominated, he hit 51.9% of the 100%.. You guys voted 26.4% yesterday and you have been screaming...
This isn't a shade or stuff...Ten celebrities backed Team TBoss and she scored 26.49%, which is in same range Debbie 25.%, Marvis 24%. and Bally 23.%....I thought she would have hit 60% ..
As crazy as it may sound,some Team Efe voted TBoss last week..
So,please you guys should actually vote and stop bringing others down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by Roseey0(f): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
mglenny:
she no know say na efe be the main man grin grin grin
Now I see why

All others no reach her based on financial strength of her fan( they could be few but very rich).. Marvix by virtue of the fact that she is a daughter of a king and knows some big names in Rivers!( The sister kept mentioning Gov Wike) seems to be the threat for her.

I see why.
Let's see how this plays out.
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by bukaty(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
uminem02:
DIFFERENCE BTW AN AMERICAN FACEBOOK POST
AND A NIGERIAN FACEBOOK POST.
AMERICAN POST:
Hello, my name is Sandra Stone, I am from New
York, I love my husband so much and I can do
Anything to please him...But recently I am falling for his cousin, what should I do?
COMMENTS:
*James Silva : I think u need to talk to your husband
because marriage is all about communication.
*Sarah water : Oh my dear,sorry abt that.. Have
been in your shoes before, I had to wake up and face the fact that I am married.
*Michael paper : well just take your mind off
him and make your husband do the things you like
in his cousin..
NIGERIAN POST:
My name is Hannatu, i stay in Abuja, married with a kid, I think I am falling for my husband's cousin!
What should I do?
NIGERIAN COMMENTS:
*Dayo muyiwa : Fool, love na food?
*Nkiru joy :You are a disgrace to womanhood..shame
on u. *Idris kunle : Any news about ASUU strike?
*Toheeb sule : If u want to fall for me too, call my
no: 08103394696
*Funmi Leye: I no blame u at all, better go find
something do with your life, fall koor, stand nii
*Richard oke : Abeg who get bb charger (pin mouth) *Tony Big boy: Gaskiya u r so cute pls Add me
*Amaka Achebe: U r a prostitute, u need
deliverance!
bros u re funny abeg remove my name from d post
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by back2sender: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
MJBOLT:
marvis is bae embarassed but Tboss is the queen
#TeamTbossgrin

This are the type of ladies we need representing naija not ofuneka or bisola lipsrsealed
See mumu! So this people are your role model?
Wasted generations
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by linearity: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
ztanleechima:
You people among the 11million that voted in #BBNaija should be ready to vote Buhari out in 2019.
Thanks

You know, these are electronic votes right? And that, a few even less than 100 botnet PC can pull in those votes within a few minutes?
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Please how does this Big brother naija help the current situation on town now.

Don't just know what the future holds for our children.
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by VeniJu: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
thank God i dont watch this Forcking show

Visually, i haven't watched a single scene.. But thanks to Nairaland. I can now say i've watched it due to endless news about the show..tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by openmyway: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
All Nigerians are politicians now, t boss don carry politics enter this thing.
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by mybestlove(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
BLACK MAN IS EVER GOOD IN COPING RUBBISH FROM THE WHITE MAN.
SEE HIM CELEBRATING NUDITY/IMMORALITY WITH MILLIONS AS CASH PRICE.
WHEN SHALL WE CELEBRATE EXCELLENCE IN OUR YOUTHS IN DIFFERENT FIELDS.

SORRY FOR THIS WORLD.
I WONDER WHAT NEXT GENERATIONS WILL BE LIKE WITH ALL THESE RUBBISH
WE ARE HANDING OVER TO THEM AS CIVILIZATION.
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
Vote Debie-Rise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Memphis357:
The sad truth....

I've often held that a few smart people will continue to make money especially in hard times. A few facts show I am right. How do I mean?

Multichoice/DSTV comes up with a bunch of crap/lowlifers bunched in a house for 90 days. Open subscription lines for the unintelligent to "vote" and we still do. They offer a prize of N25 million to its winner and some cash (plus maintenance fee/logistics for all contestants and support staff to the tune of about N100-150 million. Allow you to vote multiple times at N30/vote. The receive about 20 million votes (or more) and make a cool N400 million in profit.

Mind you, you still need to subscribe to their services to watch and vote. They target the jobless and the dunces. Because they know you're unintelligent enough to watch it, form alliances and even discuss it. Whoever wins, walks away without knowing you even exist.

Have you asked yourself, why don't they have such shows in Asia? Why was it stopped in Europe? Are you the only lazy one to come and watch jobless people sit around for three whole months? Cos if these people had a job... Even if it pays just N50,000 a month, you won't resign to go and compete in such tomfoolery.

Wake up young people and be productive... Big Brother Naija is just another way of telling you you're dumb .... And you're agreeing and nodding your head!

Since i join Nairaland,this is d most sensible and best. Advice ever.

Bless you for this bro. gringrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by makers360: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
I wish them know how outside be?
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by TinaAnita(f): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Efe has won already and biggie knows it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by domiquezdundee: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Efe has already won on behalf of #nobodyweynofittimakeam association of nigeria

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by karben(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=EricBloodAxe post=55233463]Wow...she no even regard Efe as competition...BBN really fall male housemates hands diz year...am done watching d scam show till d final day.[/]The winner of the Big brother Nigeria competition requires 11m votes.
Each votes costs N30.
11m votes X N30 = N330m.
Meanwhile, winner takes 25M + Toyota SUV(15M) = 40M

Big Brother Naija una do well.
Nigerian youths, now you can see why the majority are unemployed ?

Thank God Say Na Only Mouth I Dey Use Vote For Any Of My Favourite HM.
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by ngwababe(f): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...
-1vote = 30naira...
-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...
-And the winner goes home with 25Million...
-Voters stays at home with shi shi...
Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.
# PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now
Oya Everybody begin to pray.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by pharoah7(m): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Team TBoss..#Bossnation..The queen for the moola..Homely lady indeed
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by DLuciano: 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
smartty68:
My support goes to Efe as the only guy in the house now. E no easy for am to get to this final stage grin
a drunk? neva!
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by Pearly255(f): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Tboss has a tiny brain, Marvis ke!! When there are champions like Bisola and Efe.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by Moving4: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
OK.... U sat in a closet & u r talking about wat is happening outside d closet wen u barely see anything outside it...Hehehehe... Small pikin wey dey him mama back nor know how long d journey dey.... If u see 2nd know dat Big Brother doesn't want to disgrace u...

Or ur sister go deceive u wen she com visit?
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by dominique(f): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Correct bae, Debbie should win. Let's help her make it a reality. Pls text Vote Debie-Rise to 32052 or via wechat.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by GloriaNinja(f): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Team Tboss tho, Efe is Over-rated, I want either T boss or debie-rise to win. I even wonder why Marvis even made it to the final. Bisola the vampire is mostly Tboss' challenge tho, make the show come to an end make person hear word abeg.
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by Pearly255(f): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
pharoah7:
Team TBoss..#Bossnation..The queen for the moola..Homely lady indeed

Go Efe Go Biso

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
I naturally wouldn't comment on this but hell, I'm tired..I can't count the number of times that even some celebs have tried bringing Efe Or Bisola down while praising their favorite..
Adekunle Gold who hustled from pottery,to painting to music ,felt he could shade Efe because he felt Efe can't rap, who told you guys that he can't move to other better things?Some body play Adekunle his "ariwo ko ni music "song..
Uti that had an epic fail when he sang, still had the mouth to shade Efe..If Uti can be better,why does he think Efe can't?
And men are quick to say Women are their enemies..
Please,let us vote our favorites without bringing down the others..Harrysongz campaigned for Debbie Rise without shading any HM.
God bless Us all!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by pharoah7(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pearly255:

Go Efe Go Biso
Pick one
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by smartty68(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
DLuciano:
a drunk? neva!
Like you don't drinkundecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike Wins Bet9ja Arena Games Champion, Gets 2 Million Naira / "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years / 9 Epic Nigerian Movies We Can't Forget In A Hurry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.