Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss (32517 Views)

"Debbie-Rise's BBNaijaFinale Outfit & Sunlight Detergent Cover Lookalike" (Pics) / BBNaija: Marvis Leads Online Polls (Photo) / Bbnaija: Tboss, Debbie-rise, Bally And Marvis Nominated For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by ztanleechima(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2017
PUSH1:

You are a learner for making this comment
BRAIN LEVEL :EXPERT. Nonsense.
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by CellTabRepairs: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2017
ztanleechima:
You people among the 11million that voted in #BBNaija should be ready to vote Buhari out in 2019.
Thanks

Your head dey there jare. GEJ had about 12.xxxMillion votes o and Buhari 15 million. grin

Click My Name & View That Resource You Need To Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Quickly! Don't keep applying and waiting endlessly! Do something!
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Memphis357:
The sad truth....

I've often held that a few smart people will continue to make money especially in hard times. A few facts show I am right. How do I mean?

Multichoice/DSTV comes up with a bunch of crap/lowlifers bunched in a house for 90 days. Open subscription lines for the unintelligent to "vote" and we still do. They offer a prize of N25 million to its winner and some cash (plus maintenance fee/logistics for all contestants and support staff to the tune of about N100-150 million. Allow you to vote multiple times at N30/vote. The receive about 20 million votes (or more) and make a cool N400 million in profit.

Mind you, you still need to subscribe to their services to watch and vote. They target the jobless and the dunces. Because they know you're unintelligent enough to watch it, form alliances and even discuss it. Whoever wins, walks away without knowing you even exist.

Have you asked yourself, why don't they have such shows in Asia? Why was it stopped in Europe? Are you the only lazy one to come and watch jobless people sit around for three whole months? Cos if these people had a job... Even if it pays just N50,000 a month, you won't resign to go and compete in such tomfoolery.

Wake up young people and be productive... Big Brother Naija is just another way of telling you you're dumb .... And you're agreeing and nodding your head!
i honestly dont get your point. First ..do you really think you are better educated and more successful than those housemates you refer to as "low lifers". Have you read some of their profiles? oh and its the "unintelligent" that vote. hahaha...how unintelligent. I bet you pay over a thousand to go sit down and watch movies at a cinema made by someone else and will one day even star one of these "low lifers". You probably subscribe to DSTV and pay monthly for content developed by someone else which includes these "low lifers" . i could go on and on but my point is, its just entertainment dear. Its someones idea and someones hustle. If it interests you, vote, enjoy the show, laugh and move on. get back to your grind or whatever. Forget all these stereotypes we share on social media. Do what pleases you , BBA is not the issue. If you will succeed, you will succeed. BBA or not.
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by alaskido(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2017
I don't care about the ladies in the House. I know my EFE will win this Reality Show. The guy is just down to earth.
Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by ztanleechima(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2017
CellTabRepairs:

Your head dey there jare. GEJ had about 12.xxxMillion votes o and Buhari 15 million. grin

Click My Name & View That Resource You Need To Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Quickly! Don't keep applying and waiting endlessly! Do something!

hmmm.

Re: BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Memphis357:
The sad truth....

I've often held that a few smart people will continue to make money especially in hard times. A few facts show I am right. How do I mean?

Multichoice/DSTV comes up with a bunch of crap/lowlifers bunched in a house for 90 days. Open subscription lines for the unintelligent to "vote" and we still do. They offer a prize of N25 million to its winner and some cash (plus maintenance fee/logistics for all contestants and support staff to the tune of about N100-150 million. Allow you to vote multiple times at N30/vote. The receive about 20 million votes (or more) and make a cool N400 million in profit.

Mind you, you still need to subscribe to their services to watch and vote. They target the jobless and the dunces. Because they know you're unintelligent enough to watch it, form alliances and even discuss it. Whoever wins, walks away without knowing you even exist.

Have you asked yourself, why don't they have such shows in Asia? Why was it stopped in Europe? Are you the only lazy one to come and watch jobless people sit around for three whole months? Cos if these people had a job... Even if it pays just N50,000 a month, you won't resign to go and compete in such tomfoolery.

Wake up young people and be productive... Big Brother Naija is just another way of telling you you're dumb .... And you're agreeing and nodding your head!

More MB to your phone on this one.

I ask myself what pleasure one could possibly gain watching these people. It boggles the mind. Seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mike Wins Bet9ja Arena Games Champion, Gets 2 Million Naira / "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years / 9 Epic Nigerian Movies We Can't Forget In A Hurry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.