Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ntel Acknowledges A Nairalander, As They Countdown To 1st Year Anniversary - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Acknowledges A Nairalander, As They Countdown To 1st Year Anniversary (665 Views)

Ntel Network Thread / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / Itel Celebrates 10th Year Anniversary With The Launch Of Dual Selfie Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntel Acknowledges A Nairalander, As They Countdown To 1st Year Anniversary by davodyguy: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
Just got an email from Ntel now as they countdown to their 1st anniversary.

See the quote below.

In few days, ntel will celebrate the first anniversary of its commercial launch on 08 04 2016. It will also mark 365 days of our Data Test Drive which allowed data hungry subscribers as well as heavy data users to test our network’s capabilities.

On November 6, 2016, Stanley08, a nairaland user, wrote that he downloaded “Call of Duty Infinite Warfare” with a file size of 43GB in just over 4 hours.

Nairaland is fast becoming a 'source'

1 Like

Re: Ntel Acknowledges A Nairalander, As They Countdown To 1st Year Anniversary by davodyguy: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
I hope someone can dig up the exact 2016 post by Stanley.

Stanley, you better send your CV to Ntel asap grin
Re: Ntel Acknowledges A Nairalander, As They Countdown To 1st Year Anniversary by Whizpeter(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2017
I doubt the credibility of that Ntel report ooo...

Go through the guy's posts of that day here...

https://www.nairaland.com/stanley08/posts/3

He didn't explictly state that he downloaded the call of Duty!

Cc Stanley08
Re: Ntel Acknowledges A Nairalander, As They Countdown To 1st Year Anniversary by davodyguy: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Whizpeter:
I doubt the credibility of that Ntel report ooo...

Go through the guy's posts of that day here...

https://www.nairaland.com/stanley08/posts/3

He didn't explictly state that he downloaded the call of Duty!

Cc Stanley08

Lol.

Naija people
Re: Ntel Acknowledges A Nairalander, As They Countdown To 1st Year Anniversary by davodyguy: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Here's the referenced post

Stanley08:
I think you mistook excitement for bragging. Because i was pretty much excited/surprised i was able to complete 40GB in just over 4hrs. Averaging 10GB/hr give or take. Compared to spectranet that took me 'weeks' to download the same 40GB.

@4llerbuntu abeg who 'bragging' about fast internet epp?
Re: Ntel Acknowledges A Nairalander, As They Countdown To 1st Year Anniversary by LAFO: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ntel?

Before they came, we thought they'd give MTN and Etsalat a good chase...

Not knowing they'd line up behind ni.

Welldone sha
Re: Ntel Acknowledges A Nairalander, As They Countdown To 1st Year Anniversary by Mandesz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
mayb by 2027 ntel will b in Ilorin. by that tym Ilorin must av bin rescued from saraki n family. enle fa..
Re: Ntel Acknowledges A Nairalander, As They Countdown To 1st Year Anniversary by Whizpeter(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
davodyguy:
Here's the referenced post

That's November 8th not 6th and he didn't say he used the 40gb to download 'Call of Duty' undecided
Re: Ntel Acknowledges A Nairalander, As They Countdown To 1st Year Anniversary by directonpc(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
If he didn't state call of duty anywhere then lest probe him and ntel
Re: Ntel Acknowledges A Nairalander, As They Countdown To 1st Year Anniversary by Stanley08(m): 4:56am On Apr 09, 2017
davodyguy:
I hope someone can dig up the exact 2016 post by Stanley.

Stanley, you better send your CV to Ntel asap grin

Lol! I dey tell you oh!

Btw! I have sent them a tweet that they should reward me. LOL.

You guys should retweet it until they do something

Here you go - https://twitter.com/StanKayCee/status/850918613376802816?s=07

@Seun sef gats roger me. How una see am nah? Lol.

(1) (Reply)

A “master Fingerprint” That Can Unlock Any Smartphone / Can I Use Gionee M5 Mini Battery On Gionee P5 Mini? / Weekend Poll: Whatsapp Vs Telegram Which Is The Best.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.