Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nigerians Hated Tboss Because Of Her Light Skin- Tboss' Younger Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Hated Tboss Because Of Her Light Skin- Tboss' Younger Sister (1305 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) / Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos / Tboss Younger Sister Wendy Gets Engaged To Dameon, Her Babydaddy And Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Hated Tboss Because Of Her Light Skin- Tboss' Younger Sister by datswasup(f): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/04/nigerians-hate-tboss-because-she-is.html?m=0

- Growing up we faced a lot of challenges but the major challenge we faced was "Acceptance". Having a different skin color and hair texture made us stand out and we never felt like we truly belonged. Apart from a few good friends we never belonged to any cliques or groups like other people. Growing up in Nigeria people saw us as white and we never really blended in, so we were relieved to travel to Romania for our university education, just to get there and be called blacks. In Romania we got to find out the true definition of racism. Some Nigerians might not flow with you cos you don't have same skin color as them but they won't resort to violence but in Romania a "few people" could be real extremists. So once again acceptance was a problem cos people look at your skin color and think of you differently. For TBoss all that has come to an end now, after 11 weeks in the #bigbrothernaija2017 house people have actually begun to see TBoss as a real human, with real feelings and emotions, she gets happy, sad, angry, depressed, heartbroken and excited like every other human being, she plays, she eats, she drinks, she sleeps and has aspirations and goals like everyone else and for the first time the world has accepted her and stood by her side and fought for her. For this we can never stop saying thank you!!!

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians Hated Tboss Because Of Her Light Skin- Tboss' Younger Sister by Buharimustgo: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
I dislike her because she is fake,I hate fake girls,it doesn't cost anything to be real and yourself
Re: Nigerians Hated Tboss Because Of Her Light Skin- Tboss' Younger Sister by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2017
Most of those that like her like her because she's fair skinned undecided grin

They suffer from inferiority complex.

When I first watched the show, I saw a pretty woman named Tboss and developed a liking for her.
● I then noticed she takes things too serious and personal
●She keeps forming "reserved babe" meanwhile that's not the purpose of the show
●She loves smelling almost everything grin cheesy
(I'm serious, from food to clothes )
●She has a lot of piercings (which personally I don't like)
●I don't like her excessive baring of boobs grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hated Tboss Because Of Her Light Skin- Tboss' Younger Sister by Luizkid(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
i came here to bash her, but the topic was different from wat she actually said, Na reaaal wahh!
Re: Nigerians Hated Tboss Because Of Her Light Skin- Tboss' Younger Sister by EricBloodAxe: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nah not true...if they hate her, it's because she pretends alot, is boring and has some bit of badluck to go around.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hated Tboss Because Of Her Light Skin- Tboss' Younger Sister by stanway(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
na she hayte herself anyways #TEAMEFE25M

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hated Tboss Because Of Her Light Skin- Tboss' Younger Sister by datswasup(f): 6:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi
Re: Nigerians Hated Tboss Because Of Her Light Skin- Tboss' Younger Sister by tribalistseun: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2017
Buharimustgo:
I dislike her because she is fake,I hate fake girls,it doesn't cost anything to be real and yourself
in your own ignorant way, please define real.
Re: Nigerians Hated Tboss Because Of Her Light Skin- Tboss' Younger Sister by tribalistseun: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2017
Some idiotss say she's not real, meanwhile she hasn't suck any peniss on TV, she doesn't get drunk like some dullard. She doesn't gossip yet they say she's not real. Abeg define real.
Re: Nigerians Hated Tboss Because Of Her Light Skin- Tboss' Younger Sister by emmaboy33(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2017
tribalistseun:
Some idiotss say she's not real, meanwhile she hasn't suck any peniss on TV, she doesn't get drunk like some dullard. She doesn't gossip yet they say she's not real. Abeg define real.
I guess you don't watch the show, TBoss and Debie-Rise gossip a lot. They spent over an hour gossiping last week.

(1) (Reply)

Young Billionaire Died And Was Buried With Bundles Of Cash (photos) / Arsene Wenger Attends Daughter's Graduation At Cambridge University (photos) / See What RMD Wrote About His Son On His 16th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.