Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike (19794 Views)

Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike In Lagos / DSS Arrest Tanker Drivers For Embarking On Strike In Kano / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Suspend Petroleum Products Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 04, 2017
Senipapa:
When wishing people death, know that your own life is not guaranteed and you may even die before them.
go to hell and die,pig.
Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by plainol(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2017
d failure of this govt is legendary

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Splashme: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2017
Jokerman:
Buhari is a failure...

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2017
Buhari is nig's WORST BLUNDER!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by sekem: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2017
profhezekiah:
We are all responsible for our problem,Mr Peter Obi said the problem is nt d driver but the engine,we support saraki,tinubu,amaechi,fashola,ambode,buhari,other governors and political officers corruption,stealing,bigotry,self centeredness,sabotage,cluelessness and slavery,we follow them blindly,they are using us to fight ourselves, we av refineries which are nt functioning,nothing is working and we fold our arms hailing people convicted of crime even outside the country,sentiment,hypocrisy and bias has eaten deep into our flesh,let say no to corruption,bigot,stealing etc.

Exactly!!!

Don't mind all these wasted youths all over the place who are so myopic that they cannot see how they are contributing to their demise

Instead of holding government officials accountable, they are busy fighting over themselves with tribalism, religious bigotry and sentimentalism

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by captain2020(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Worse things happening in Buhari government everyday. NIGERIA needs God now than ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Temptee101(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2017
MrKorky:

That's 15 Million plus people you are seeking death for, may God have Mercy on your soul Cos You Don't Know What You Are Doing.
And how many deaths and penury have these f00lish 15M+ caused for over 160M. I wish them more than death
Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by galaxy2020(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2017
This govt is a fraud, they steal our money in the Banks when we make withdrawals and transfers , they told us they have removed subsidy but prices are going up. A good example of a failing state . I will right my mistake come 2019

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Senipapa(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2017
Otenestbestyaho:
go to hell and die,pig.
Hurts to know you too can't escape death bah? in my previous comment I hesitated to call you a sociopath, now I think you are more of a psychopath, and what you will get will be worse than death, cos you will suffer extreme pain from domestic violence and as a female I pray barrenness befall you coz you have nothing good to teach your kids, and if you do have kids already they will grow to hate, detest and watch you die slowly . MOFO
Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Senipapa(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2017
MrKorky:

That's 15 Million plus people you are seeking death for, may God have Mercy on your soul Cos You Don't Know What You Are Doing.
Don't mind the fool
Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by stieyven(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Otenestbestyaho:
I wish all of you that brought this govt upon us death. May death finds you people quickly, as for buhari,he has few uses and a date with the truth.
love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in Heaven. Matthew 5:44
Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by tonio2wo: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jokerman:
Buhari is a failure...

Simple!
Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by ogundeleai(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
This story was just pure imagination and another sensation journalism prevalent in Nigeria... It was carried by vanguard and conclusively, it was to send panicking accross the land
Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by profhezekiah: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
buchilino:

I THINK UR ONE OF D FEW DAT MADE SENSE ON DIS THREAD.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Fulani Herdsmen Must Be Allowed To Live Anywhere – Senator Uzodinma / Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike / President Buhari Approves Appointments Of Sovereign Wealth Agency Board Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.