Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike (19790 Views)

Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike In Lagos / DSS Arrest Tanker Drivers For Embarking On Strike In Kano / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Tanker Drivers Suspend Petroleum Products Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by ITbomb(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2017
They can increase as they like and nothing would happen.
If it was during Jonathan time, by now NLC would start mobilizing, occupynigeria would be hiring musicians.
I don tire since

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by SalamRushdie: 8:38am On Apr 04, 2017
Anybody that supports Buhari after this Hike will die a painful death

8 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by chiboyo(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2017
Jonathan, we miss you!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Kingspin(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2017
Dying in silence country.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by MrKorky(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Otenestbestyaho:
I wish all of you that brought this govt upon us death. May death finds you people quickly, as for buhari,he has few uses and a date with the truth.

That's 15 Million plus people you are seeking death for, may God have Mercy on your soul Cos You Don't Know What You Are Doing.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by anytexy: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2017
Is ok. As long as it is under Zombi Messiah. Sai Baba!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Priest69(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2017
Relocating to Cameroon

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by IYANGBALI: 8:41am On Apr 04, 2017
Nigeria too dey follow call herself a country mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

4 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2017
grin cheesy
Fuel price hike= food items price hike = Increased costs 9f living.

NOTHING EVER GETS CHEAPER IN THIS CURSED COUNTRY

4 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by ITbomb(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2017
MrKorky:

That's 15 Million plus people you are seeking death for, may God have Mercy on your soul Cos You Don't Know What You Are Doing.
If only it can prevent this kind of monumental mistake from happening again, I think 15m would be a small sacrifice to save more than 150m

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Adebowale89(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2017
I wonder what else to use again after failure for a giant so called country that doesn't have its own functioning refinery

this absurd and backwardness. how can oil producing country wouldn't have at least three functioning refineries

Nigeria as a country is dead alive. whr is our voice Nigerians. don't let party separation split our voice into pieces

we owned this country together with these politicians, let's stop them from holding us on Ransome

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Nackzy: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2017
The worse thing is..that..the so called buhari supporters are not seeing anything wrong in what is going on Nigeria....

the Devil which is Satan has a better conscience than Buhari.. Supporters.....

i have never supported Pdp....all of u where ever u people are that contributed in one way or the other for buhari to become the president will never know peace in dis life...

5 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by buchilino(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2017
profhezekiah:
We are all responsible for our problem,Mr Peter Obi said the problem is nt d driver but the engine,we support saraki,tinubu,amaechi,fashola,ambode,buhari,other governors and political officers corruption,stealing,bigotry,self centeredness,sabotage,cluelessness and slavery,we follow them blindly,they are using us to fight ourselves, we av refineries which are nt functioning,nothing is working and we fold our arms hailing people convicted of crime even outside the country,sentiment,hypocrisy and bias has eaten deep into our flesh,let say no to corruption,bigot,stealing etc.

I THINK UR ONE OF D FEW DAT MADE SENSE ON DIS THREAD.

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Nbote(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2017
Tazdroid:
It is a terrible and sad situation we find ourselves in. A nation which boasts of "annual strike or protest" is a truly troubled nation.

Some of the policies churned out by the govt have yielded nothing but more wailing and suffering. But like you said and I rephrase, the leaders are the worst thing to ever happen to dis country.

*waiting for DSS to knock on my door *

Lol... U'll b surprised at the discoveries dey'll com up with at ur place...

3 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2017
....yet those aboki will say bubu is working

5 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by SuperStriker: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2017
ITbomb:
They can increase as they like and nothing would happen.
If it was during Jonathan time, by now NLC would start mobilizing, occupynigeria would be hiring musicians.
I don tire since

The hypocrisy in this country is alarming.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by ozoemenaca: 8:52am On Apr 04, 2017
Can some one tell me a segment of governance that this government has performed well ? None but still the Zombies and their allies are begging Buhari to please contest for 2019 presidential election.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Progressive01(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2017
SuperStriker:
omenka, progressive01!!!

To imagine that on top of all this troubles, the useless customs man Ali wants his men to start flagging down vehicles and harassing Nigerians for what is no fault of theirs at all is really surprising.
So make i do wetin na? cheesy

Pele bros. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by tutudesz: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2017
I hope NLC will go on strike this time around and not play politics like the last time.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by SuperStriker: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2017
Progressive01:
So make i do wetin na? cheesy

Pele bros. cheesy

When will you hire musicians to occupy Nigeria?

So all the noise about subsidy removal by this government did not solve the problem?

CBN has been splashing dollars everywhere for about a month now and we were told subsidy has been removed so what exactly is happening under this government?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by SuperStriker: 8:55am On Apr 04, 2017
tutudesz:
I hope NLC will go on strike this time around and not play politics like the last time.

They are all hypocrites.

NLC will only go on strike if it was Jonathan, so long as it is their sai baba, they will look the other way.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by ajepako(f): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Nigeria too dey follow call herself a country mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

That time wey you dey sai baba, you dey New York in ' Canada' then shebi?

You sef come dey complain....DSS dey soak your garri inside kerosene..

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by IYANGBALI: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2017
ajepako:

That time wey you dey sai baba, you dey New York in ' Canada' then shebi?

You sef come dey complain....DSS dey soak your garri inside kerosene..

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

i am a Canadian citizen New York to be precised

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by tutudesz: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2017
SuperStriker:

They are all hypocrites.

NLC will only go on strike if it was Jonathan, so long as it is their sai baba, they will look the other way.
because they gave this foolish people the mind to wake and increase price when they feel like. Dollar is going down

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Ngokafor(f): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2017
Jokerman:
Buhari is a failure...

...Simple.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by arantess: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2017
MrAU:

I have been buying Fuel for 150 naira like 2 months ago

Oya to the next news abeg
Suffering and smiling

4 Likes

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by adeoba2008(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2017
This one weaken me abeg....
Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2017
MrKorky:

mumu and idiot like you. I pity you and your family more.may death finds you soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by jeftalene(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2017
Really

Meanwhile in other news;
Prices of building materials is now on the decline so make effort to start or resume work on your site

See latest prices of building materials in Nigeria and consult a professional on www.engineerosaz..com for free.

Success on your project!

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike by Senipapa(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2017
Otenestbestyaho:
I wish all of you that brought this govt upon us death. May death finds you people quickly, as for buhari,he has few uses and a date with the truth.
When wishing people death, know that your own life is not guaranteed and you may even die before them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUOYE: Another Eye Witness Her Experience / Religious Intolerance: Nigerians Must Learn This Solution From Osun By Adeola / Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.