Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

#bbnaija: You All Need To See This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: You All Need To See This (883 Views)

We All Need To Help This Girl / Sex Terms You All Need To Know / We All Need Somebody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: You All Need To See This by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2017

-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...

-1vote = 30naira...

-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...

-And the winner goes home with 25Million...

-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.

#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now

Oya Everybody begin to pray.
Re: #bbnaija: You All Need To See This by phensbassey: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
dem force you watch? or vote? na by force?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: You All Need To See This by profhezekiah: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
This guy na real genius, the Bible says because they refuse to retain the knowledge of God in them,He gave them to reprobate mind and dey do what is not convenient
Re: #bbnaija: You All Need To See This by ikp120(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ignorant folks spreading ignorance! sad sad

If I call you olodo now they go talk say I don insult you. angry angry angry

A simple Google search would have shown you that 30 Naira is shared between the BBN and the service provider. Hence BBN doesn't take the whole 30 Naira per SMS.

#Ignorance
Re: #bbnaija: You All Need To See This by Obdk: 6:48pm On May 04, 2017
Freiden:

-Big Brother Naija records 11Million votes...

-1vote = 30naira...

-11,000,000 X 30 = N330,000,000 Million...

-And the winner goes home with 25Million...

-Voters stays at home with shi shi...

Some people gathered 14 persons kept them in one house in SA, and some other people in Nigeria are buying fuel with their money to watch them and still vote with their money.

#PrayerPoint
My father, Anywhere they have tied our sense, on top of coconut tree or inside lagoon, I release it by fire now

Oya Everybody begin to pray.

Via ur dp. E be like say u dey rub d ash for lips
Re: #bbnaija: You All Need To See This by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 04, 2017
Obdk:

Via ur dp. E be like say u dey rub d ash for lips

so what?

(1) (Reply)

Who I Be? / Can Men Actually Live Without Cheating??????? / Men Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.