Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. (6340 Views)

Man "Cured" Of HIV By Pastor Alph Lakau, Dies After Failing To Take His Drugs / If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by otemanuduno: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2017
Wilgrea7:

comments like this make me angry... majority of people in the world are Christians so they will manipulate the world in favour of Christians?? how can you even think such a thing?? do you know what science is?... a field based on facts... history deals with facts... without religious sentiments.... if majority of the people in the world are Christians then don't use any scientific product ever... because its people like Isaac Newton who made groundbreaking inventions... your mindset is no different from that of the RCC when they were killing anybody who had anything contrary to their dogma.. or the modern day Christian dogma that thinks the devil is doing all he can go get them to take a dumb chip.. its annoying for you to even think like that... you have no right to make reference to science since majority are Christians... the problem with your mindset is that it is so centered around Christianity that you've ignored all other things.. you doubt certified theologians and historians with solid proof... proof from science... you rather doubt them and look at your doctrine... you're no different from the RCC during the Inquisitions...
How many times have I told you that Isaac Newton had no choice in his days than to follow the trending religion, else he would be rejected or killed by the Christians. Did he ever make a reference to Yahweh concerning his discoveries? I have told you and others before that the use of the brain by anyone, religious people or not, will bring discovery. So stop speaking trash. You see me attacking Christianity more than others. That's because it is the evil we have staring out our face in our own country. If I had been born in India and if Hinduism is causing more harms there, I will speak against it also. Xtianity and not Hinduism is the eyesore and evil pus here, so I am born to deal with it. However, if you read the doctufos from front to back, you will see that the content talking about satan(yahweh) is less than 5%. I am only opening threads on NL here based on the 5% content of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

Wilgrea7:
so every website both HISTORIC and SCIENTIFIC.. that denies your claims have been adulterated by Christians?? are you even listening to yourself?? so even Wikipedia is used to spread Christianity... yet they have knowledge of other religions... enough knowledge to convert someone... also... there are no “scrolls of old".... writing started around 3500BC
link: Wikipedia,history of writing
all you do is reject information contrary to your literature... i even showed you historic evidence that the people of the neantherdal didn't have religion and if they did, it wasn't associated with anything abrahamic.. that it was associated with animals... but you rejected cold hard evidence... now i mean no offence or insult... but now among two of us.. who's really using his “brain"... no offence intended
I didn't say every website. Why are you telling a Christian lie like this? I said majority of the websites are owned by Xtian apologetics. You are so ignorant about the origin of the world. You don't even know that the name Abraham was derived from the character Brahma and the name Sarah comes from Saraswati of both Hindian god and goddess. They all existed in the neanderthal period. I have told you before that majority of the things we use now have their origins from the periods of the neanderthals and from the big bang.
The sun is a product of God the Universe and since the neanderthals it has been there. The stars up are only beaming the things of the past(neanderthals), all our fossil fuels are from the neanderthal period as well as our coals and many other things. Many mountains today we're formed during the neanderthal period, but you want to deny religion alone? Sorry, we are all connected to the energies of the past, whether you like it or not.

Wilgrea7:
angry angry .... listen to yourself... just for one second... i beg you in the name of God.... just listen to yourself... oyedepo... adeboye... Suleiman.. tb Joshua.... good lord of mercy!!! otem... i mean no insults... and I'm not joking about this.. this isn't funny anymore... if you really believe all this... then please go to a hospital for medical checkup... I'm not saying this as a joke nor do i mean to insult you.. how can you say the likes of adeboye have research websites that even precedes their own existence?? i don't follow clergy and i don't like defending them... but you are 10000% wrong..
The ignorant people also think themselves wise... that's the case with you cheesy grin Do you know what is called content editing and modification? Go to the websites of Nostradamus fans and you will see how they edit and modify the content of their websites time after time to fit as if Nosteadamus predicted our current happenings. You are so ignorant that you believe a website because probably it has been there before the birth of kumuyi, oyedepo and adeboye which I even doubt. Anyway, magics like this can be done with content editing and modification, so it's not surprising. FYI, many of the so-called TN Joshua's online prophecies today are done with website content editing and modification. cool

[quote author = Wilgrea7]
i don't mean to sound rude to anyone... but Eusebius was a nobody... how can you possibly reject facts in front of your own eyes.. I'll agree he had a link with Constantine and giving credit to the RCC... but it doesn't go further than that... how can you reject evidence in your very face??[/quote] Nature don't choose popular people as scribes. Who knows Otem, nobody? Just few people knows me today, but when the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH will be out in full next year, many people will be angrily looking for me while some will be happily looking for me. NO SCRIBE IS A SOMEBODY TO HIS CONTEMPORARIES. Facts? Christian-influenced far*ts? Kikiki grin

Wilgrea7:
firstly... the Jews don't believe in reincarnation... secondly.. according to your doctrine he should've gone to the valley of correction.. so his reincarnate just happened to do exactly everything the previous david did and the conditions happened to be the same right?? do you know how you sound right now??
Must Yacob(the deceiver) believe in reincarnation before we accept it as the reality? See Fallacy of a Jewish enthusiast cheesy
So you mean if you don't believe in reincarnation, you can never be reincarnated? Meaning that if Atheists don't believe in afterlife, they won't exist again after death? I'm rolling on the floor laffing my a-ss out right now grin grin grin grin grin
AS for daoud doing exactly what David sapiens did, where did you hear that from? David Sapien was a king who wrote about his higher self(Daoud) in an adulterated manner. So it isn't as if the biblical David did exactly what is written in the Bible. He happened to write himself so, using the information he got from his higher self Daoud.

[quote author =Wilgrea7]
your swearing doesn't move me anymore... you've lied and sweared so many times that I'm sure swearing to you is just a thing you do for fun... i dunno if you ever heard of spiritualists talking about dark entities that can create dreams for people.. if you're not strong enough or if your vibration is weak.. they can manipulate you and make you see things... many spiritualists talk about it... go look it up[/quote] Kikiki... now you're talking into spirituality for the first time in your life. I enjoy that kind manipulation o. I pray for more such kind manipulation that cured me from all my ailments and gave me wisdom. This is a kind of manipulation Solmani must have enjoyed too. This kind manipulation dey sweet belly o. Manipulation that converted me from a sheep(stup*id) to a human(thinker). Manipulation that after it happened my income was increased by more than 100%. Manipulation that transformed my nightmares to lucid dreaming; connects me to Atum and makes me see yahweh and some other bad gods in their spiritual prison.

MAY THOSE MANIPULATORS CONTINUE TO MANIPULATE ME IN OTEM'S NAME I PRAY.

Wilgrea7:
who put it there?? you feel everything is put up by Christians to favour Christianity... that mindset is proof that you don't even do research at all.. its a very dangerous mindset.. if you want to keep to your “experience"... then don't use science as a reference point because it is not in your favour...

Painment cheesy

[quote author =Wilgrea7]
from this definition you seem to be the ignorant one

I've had dreams of rapture... today i don't believe in it... its not bad to have a revelation... but when your revelation starts saying things contrary to history, fact etc etc... then you know the person behind the revelation is trying to make a fool out of you... I've had a “revelation" that my parents were trying to kill me... i would've been an idiot to believe such poo.. there are false revelations... so its better you know which is true... when your revelation tells you that all information is being adultrated and formed by Christians... then the giver of that revelation is trying to make a fool out of you.. if you think this world rotates around Christianity... then you must be joking... i still look back and wonder how the hell i fell for this doctrine... like i said before... KNOWLEDGE IS POWER...[/quote] let's watch how it pans out. It's not by mouth zerubabel, it's not by muscle... (2x) zerubabel, it's not by mouth, zerubabel, it's not by mouth grin

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Wilgrea7(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2017
otemanuduno:
How many times have I told you that Isaac Newton had no choice in his days than to follow the trending religion, else he would be rejected or killed by the Christians. Did he ever make a reference to Yahweh concerning his discoveries? I have told you and others before that the use of the brain by anyone, religious people or not, will bring discovery. So stop speaking trash.
so now you'll tell Isaac newton what be believed... very soon you'll say i remained a Christian because i didn't want my parents to disown me

You see me attacking Christianity more than others. That's because it is the evil we have staring out our face in our own country. If I had been born in India and if Hinduism is causing more harms there, I will speak against it also. Xtianity and not Hinduism is the eyesore and evil pus here, so I am born to deal with it. However, if you read the doctufos from front to back, you will see that the content talking about satan(yahweh) is less than 5%. I am only opening threads on NL here based on the 5% content of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
then you're no otem... you're just someone with a beef with Christianity... even in Nigeria... the muslim population is more... so again... you are wrong

I didn't say every website. Why are you telling a Christian lie like this? I said majority of the websites are owned by Xtian apologetics. You are so ignorant about the origin of the world.
yeah right... majority... please get your revelations well.. any website that disagrees with your literature is automatically owned by a Christian apologist... where's the logic in that?

You don't even know that the name Abraham was derived from the character Brahma and the name Sarah comes from Saraswati of both Hindian god and goddess. They all existed in the neanderthal period. I have told you before that majority of the things we use now have their origins from the periods of the neanderthals and from the big bang.
you keep pulling from your doctrine... go to Wikipedia... stop this ignorance please... I've told you what happened during the neantherdals... stop this ignorance.. m Wikipedia is there... historical websites are there... you can keep deceiving yourself that those websites are owned by apologists
The sun is a product of God the Universe and since the neanderthals it has been there. The stars up are only beaming the things of the past(neanderthals), all our fossil fuels are from the neanderthal period as well as our coals and many other things. Many mountains today we're formed during the neanderthal period, but you want to deny religion alone? Sorry, we are all connected to the energies of the past, whether you like it or not.

no offence but what's your point??... we are connected to the past i agree... but you have no right to dictate the past... it has already happened.. i can form a story about what happened in the neantherdal like the one you formed... if it doesn't correlate with history, it remains what it is... mere wishful thinking

The ignorant people also think themselves wise... that's the case with you cheesy grin Do you know what is called content editing and modification? Go to the websites of Nostradamus fans and you will see how they edit and modify the content of their websites time after time to fit as if Nosteadamus predicted our current happenings. You are so ignorant that you believe a website because probably it has been there before the birth of kumuyi, oyedepo and adeboye which I even doubt. Anyway, magics like this can be done with content editing and modification, so it's not surprising. FYI, many of the so-called TN Joshua's online prophecies today are done with website content editing and modification. cool
ok... so all or almost all the websites are now being edited right?? listen to yourself brother.. the Christians are there believing the illuminati are out to get them and you are here believing the Christians are out to bend info to their favour... so who's the real bad guy? things can be edited... and people would notice... your claim that things are being edited is absurd... especially on the scale you paint it to be... the Pentecostal pastors of Nigeria couldn't do jack... if stuffs were edited.. people would notice... when people checked Suleiman's name on the website concerning that Daniella Stephanie saga... when the name was removed peoole noticed... please stop this wishful thinking... its embarrassing

Nature don't choose popular people as scribes. Who knows Otem, nobody? Just few people knows me today, but when the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH will be out in full next year, many people will be angrily looking for me while some will be happily looking for me. NO SCRIBE IS A SOMEBODY TO HIS CONTEMPORARIES. Facts? Christian-influenced far*ts? Kikiki grin
theologians and historians would throw your doctrine in the trash quicker than you could say jack Robinson... that's even if your doctrine does jack...that's my thummim to you ....compare the population of nigeria to that of nairaland... you don't have quite an audience... even here on nairaland.. people still dismiss your doctrine.. even intelligent atheists know what it really is...

Must Yacob(the deceiver) believe in reincarnation before we accept it as the reality? See Fallacy of a Jewish enthusiast cheesy
So you mean if you don't believe in reincarnation, you can never be reincarnated? Meaning that if Atheists don't believe in afterlife, they won't exist again after death? I'm rolling on the floor laffing my a-ss out right now grin grin grin grin grin
ok... but on the contrary... you have no proof of David's existence during the neantherdals apart frok your literature which even i could make up... so.....

AS for daoud doing exactly what David sapiens did, where did you hear that from? David Sapien was a king who wrote about his higher self(Daoud) in an adulterated manner. So it isn't as if the biblical David did exactly what is written in the Bible. He happened to write himself so, using the information he got from his higher self Daoud.
i can't tell you how dumb you sounded saying this... David who wrote to the Judeochristian God now wrote to his higher self because you want it so?? sorry... keep dreaming

Kikiki... now you're talking into spirituality for the first time in your life. I enjoy that kind manipulation o. I pray for more such kind manipulation that cured me from all my ailments and gave me wisdom. This is a kind of manipulation Solmani must have enjoyed too. This kind manipulation dey sweet belly o. Manipulation that converted me from a sheep(stup*id) to a human(thinker). Manipulation that after it happened my income was increased by more than 100%. Manipulation that transformed my nightmares to lucid dreaming; connects me to Atum and makes me see yahweh and some other bad gods in their spiritual prison.

MAY THOSE MANIPULATORS CONTINUE TO MANIPULATE ME IN OTEM'S NAME I PRAY.

Painment cheesy
its obvious you're running out of rebuttals... you've not refuted anything since... you're still pulling baseless things out of your literature with no theological or historic backing and refusing to research on any of them while consoling yourself that mere Pentecostal pastors are behind editing of information that no one noticed... you need help... i don't claim to be all knowing... but since i started doing research... I've learnt a lot... even for someone like me who has dropped Christian dogmatism to tell you that you're wrong... then you should know you're really bad at this... knowledge really is power.. anyone irrespective of their beliefs, that does research will see that your doctrine is empty literature.. your doctrine can only capture the minds of people devoid of knowledge... below is a quote by isaac Newton.... I'm sure the Christians held a knife to his throat and made him say this.. also... all other Christian inventors were threatened... .. below is the quote

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by otemanuduno: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Wilgrea7:

so now you'll tell Isaac newton what be believed... very soon you'll say i remained a Christian because i didn't want my parents to disown me

then you're no otem... you're just someone with a beef with Christianity... even in Nigeria... the muslim population is more... so again... you are wrong

yeah right... majority... please get your revelations well.. any website that disagrees with your literature is automatically owned by a Christian apologist... where's the logic in that?

you keep pulling from your doctrine... go to Wikipedia... stop this ignorance please... I've told you what happened during the neantherdals... stop this ignorance.. m Wikipedia is there... historical websites are there... you can keep deceiving yourself that those websites are owned by apologists

no offence but what's your point??... we are connected to the past i agree... but you have no right to dictate the past... it has already happened.. i can form a story about what happened in the neantherdal like the one you formed... if it doesn't correlate with history, it remains what it is... mere wishful thinking

ok... so all or almost all the websites are now being edited right?? listen to yourself brother.. the Christians are there believing the illuminati are out to get them and you are here believing the Christians are out to bend info to their favour... so who's the real bad guy? things can be edited... and people would notice... your claim that things are being edited is absurd... especially on the scale you paint it to be... the Pentecostal pastors of Nigeria couldn't do jack... if stuffs were edited.. people would notice... when people checked Suleiman's name on the website concerning that Daniella Stephanie saga... when the name was removed peoole noticed... please stop this wishful thinking... its embarrassing

theologians and historians would throw your doctrine in the trash quicker than you could say jack Robinson... that's even if your doctrine does jack...that's my thummim to you ....compare the population of nigeria to that of nairaland... you don't have quite an audience... even here on nairaland.. people still dismiss your doctrine.. even intelligent atheists know what it really is...

ok... but on the contrary... you have no proof of David's existence during the neantherdals apart frok your literature which even i could make up... so.....

i can't tell you how dumb you sounded saying this... David who wrote to the Judeochristian God now wrote to his higher self because you want it so?? sorry... keep dreaming

its obvious you're running out of rebuttals... you've not refuted anything since... you're still pulling baseless things out of your literature with no theological or historic backing and refusing to research on any of them while consoling yourself that mere Pentecostal pastors are behind editing of information that no one noticed... you need help... i don't claim to be all knowing... but since i started doing research... I've learnt a lot... even for someone like me who has dropped Christian dogmatism to tell you that you're wrong... then you should know you're really bad at this... knowledge really is power.. anyone irrespective of their beliefs, that does research will see that your doctrine is empty literature.. your doctrine can only capture the minds of people devoid of knowledge... below is a quote by isaac Newton.... I'm sure the Christians held a knife to his throat and made him say this.. also... all other Christian inventors were threatened... .. below is the quote

Lemme give u an answer in summary... YOUR REALITY IS DIFFERENT FROM MINE AND EVEVRYBODY ELSE'S OWN. AS OUR FINGERPRINTS ARE DIFFERENT, SO ARE OUR EXPERIENCES IN LIFE DIFFERENT.
Just watch me do what NATURE has sent me to the world to do while I watch you too. I have hundreds of the DOCTUFOS PAGES to write down, but this delay tactics is really eating deep into my time. DEC 2018 is the release date of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, after then we can resume our arguments in full. Thanks for your time. Your arguments will also be documented in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for the people of the future to make references to.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Wilgrea7(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2017
otemanuduno:

Lemme give u an answer in summary... YOUR REALITY IS DIFFERENT FROM MINE AND EVEVRYBODY ELSE'S OWN. AS OUR FINGERPRINTS ARE DIFFERENT, SO ARE OUR EXPERIENCES IN LIFE DIFFERENT.
Just watch me do what NATURE has sent me to the world to do while I watch you too. I have hundreds of the DOCTUFOS PAGES to write down, but this delay tactics is really eating deep into my time. DEC 2018 is the release date of the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, after then we can resume our arguments in full. Thanks for your time. Your arguments will also be documented in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for the people of the future to make references to.

permit me to borrow your laugh..... kikikikiki.... YOUR reality is too different from that of the majority or even anyone else.... also... please don't document my arguments in your literature... I'm 100% sure you'll twist it to your favour and put what i didn't say... i should still be alive by 2019 hopefully.... so I'll see the finished doctufos ... and let me give you a tip... if you want any info of our arguments in your book, post the links... so that people can come to threads like this and read the pure unadulterated arguments for themselves...maybe you think people are so stupid not to research on the things in your doctrine and just swallow hook line and sinker.. in the meantime you can use your alternate moniker g.eoworld edu to post threads... while the world is embracing a spiritual awakening, you are trying to fight against it... best of luck.... you'll need it more than coincidence ... from the heart of a loving brother... wilgrea7 smiley
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by otemanuduno: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2017
Wilgrea7:

permit me to borrow your laugh..... kikikikiki.... YOUR reality is too different from that of the majority or even anyone else.... also... please don't document my arguments in your literature... I'm 100% sure you'll twist it to your favour and put what i didn't say... i should still be alive by 2019 hopefully.... so I'll see the finished doctufos ... and let me give you a tip... if you want any info of our arguments in your book, post the links... so that people can come to threads like this and read the pure unadulterated arguments for themselves...maybe you think people are so stupid not to research on the things in your doctrine and just swallow hook line and sinker.. in the meantime you can use your alternate moniker g.eoworld edu to post threads... while the world is embracing a spiritual awakening, you are trying to fight against it... best of luck.... you'll need it more than coincidence ... from the heart of a loving brother... wilgrea7 smiley

It's not only your argument with me that would be documented. I don't twist what people say. Remember the case of goddys, see how I quoted him verbatim in the threads I opened about him after. Geoworldedu is another person I have told you that already. You may keep ranting about that but the world doesn't care.
The world is awakening and I am part of the world awakening, being sent to record events from the big bang till date and afterwards. Now the world can get rid of all their fears-Yahweh, Allah, hell fire and the gods. I'm happy already that you are not among the fearful elements of GOD THE UNIVERSE. Enjoy urself while you watch the world evolve into a fearless one rid off fears and ignorance(witches, wizards and demons) Kikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now let me be about my father's business(in fictitious jesus' voice) cheesy
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Wilgrea7(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2017
otemanuduno:

It's not only your argument with me that would be documented. I don't twist what people say. Remember the case of goddys, see how I quoted him verbatim in the threads I opened about him after. Geoworldedu is another person I have told you that already. You may keep ranting about that but the world doesn't care.
The world is awakening and I am part of the world awakening, being sent to record events from the big bang till date and afterwards. Now the world can get rid of all their fears-Yahweh, Allah, hell fire and the gods. I'm happy already that you are not among the fearful elements of GOD THE UNIVERSE. Enjoy urself while you watch the world evolve into a fearless one rid off fears and ignorance(witches, wizards and demons) Kikiki cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now let me be about my father's business(in fictitious jesus' voice) cheesy

grin grin still post the links
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Wilgrea7...alwais succeeding in derailing all threads...
cool
back to the topic:

HAS ANYONE SEEN ANYONE ELSE YOU KNOWVWHO WAS CURED OF DIABETES AFTER SEEING THE MEN OF god?

Otherwise have you seen those who die of diabetes or still living with it after numerous visits to churches? Pls let's hear you.
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Wilgrea7(m): 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
geoworldedu:
Wilgrea7...alwais succeeding in derailing all threads...
cool
back to the topic:

my apologies... I'm sorry
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by otemanuduno: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2017
No testimony yet. Mtchew.
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 7:14pm On May 24, 2017
otemanuduno:
No testimony yet. Mtchew.
It's neva too late. Maybe we shall have one 'soon' (as in the christian type of soon).

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by OtemAtum: 5:04pm On May 26, 2017
geoworldedu:
It's neva too late. Maybe we shall have one 'soon' (as in the christian type of soon).
We are waiting
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by NairalandSARS: 6:50pm On May 26, 2017
Disappointing read.
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by OtemAtum: 8:22pm On May 26, 2017
NairalandSARS:
Disappointing read.
What do you mean?
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 11:34pm On May 29, 2017
No one yet undecided
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by OtemAtum: 12:14am On May 31, 2017
geoworldedu:
No one yet undecided
let's kip hoping
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Anybody yet?
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Still waiting...
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
We've heard testimonies of those who died of cancer but we have not heard any about people cured by pastors. Please don't shy away from sharing your testimonies. Thanks .
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2017
Still no testifier, why?
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Pls testify.
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by CuteMadridista: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
Any takers?
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by 0temSapien: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Any testifier in the house?
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Duh
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 6:56am On May 30, 2018
I need a testimony...
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 5:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mmm
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
Awaiting
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Waiting
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 6:34pm On May 13, 2019
Still no one, Christians why na?
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by jaysport: 11:49am On May 14, 2019
its unfortunate how some of us speak out of ignorance..myself have seen people I know been healed of ailments...some are even relatives, and till date are still doing well...for the fact that it haven't happened to you or those u know doesn't mean miracles don't happen..and whether we believe or not will not change the fact that Jesus is lord and still heals, save, deliver etc...you can doubt, argue and the rest but so far as it will in one way or the other bring u to d knowledge of Christ, its okay...a lot like you have given their lives to Christ before and I know one day you will..

God bless
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 7:38pm On May 14, 2019
jaysport:
its unfortunate how some of us speak out of ignorance..myself have seen people I know been healed of ailments...some are even relatives, and till date are still doing well...for the fact that it haven't happened to you or those u know doesn't mean miracles don't happen..and whether we believe or not will not change the fact that Jesus is lord and still heals, save, deliver etc...you can doubt, argue and the rest but so far as it will in one way or the other bring u to d knowledge of Christ, its okay...a lot like you have given their lives to Christ before and I know one day you will..

God bless
The question is if you have a family member of yours being healed of diabetes through going to church rather than using drugs. If the disease is not diabetes, then you are not needed on this thread.

Headache, stomach ache, cough and catarrh are not the ailments we're talking about here.

For the last time, HAS ANY OF YOUR RELATIVES BEEN CURED OF DIABETES THROUGH A PASTOR OR A CHURCH WITHOUT USING MEDICINE?
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 12:11pm On May 23, 2019
Still no miracle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does It Mean That Our Sins Are Washed Away? / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / GRACE: Destiny vs Freewill: Brethren, Let Us Break Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.