Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. (6755 Views)

Man "Cured" Of HIV By Pastor Alph Lakau, Dies After Failing To Take His Drugs / If You Speak To GOD. Pls I Need Ur Help / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is put here so we can know if any1 u know directly have been cured of diabetes after seeing the men of god in the churches. Pls don't bring a case of a testimony u heard here. It's the one which directly involves u, ur mother, father, sister, brother, aunt, uncle(not your friends or neighbours, pls) for trust purpose.

Also, if you have a case of those whom u know physically and personally, who have been going to churches for cure without getting cured, pls let's know(could be anyone you know).

Lastly, if anyone bring false testimonies here, may whatever give us energy take it back from the personcheesy just joking.

Now let's see how many ppl got cured from diabetes after visiting men of god. pls don't share ur testimonies by faith. Those who did dat died of d same probs they shared testimony about shortly after.

cc: johnydon22, wilgrea7, analice107, seun, otemdomino, hopefullandlord, Felixmor, Analice107, Benzics, joagbaje, Jacksonville, gboyee4fun, science watch, mrprevailer, ranchoddas, lepasharon

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
I'll start wit five cases I know. I just heard one today, died of diabetes after amputated, though was prayed 4 in d church. The other 4 are still alive living with d sickness, yet not giving up on d xtian god for some years now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by hopefulLandlord: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2017
most diabetic patients I know have either died or are having their health deteriorate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by hopefulLandlord: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
geoworldedu:
I'll start wit five cases I know. I just heard one today, died of diabetes after amputated, though was prayed 4 in d church. The other 4 are still alive living with d sickness, yet not giving up on d xtian god for some years now.

your signature though grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

your signature though grin
cheesy
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by lepasharon(f): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
OP What's ur point of this thread
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
Diabetes mellitus have no cure but could be managed medically.

Spiritually & juju-cally, there are treatments and cures - says THEM grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2017
lepasharon:
OP What's ur point of this thread
To know if we can find any of those on TV who share testimony of how god cured them. It will do well to help the believers have a rethink in case we don't find anyone who was cured by the so called MOG here.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Wilgrea7(m): 1:44am On Apr 04, 2017
geoworldedu:
This is put here so we can know if any1 u know directly have been cured of diabetes after seeing the men of god in the churches. Pls don't bring a case of a testimony u heard here. It's the one which directly involves u, ur mother, father, sister, brother, aunt, uncle(not your friends or neighbours, pls) for trust purpose.

Also, if you have a case of those whom u know physically and personally, who have been going to churches for cure without getting cured, pls let's know(could be anyone you know).

Lastly, if anyone bring false testimonies here, may whatever give us energy take it back from the personcheesy just joking.

Now let's see how many ppl got cured from diabetes after visiting men of god. pls don't share ur testimonies by faith. Those who did dat died of d same probs they shared testimony about shortly after.

i don't know of any.. btw.. what's the purpose of this thread?.... otem... i really hope this is not one of those threads to disprove Christianity by disproving MOGs... anyways... i hope it gets interesting
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by yomi007k(m): 1:46am On Apr 04, 2017
geoworldedu:
To know if we can find any of those on TV who share testimony of how god cured them. It will do well to help the believers have a rethink in case we don't find anyone who was cured by the so called MOG here.
grin

Cure kee...?

I have seen many died- some alive wt life threatening complications.

I see many do well on diet n lifestyle modifications.

I see dem daily...its my job.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Amberon: 5:28am On Apr 04, 2017
So this is otem? Ok
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 6:31am On Apr 04, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Cure kee...?

I have seen many died- some alive wt life threatening complications.

I see many do well on diet n lifestyle modifications.

I see dem daily...its my job.

Hmm...maybe we'll have to get a telescope or microscope to luk 4 those ones who testified on crusade ground and TV of how MOG cured them cheesy
They are not among our family members; not whom we know. Den who knows them nah?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 6:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i don't know of any.. btw.. what's the purpose of this thread?.... otem... i really hope this is not one of those threads to disprove Christianity by disproving MOGs... anyways... i hope it gets interesting
Troll...otem awoke me...He changed my thinking faculty. I am Chinedu. Who ar you?
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 6:38am On Apr 04, 2017
Amberon:
So this is otem? Ok
I'm more like his hind runner. I luv him and his way of doing tinz so much dat I had to study him for sumtimes. I also get some ideas from him offline though.
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by yomi007k(m): 6:52am On Apr 04, 2017
geoworldedu:

Hmm...maybe we'll have to get a telescope or microscope to luk 4 those ones who testified on crusade ground and TV of how MOG cured them cheesy
They are not among our family members; not whom we know. Den who knows them nah?

U dey reason well.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Wilgrea7(m): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2017
geoworldedu:
Troll...otem awoke me...He changed my thinking faculty. I am Chinedu. Who ar you?

believe me... you don't wanna go there... you know you'd lose...
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2017
Wilgrea7:

believe me... you don't wanna go there... you know you'd lose...
Go where? lose what? let's go there if there's anywhere to go. But pls don't derail this thread.
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Wilgrea7(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2017
geoworldedu:
I'm more like his hind runner. I luv him and his way of doing tinz so much dat I had to study him for sumtimes. I also get some ideas from him offline though.

grin grin grin..... yeah right
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Wilgrea7(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2017
geoworldedu:
Go where? lose what? let's go there if there's anywhere to go. But pls don't derail this thread.

ok... i won't derail the thread.... i have no intention of doing such... when you're ready to disprove your identity mention me
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 7:14am On Apr 04, 2017
Wilgrea7:

grin grin grin..... yeah right
Now let's kip this thread strictly for those who have been cured of diabetes by MOG or know their relatives who were cured by MOGs.
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2017
Wilgrea7:

ok... i won't derail the thread.... i have no intention of doing such... when you're ready to disprove your identity mention me
Do you know how 2 wait forever? pls do if u know how cool

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Wilgrea7(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2017
geoworldedu:
Do you know how 2 wait forever? pls do if u know how cool

just one question... do you know otem in real life?
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2017
Wilgrea7:

just one question... do you know otem in real life?
Open a thread for such question. Not all ur questions would be answered. I am not an enquiry robot cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by geoworldedu: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2017
We are still waiting 4 any of those who were cured of diabetes by the men of god. pls check in if u know any or if u are d one.
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by CatfishBilly: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2017
A known patient of mine has been diabetic for a while.
So, during a church service, a Pastor prophesied that someone in church was diabetic and would get healed.
He fell under the anointing as he was talking.
He claimed he got healed, stopped his medications for a while, he was actually healed or believed so, then one day, he broke down, his blood sugar was markedly elevated.
He is back on his medications now.

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by otemanuduno: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2017
CatfishBilly:
A known patient of mine has been diabetic for a while.
So, during a church service, a Pastor prophesied that someone in church was diabetic and would get healed.
He fell under the anointing as he was talking.
He claimed he got healed, stopped his medications for a while, he was actually healed or believed so, then one day, she broke down, his blood sugar was markedly elevated.
He is back on his medications now.

What a pity! Those men of thieves play on people's brain. He fell because he was so emotional about it. Urheme where are you? Because your being a Christian too was because you once fell. Emotion can make you confess to what didn't even happen to you. That's 95% of testimonies you hear in churches today. It's a pity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by oaroloye(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
SHALOM!

geoworldedu:

Serious people use correct spellings and grammar.

I know the case of my late co-worker, MICHAEL ODEH, Head of Records Department down the corridor who suffered the condition for years, despite being surrounded by FULL GOSPEL PENTECOSTAL Christian Medical Personnel, including Doctors who are even Pastors, and Nurses.

I do not know anything about his Religious Profession- whether he went to Revivals, Crusades, and Services.

I do know for a fact that he was not helped by the Religious Hypocrites who work with us.

He died while on SICK LEAVE- it was claimed by some that he died in a Church.

I tried to give him some Spiritually-building materials through one of his sons, but nothing came of it.

He preferred to die, rather than listen to me.

cc: johnydon22, wilgrea7, analice107, seun, otemdomino, hopefullandlord, Felixmor, Analice107, Benzics, joagbaje, Jacksonville, gboyee4fun, science watch, mrprevailer, ranchoddas, lepasharon

I have never heard of anyone going to Men of God for "Divine Healing" who ever DESERVED to be Healed.

When I was Healed of Malaria through my own Faith, I preached Healing to anyone who Made The Mistake.

I never heard of any other Layman who did that.

I continued to fall sick at Chronic Intervals for the duration of my Pentecostal Profession, seeings as we were in an Endemic Area.

I thought that this was normal.

I went to a Minister to be prayed for and lain hands on by him, once- ONLY ONCE.

As far as I know, his Prayer and "Healing Touch" didn't do JACK for me- I later Healed myself by my own Prayer.

At the end of my Pentecostal Experience, I learned to Heal myself of Malaria, and immunize myself from it, and other ailments through FASTING- and have never used FAITH to Heal myself since then. That worked for me for the next 36 years- until my time ran out.

There is a Muslim gentleman I know, called MUKAILA AKANBI.

He was a Native Doctor Herbalist Consultant to the Obafemi Awolowo University, and boasted of being the best around.

Nonetheless, he could not cure himself of Diabetes, and his leg sustained an ulcer, which led to gangrene, which led to it being amputated at the SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST Hospital. His Muslim relatives and friends didn't do hardly anything for him- his considerable hospital bill was footed (no play on words intended,) by a Good Samaritan Christian.

He did nothing but sit around in his wheelchair by the roadside, so I gave him my best materials in Scientology, Nagualism, and Christianity with a view to helping him attain Healing. I thought that as a HERBALIST, he should really take to NAGUALISM- but he showed no interest whatsoever.

I worked with him for months, then, when I stopped by his house one night on my way home, as usual, he made me sit through thirty minutes of a bombastic sermon by a "PROPHET PETER" of OSHOGBO. He told me that he wanted to go see this Prophet Peter for Healing.

I told him, that if this Prophet Peter had ever Healed anyone at this level, he should have known about it.

He still wanted to go. So I stopped wasting my time on him.

He is still unhealed, months later.

If he had wanted to convert to Christianity, it would have been a different story, but he only cared about his own Healing- and that, not even seriously.
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by urheme: 10:15am On Apr 05, 2017
otemanuduno:

What a pity! Those men of thieves play on people's brain. He fell because he was so emotional about it. Urheme where are you? Because your being a Christian too was because you once fell. Emotion can make you confess to what didn't even happen to you. That's 95% of testimonies you hear in churches today. It's a pity.

I don't know why you should mention my name.....
you don't know catfishbilly is a dangerous doctor......sin and iniquities bring back sickness after being healed.....when God touch you,... you do not go back and live your formal life of sin or it will get worse.

but the foolish thing the man did is to have catfishbilly as his doctor....he will die quick.

i still maintain that God can heal anything, whether it has a name or not,.... and irrespective of your faith.......just keep sin out of your life.
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by luvmijeje(f): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2017
They're just unsecured. Christianity is going nowhere.
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2017
luvmijeje:
They're just unsecured. Christianity is going nowhere.
Few years from now, Christianity extinction would be like that of dinosaurs....

It would become story, "ONCE UPON A TIME, THERE WAS A RELIGION CALLED CHRISTIANITY" - read by future generations

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by otemanuduno: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2017
urheme:

I don't know why you should mention my name.....
you don't know catfishbilly is a dangerous doctor......sin and iniquities bring back sickness after being healed.....when God touch you,... you do not go back and live your formal life of sin or it will get worse.

but the foolish thing the man did is to have catfishbilly as his doctor....he will die quick.

i still maintain that God can heal anything, whether it has a name or not,.... and irrespective of your faith.......just keep sin out of your life.

so any case of a diabetes patient you have seen? Did d person get cured by a pastor you know or did the person die or get amputated later, despite having seen many pastors? That's the topic, let's go back to it.
Re: Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. by urheme: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2017
geoworldedu:

Just tell us you are diabetic. grin....you won't find a cure on nairaland

I wish to clear this misconception.. it is not the pastors that heals.....it is God that does the healing.

divine healing is not merchandised, is not merited and cannot be acquired by mens effort... it is mercy from God, unmerited mercies.

I still maintain that God can heal your excess sugar condition no matter the degree..............God is still healing till date and till tomorrow.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newsflash!! Forget Bigbang, Forget Creationism, The Universe Had No Begining. / Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil / Where Is Whitney Houston Now? Heaven Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.